KR Ex-Aid 28 released

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun May 07, 2017 12:06 am

☆☆☆☆☆
83%
☆☆☆☆
10%
☆☆☆
3%
☆☆
3%
No votes

Total votes: 30
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: KR Ex-Aid 28 released

Post by takenoko »

Huh? Poppy's the Doremi Bugster. I thought CEO guy was the dating sim bugster
Ahoge-dono
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Faiz, Dekranger
2nd Favorite Series: Double, Magiranger
Dreamy: Lucca Milfy
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Rider Chips
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: "Do you have the courage...to ride with the devil?"

Post by Ahoge-dono »

takenoko wrote:Huh? Poppy's the Doremi Bugster. I thought CEO guy was the dating sim bugster
But she was using the Toki Meki Crisis Gashat. Anyway, it's just that killing the Bugster isn't always required for a Game Clear. If I take it further the goal of Doremi Beat is to make Poppy happy (through dance) but for the sake of this episode Emu used the power of friendship. Or it could just be a cop out
Masked Rider
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: Shinkenyellow
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Band: Ayumi Hamasaki
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Shadow Kick!!!

Post by Masked Rider »

Great episode. And I'm not just saying that since I haven't really enjoyed this series. But I really felt for Poppy. Especially when she was about to cry after being forced to henshin against the two players.
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

ok I didn't read all comments so if this was mentioned before sorry before hand.

I think M and Parado are bugsters from same game. Difference is Parado is a last boss and M is a main character. Ofcourse there might be a twist like one of twins being last boss which would make things more interesting and it would be more in the lie of good twin bad twin. Parado explicitly says M is destined to fight him which supports they being two separate bugsters from same game one being protagonist other being antagonist also the clash of twins fits well which might be something like megaman x games where if you play with X you fight agaisnt zero at some point and if you play with Zero you fight against X at some point.

Interesting points that support twin bugster idea. Parado has a double face gashat first one created as such but it was not first gashat given to him by Dan. What happened to first gashat? Yup it turned into Mighty Brothers X and split Emu into two. Coincidence? I don't think so especially with twin theme. Second point with that double gashat Parado uses, We don't see taddle fantasy being used anymore why is that? Taiga should be able to use it since he keeps level 50 to himself while brave is contend with level 5. My theor is that Taiga can't use both sides like parado because parado is part of a twin bugster so he can use both sides of that gashat if M could get that gashat I bet he could use both sides too. Three when Dan told Emu was patient zero he was going berserk but Parado was at there as M's eyes turn red so I doubt the bugster in M was parado at that time. Four We know there is a boss bugsters, at the end of episode 24 at kamen rider chronicle screen there is 12 potraits but two of them different form of kamen rider para-dx, poppy said at episode 25 there is 13 bugsters but that episode 24 didn't have new ceo's face on potraits so he is 13th bugster which leaves boss bugster as reveal which I think a bugster from Maximum Mighty X in short bugster that was residing in Emu. Why brave's op didn't bring out bugster from Emu? because at that time Maximum Mighty X was not a game just a concept.

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”