KR Ex-Aid 22 released

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:37 am

☆☆☆☆☆
67%
☆☆☆☆
21%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
8%
4%

Total votes: 24
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Ex-Aid 22 released

Post by takenoko »

<Previous Ep
Wiki Article
Next Ep>

Alt title - Bike Action

Last week's poll rating: 4.26 / 5 (19 votes)

That was a pretty good episode. Loved the bike action.

Dan Kuroto is pretty darn entertaining. I think that he might be my favorite aspect of Ex-Aid. But the main Riders have also progressed a lot from when the show first started. I don't know when the Brave special will come out, but that definitely feels like that takes place really early on in the series.

Poor baldy burger man. I like that he grew some facial hair though.

I burst out laughing when I saw Kuroto get wrecked by Emu's fan letter.
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Re: KR Ex-Aid 22 released

Post by TypicalStandUser »

Kid!Kuroto, take a break from making AAA games, get laid. Tsukuru-san, monks are over.

LOVED what Gemn has become. Hope the next one can amp the action.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
Kurokage X
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Garo Makai Senki
Dreamy: Kiriko
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Yakuza Video Games
Quote: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present." Unknown
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Kurokage X »

Ahh Kuroto you never cease to amaze me on how much you are an asshole, a living meme, & looking like a member of the Yakuza. and that Genm corp scene when Tsukuru gave his game idea
Currently Watching
Super Sentai: Kiramager
Kamen Rider: Saber
Ultraman: Z

Finished Watching
Super Sentai: Go Onger-Gokaiger, Kyoryuger Onward
Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Kabuto, Kiva, Fourze Onward
Ultraman: Gaia, Nexus, X, Orb-R/B
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

I love that the for real reason why this man is infecting people with a deadly nonsense disease is because the hero, as a young child, sent him drawings of his video game OCs. my friend pointed out that this means Ouja has competition for most deranged Kamen Rider villain, and we're not sure what's worse. Ouja killing because of no reason [So, why do you kill people? KayabaOuja: "pffft, I'unno." Seems legit.(link to explain the reference)], or Genm killing because of petty reasons.

actually, I just realized, this makes Genm basically another Nico. has a massive grudge against Emu? check. hates him for a petty video game related reason that's a LOT less important than they seem to think it is? oh, BIG check.

and just to be safe, I'll spoiler tag this, but here's something silly I found related to this episode:
Spoiler
Image"Antagonist's hair style changes after acquiring a power to control time.
What do you mean it wasn't a reference?"
Draccy
7X
Favorite series: One Piece
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider
Dreamy: Nico Robin
Favorite Actor?: Liam Neeson
Favorite Band: T-Pistonz+KMC
My boom: Kamen Rider

Post by Draccy »

I feel as though Kuroto won't be around much longer. Though I could be wrong about it. He's had Zombie since episode 12 and just now evolved it, seems very climax-y for the early villain.
It really doesn't feel to me that he'll get to use Chronicle. Could shady dad, Masamune, use it instead?
Spoiler
Reprogram Gashat + Kiriya's Driver = Super form ?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

You will never be so autistic that a childs fan game idea will cause you to induce viral genocide.

Loving the Kira Yoshikage like hair change at the end. Dangerous Zombie really has no weaknesses.
dannydice64
7X

Post by dannydice64 »

*TABLE FLIP* I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, DAN KUROTO YOU WILL PAY FOR CORRUPTING EMU'S GAMER DRIVER!!! (I dont' know if Emu will use Kiriya's Gamer Driver)

It's a pity that Taiga cannot use an incomplete Gashat (of course same for Hiiro if he tried to use it)

Hopefully next episode will be Dan Kuroto's downfall (I'm still worried about Kamen Rider Chronicle Game)

Spoiler
Next episode, HERE COMES A NEW CHALLLENGER!!! EMU's/M's SUPER FORM!!!
lennyhouston16
Go Go!
Favorite series: Gaim, OOO, Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva, W, Go-Busters

Post by lennyhouston16 »

Dan Kuroto is one handsomely insane villain! Enough said.

