KR Ex-Aid 25 released

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:18 am

☆☆☆☆☆
84%
☆☆☆☆
13%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
3%
No votes

Total votes: 32
ViRGE
Save the life

Re: KR Ex-Aid 25 released

Post by ViRGE »

Draccy wrote:How about that cinder block of a console at 7:07 with Mighty Action X? Haha, oh boy. I wonder how marketing sold that in 2016.
Oh hey, it's the console from GoRider! That's an interesting observation...
takenoko wrote:http://takkynoko.tumblr.com/post/159256 ... from-25-if

I made this comparison using episode 14 (the last old opening) with the current one from 25. If someone can rework my avisynth script so that they're next to each other or something, I'd appreciate it.
You should give something like YouTube Doubler a shot. Just play the two OPs side-by-side, rather than slaving away on an encode.
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

ViRGE wrote:This new OP is as spoilery as all hell. It's seriously not cool. It spoils the fact that Poppy is getting a Rider form (way to ruin the end-of-episode revelations, jerks!), it shows Saiba transforming, and there's clearly another Rider in there somewhere (which from the hair, is probably the next Ex-Aid form?).
There are actually two new riders / rider forms. One was the one with red and blue eyes near the end. The other one was shown in a computer screen during the scene with Graphite and Parado.

Surely Ren is a Bugster, right? Why would Parado say "We Bugsters" if he is in there (and he didn't react negatively to it). The violet eyes last episode are a telling sign too.
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One
nanamarfo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ex-Aid
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Yuki Jojima
Favorite Band: RIDER CHIPS
Quote: "My life is burning bright!" -Takeru Tenkuji

Post by nanamarfo »

To say that thing are getting F*cked up would be an understatement.
NOMarfo
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

So it looks like this is Gaim like dramatic tonal shift for the 2nd season. Lets see how it plays out.

The vibes I got in this episode was like when a high level MMO player goes back to the starting area. The ending was pretty dark, but the preview kind of implied it would happen.

So the new OP is pretty much the same? My favourite part in the old one was when Ex-Aid and GEMN where fighting at the end and they didn't replace him with Para-DX.

Speaking of, I''m getting Daguva vibes from Parado now. Chronicle is just like a more modern version of the Gegeru.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

ViRGE wrote:

I made this comparison using episode 14 (the last old opening) with the current one from 25. If someone can rework my avisynth script so that they're next to each other or something, I'd appreciate it.
You should give something like YouTube Doubler a shot. Just play the two OPs side-by-side, rather than slaving away on an encode.
Oh, I've used doubler before. I just thought it'd be a fun project and that I'd learn something new by doing it. That said, it took a stupidly long time to write the script for what I did eventually come up with.
RoxasXIII
Infinity

Post by RoxasXIII »

not mine though, but I found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6tlKE_MXb0

this person compares ALL ex-aid OP
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I was worried about posting a clip of it on youtube since I don't want to be hit with copyright claims.
Cyborg-Lucario
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Black/Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze/Gokaiger
Dreamy: Garou (Ookami Blue)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by Cyborg-Lucario »

This was an awesome episode there's not much more to add here.

Though the part where the players sneaks in on places they're not allowed to go kind of reminds me of Pokémon GO last year.
A cyborg pokémon who may or may not be a Kamen Rider.
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

It seems no one made a comment about this so I will go.

Pipo said there are 13 bugsters. Lets see 10 for games including Popi and Draco kid i forgot name. We saw new CEO in console with Pipo so I am pretty sure he is a bugster too. That makes 11 with parado 12......wait who is the 13th? Probably M? For some reason I doubt it one being M is a special case we never saw him seperate from Emu or I still think Emu is the bugster and M is the actual person but that is beside point. And there is boss bugster to boost which I assume this one is M than who is last bugster? Might there be a bugster that was not originally counted? Like burgemon perhaps? :P
Sinkuu
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Quote: Let's make it Showy!

