KR Ex-Aid 18 released

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:25 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
65%
☆☆☆☆
26%
☆☆☆
6%
☆☆
3%
No votes

Total votes: 34
Hanadi Sensei
Favorite series: Toqger, W, Drive, Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger, Shinkenger, Ex-Aid
Dreamy: Mio of ToQger and Tsukasa of LuPat
Favorite Band: Hello Sleepwalkers
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Cosplay ROM

Re: KR Ex-Aid 18 released

Post by Hanadi Sensei »

I'm lovin' Gemn more and more and more~! Such a likeable dick :D
But he killed the Motor bugster... I thought he wanted to get rid of Tsukuru as well.
About Parado mentioning Gemn have completely made his "heart" seethe, reminds me of Drive's Heart. Though they have different goals/purpose why they exist.
Is it just me or Ex-Aid's hair is having a different color shade? It kinda turning into orange...
Maybe just my eyes. Or production/costume issues.
Last edited by Hanadi Sensei on Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
fenrir
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: RX
2nd Favorite Series: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by fenrir »

DAN's actor play really nice in being a dickhead with God Syndrome. in the reference to Gaim, he might be a combination of Sengoku Ryouma + Micchy + Redyue in all of their shitty behaviour.

Parado actor perhaps the best in here, as in each episode we could always find more and more character of Parado. he indeed have some paradox in action and mind. but well he clearly wanna PLAY THE GAME. perhaps he will be an ally for some episodes, but later in i guess he would oppose the riders again since, that's how the game gonna be set later on.

hiiro gets improve as well, his internal struggle quite shown & develop in a good way. while Poppy also get the clue but she also try not to make Emu stress.
Taiga&Nico i still love to see them pairing as the comedic relief.

to see them "barking" at each other bring me a BETTER smile more than see Emu falling each episode. (Ryutaro in Den-O did it better, and 1 chara like this is enough)
btw, did Emu fall/trip in this week? i dont remember it thou for this episode. he get better legs/careful walk/director find it enough enough falling???
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished:
KR: Black, RX, Super1 + all Heisei + AMAZONS
Sentai: Zyu,Dai,Gao,Deka,Magi,Bouken,Geki,Goon,Shinken,Gokai,GoBus,ToQ,Ninnin
Garo: All (anime[both] as well)
Densha Otoko
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

From what I understand, he always intended for things to end up where they are so I'm fairly sure he's been a dick from the beginning.
Eternal_Winterbane
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Busters
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Eternal_Winterbane »

Kurow wrote:I don't see the point of the "evil emu" plot but I suppose that it is going to be the excuse of how his new gashats are going to be created magically out of nowhere. Paradox is changing from villain to ally and I'm not sure how long will Dan last but they really need to stop pushing that Kamen Rider Chronicle movie or whatever it is...
I don't think there is an 'Evil Emu' plot in this series yes he's infected with the bugster virus which resulted so far in Mighty Brothers XX but so far there hasn't been any sign so far that the bugster wants to do evil things. I don't think Para will turn full ally and will end up fighting M at some stage in a 'who is better' fight. I think Dan might last till way past the half way stage as he's playing the long game i feel, finally I believe that KR Chronicle is going to be the final form or boss of the series (and hopefully the new game)

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”