Everyone said everything else I wanted to say so I'll just point out that we're at this intensity and we're only on episode 22! I'm excited yet fearful of what's in store for the next 20+ episodes. I'm assuming they're going the usual season length. I really hope Takahashi can keep this momentum like Urobuchi did with Gaim. While the writing still isn't the best, we need the show to keep us engaged like this.

Side note: Speaking of Takahashi, according to the wiki, he has solely written every episode of this himself so far. When was the last time we had a writer work solo on one season of Kamen Rider like this? I find it interesting when writers do that. (Maybe we can have a thread talking about seasons that have one or multiple writers? Does it have an effect on the show?)
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Since Kiva? Inoue Toshiki wrote every episode for the TV series except two of them.
http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Kamen_Ride ... Chronology
Kurokage X
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
2nd Favorite Series: Garo Makai Senki
Dreamy: Kiriko
Favorite Band: Jam Project
My boom: Yakuza Video Games
Quote: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present." Unknown
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Kurokage X »

Wasn't Yonemura a writer for 2 episodes of Kiva
Currently Watching
Super Sentai: Kiramager
Kamen Rider: Saber
Ultraman: Z

Finished Watching
Super Sentai: Go Onger-Gokaiger, Kyoryuger Onward
Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Kabuto, Kiva, Fourze Onward
Ultraman: Gaia, Nexus, X, Orb-R/B
Ryouga
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Ryouga »

Catastrophe wrote:You will never be so autistic that a childs fan game idea will cause you to induce viral genocide.

Loving the Kira Yoshikage like hair change at the end. Dangerous Zombie really has no weaknesses.
As an autistic person that is a very offensive comment, think about what you are saying as it seems so ignorant of autism.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Ryouga wrote:
Catastrophe wrote:You will never be so autistic that a childs fan game idea will cause you to induce viral genocide.

As an autistic person that is a very offensive comment, think about what you are saying as it seems so ignorant of autism.
I agree, that was a poor choice of words. Being autistic has nothing to do with being violent and implying so is pretty tasteless.
redfarmer
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Kyoryuger, Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger, Drive
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by redfarmer »

Draccy wrote:I feel as though Kuroto won't be around much longer. Though I could be wrong about it. He's had Zombie since episode 12 and just now evolved it, seems very climax-y for the early villain.
I agree. It almost feels like they're pulling a Decade and making this a short series as they're doing things I would expect to see towards the end of the series. Either this series is going to end really early or there's villains beyond Kuroto and Parado. And it's hard for me to see a redemption at this point for Kuroto after killing a rider in cold blood and then basically crapping on Emu's mercy, so I'm betting something's about to happen to him.

Kiriya creating an antidote for the Bugster virus feels like it came out of nowhere. When did he have time to do that between fights, character development, and finding out about Kuroto's past?

Does it bother anyone else that, if it weren't for Poppi and Nico blurting out things randomly, Taiga and Hiro would get basically no character development?
As others have said, please think before you speak. I get that this is an insult out there on the wild interwebs, but it's a pretty offensive one for those of us who know and love autistic people. Autism has nothing to do with Kuroto's development.
Watched:
Dairanger, Kakuranger, Dekaranger, Magiranger, Boukenger, Gekiranger, Shinkenger, Goseiger, Gokaiger, Go-busters, Kyoryuger, Jyuohger
Ryuki, 555, Blade, Kabuto, Fourze, Wizard, Drive

Watching:
Ohranger, Kyuuranger
Den-o, Ex-Aid
CaptainTalon449
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Quote: "This is our stage" -Kazuraba Kouta
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by CaptainTalon449 »

Anyone else think Dan is going full on Nicholas Cage now?
nanamarfo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ex-Aid
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Yuki Jojima
Favorite Band: RIDER CHIPS
Quote: "My life is burning bright!" -Takeru Tenkuji

Post by nanamarfo »

Lunagel wrote:
Ryouga wrote:
I agree, that was a poor choice of words. Being autistic has nothing to do with being violent and implying so is pretty tasteless.
Being Autistic myself, I have to agree.
NOMarfo

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”