KR Ex-Aid 25 released

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:18 am

☆☆☆☆☆
84%
☆☆☆☆
13%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
3%
No votes

Total votes: 32
Kurokage X
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Garo Makai Senki
Dreamy: Kiriko
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Yakuza Video Games
Quote: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present." Unknown
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Re: KR Ex-Aid 25 released

Post by Kurokage X »

VerusMaya II wrote:Wasn't Graphite's actor given flowers a while back? So how is he back in the show?

...d...does that mean there's a chance for Kiriya :C
Personally I don't want Kiriya to be back since his death won't mean shit if he's brought back to life, not counting the SHT movie and the Kamen Sentai Gorider stuff, and since I don't think humans can be brought back to life from a game over, not saying that I hate Kiriya since I do like the guy it's just I don't want death to feel like something you can shrug off *cough* Takeru *cough*. Graphite by contrast well he's a virus and viruses aren't truly irraticated yet so it's possible he can return whenever someone allows it.
Currently Watching
Super Sentai: Kiramager
Kamen Rider: Saber
Ultraman: Z

Finished Watching
Super Sentai: Go Onger-Gokaiger, Kyoryuger Onward
Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Kabuto, Kiva, Fourze Onward
Ultraman: Gaia, Nexus, X, Orb-R/B
VerusMaya II
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Mebius, Lupinranger vs Patranger, Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger, Ryukendo
Dreamy: Q
Favorite Band: Calexico
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: FFXIV
Quote: veridis quo
Type: INFP Healer

Post by VerusMaya II »

takenoko wrote: Someone needs to watch some side Ex-Aid stuff, lol.
I mean, I've seen GoRider, but so far Kiriya feels like he could be replaced with anyone. He's not there cos Kiriya the character is needed. So far at least.

I'm secretly praying the endgame for GoRider is it's a gambit to bring Kiriya back to life. Please Mr. Toei.
we are here to take the blame; to take the taunts and live the shame
we are here to make you feel; it terrifies you, but it's real
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

how they died is also important in ex-aid so far people died by turned into data than that data being somewhat disappearing. There is no indication data was deleted normally a characters data does not get deleted from a game when there is a game over and even if it does there is always a way to save data from back-up. This can't be said for people that disappeared due to bugster getting complete form since bugsters corrupted these peoples data but it also mean bugster data can be repaired to get old data back. Not sure if they will go with such a route though time will tell.
fenrir
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: RX
2nd Favorite Series: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by fenrir »

oh well this episode is awesome. it's a nice build up for the next arc.
i agree that KR Chronicle is more like SAO in the 1st anime season.
however, do you think there's gonna be a player who will be good enough to avoid Parado & managed to kill some bugster so that they will get into say level 5/10 later on in the episode? will they evolve as well & managed to be on par with mighty double X perhaps??

about the new opening ya it spoils much i think, but anyway it's ok i think, coz sometimes the ending preview also spoils as well. Toei should learn to hide it i think.

Parad is cruel, however somehow i find his personality is like Kai from Den-O, dunno why, but he definitely have Brain to establish everything that he want. The actor potrays it in good way as well i think.
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished:
KR: Black, RX, Super1 + all Heisei + AMAZONS
Sentai: Zyu,Dai,Gao,Deka,Magi,Bouken,Geki,Goon,Shinken,Gokai,GoBus,ToQ,Ninnin
Garo: All (anime[both] as well)
Densha Otoko
Mxylv
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Daisuke Terai
Favorite Band: GaGaalinG
Quote: Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all.

Post by Mxylv »

I liked a lot about this, but something about Kamen RIder Chronicle felt a bit lacking for me. I'd originally been thinking of civilians fighting each other to the death, rather than being rounded up to be killed in one shot. It's certainly possible they only died simultaneously for the initial drama, though, so it could turn into something more like what I'd been thinking. That said, Poppy made a great navigator, and I think civilians as enemies could lead to some really interesting Hippocratic Oath dilemmas if it's pulled off right.
Watching:
Kamen Rider Kuuga, Gotchard

Watched:
KR W, Gaim, Ghost - Build, Geats
Ultraman '66, Leo, Great, Nexus - U7X, Ginga - Blazar
Donbrothers
GS Sho, Dogengers S1-4
When in doubt,
Farr
7X
Favorite series: Blade / Deka
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim~W / Shinken
Dreamy: Umeko / Hana
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Farr »

Well just playing catch up here, but I hope the second half can hold the getting better state of the last few Eps, the first half was way to washed down from to many Gashets and Sentailike Motw that had even less Plotstrenght cause they felt more like Grunts 2.0.

Some were quite intresting thou, like our typical good Guy Monster Burgermon, or the Fact that Nico's Bugster couldn't take damage from Emu due to Friendly Fire, but then get's beaten by friendly fire from a fellow Bugster...

Will kinda miss Kuroto thou, his acting was pretty decent and he mostly carried the first half alone, but kinda glad that at least the Zombie-Gnem is gone, the no matter how Powereleveled the Finisher gets he just stands up again was really getting boring, kinda like Logia's Mecha from Gransazer.

Loved the Suitdesign thou, probably the best one we will see all season, esspecially liked the Bloodshard on the left Side of the Visor.

I just hope they go back and show some significance to the Operation Emu had 16 years ago, unless I missed it, it feels pretty swapped out for the "Kurota send him the Bugster Game"-Arc - cause it looked like the Bugster was in the Handheldgame he got after the Surgery first, and that Plot kinda disappeared.
fenrir
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: RX
2nd Favorite Series: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by fenrir »

@Farr... dont worry Ex-Aid will get the better thing for the next 10 episodes after this
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished:
KR: Black, RX, Super1 + all Heisei + AMAZONS
Sentai: Zyu,Dai,Gao,Deka,Magi,Bouken,Geki,Goon,Shinken,Gokai,GoBus,ToQ,Ninnin
Garo: All (anime[both] as well)
Densha Otoko

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”