Post by Sinkuu »

I love it when we hit the moment where we realize the first half of this series has all been a climb up a giant fucking rollercoaster. and now we just broke the top. this is gonna be one HELL of a ride.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Greenstalker wrote:It seems no one made a comment about this so I will go.

Pipo said there are 13 bugsters. Lets see 10 for games including Popi and Draco kid i forgot name. We saw new CEO in console with Pipo so I am pretty sure he is a bugster too. That makes 11 with parado 12......wait who is the 13th? Probably M? For some reason I doubt it one being M is a special case we never saw him seperate from Emu or I still think Emu is the bugster and M is the actual person but that is beside point. And there is boss bugster to boost which I assume this one is M than who is last bugster? Might there be a bugster that was not originally counted? Like burgemon perhaps? :P
I suspect we have not seen the 13th Bugster yet, or if we've seen the character then we don't know they're a Bugster.
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

ViRGE wrote:
Greenstalker wrote:It seems no one made a comment about this so I will go.

I suspect we have not seen the 13th Bugster yet, or if we've seen the character then we don't know they're a Bugster.
Interesting fact is at the end of episode 24 there are 12 pictures at kamen rider chronicle bugsters. Two being parado's kamen rider forms and there is a dark kamen rider shadow at bottom which before scene changes looks a little like ex-aid. Also out of 10 games there are three games in the show. Mighty brothers, Maximum Mighty X and Dangerous Zombie. Now lets see new CEO appeared after Maximum Mighty X appeared but from what we saw at that episode Emu already had ideas for Mighty Brothers and Maximum Mighty X so they could be counted as games in development. What if new CEO, Parado and M are born from Emu based on different games he had in mind? If that so it makes sense 13th being M. On the other hand there is also Burgemon which could be 13th and the bugster in M being last boss.
VerusMaya II
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Mebius, Lupinranger vs Patranger, Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger, Ryukendo
Dreamy: Q
Favorite Band: Calexico
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: FFXIV
Quote: veridis quo
Type: INFP Healer

Post by VerusMaya II »

Wasn't Graphite's actor given flowers a while back? So how is he back in the show?

...d...does that mean there's a chance for Kiriya :C
we are here to take the blame; to take the taunts and live the shame
we are here to make you feel; it terrifies you, but it's real
TaelonZ
7X
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Akibaranger
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by TaelonZ »

Greenstalker wrote:
ViRGE wrote:I suspect we have not seen the 13th Bugster yet, or if we've seen the character then we don't know they're a Bugster.
Interesting fact is at the end of episode 24 there are 12 pictures at kamen rider chronicle bugsters. Two being parado's kamen rider forms and there is a dark kamen rider shadow at bottom which before scene changes looks a little like ex-aid. Also out of 10 games there are three games in the show. Mighty brothers, Maximum Mighty X and Dangerous Zombie. Now lets see new CEO appeared after Maximum Mighty X appeared but from what we saw at that episode Emu already had ideas for Mighty Brothers and Maximum Mighty X so they could be counted as games in development. What if new CEO, Parado and M are born from Emu based on different games he had in mind? If that so it makes sense 13th being M. On the other hand there is also Burgemon which could be 13th and the bugster in M being last boss.
After the 10 we know and Parado I suspect Ren is probably the bugster of the game he just gave Poppy and most likely we have one who is born of Chronicle itself. There is also a chance that Parado created a bugster out of Dangerous Zombie either with some bystander or possible even straight out of Dan's Death that could be our 13th.

That said I am think that M is not a bugster in the traditional sense but an Anti-Virus or an Antibody with Parado being the original version removed 6/16 years ago. This would explain why the CR stethoscopes can properly scan him.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

VerusMaya II wrote:Wasn't Graphite's actor given flowers a while back? So how is he back in the show?

...d...does that mean there's a chance for Kiriya :C
Maybe Toei is being smart about the flowers for once and manipulating viewer expectation on a meta level?

Someone needs to watch some side Ex-Aid stuff, lol.

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”