KR Ex-Aid 29 released

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon May 15, 2017 1:29 am

☆☆☆☆☆
94%
☆☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆☆
3%
☆☆
3%
No votes

Total votes: 31
Renigami
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: KR Ex-Aid 29 released

Post by Renigami »

takenoko wrote: So two Level 50's add up to 99, eh? I guess 99 is the level cap, but still. That's bad math!
Well, not necessarily in a computing sense (and within a limited confines of "bitness" that is emphasized in Ex-Aid in throwbacks to eight bit gaming.

Perhaps Parado is speaking from a non carryover sense for a system that due to bit limitations cannot carry over or have anything to do with such information (limited bit depth remember). Calling it back to 00 level well.... Double O. GUNDAM!?

That would be confusing. Well, have it like in any other JRPG at the time, where all your stats are added up to be over to the tens of thousands, but the registers for them simply cannot hold past that perspective. So tally that at 9999 instead and much like the two digit level expression, 99.

I nitpicked this too as an initial bad math glance, but in an actual practice - this makes sense in context.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Well, 8-bit doesn't make sense since it doesn't hit a number that would make sense for it, like 255 or something. Your two digit suggestion makes the most sense, with it only going from 00 to 99. Rest assured, I was mostly nitpicking to be funny, I get that there's reasonable limitations for these kind of limitations.
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

I wonder if this will be a future foreshadowing.
Did anyone notice that when Taiga transformed to Lvl 50, his whole body was filled with electric sparks? It wasn't like this before (apart from probably the first time he transformed using Bang Bang Simulations).
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One
Mxylv
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Daisuke Terai
Favorite Band: GaGaalinG
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all.

Post by Mxylv »

I really liked this episode. Between Parado's reveal, Poppy's side story and the fact that Parado can now control Emu at will, this has a whole lot going for it. I'm particularly surprised by how many hints Parado had given earlier in the series that had all flown completely by me, which I think is a good job on the writers' parts. The only weak point I could find was that the Mighty Brothers fight (once Emu started fighting back) should've been a bit longer--and ideally more intense--before the finisher; for me, the easy and anticlimactic nature of the fight effectively gave away that Parado had something up his sleeve. That said, I'm definitely giving this five stars. It still needs to learn how to smooth out its humor rather than continue with characters shouting at the camera, but overall this had some pretty great twists.
Watching:
Kamen Rider Kuuga, Gotchard

Watched:
KR W, Gaim, Ghost - Build, Geats
Ultraman '66, Leo, Great, Nexus - U7X, Ginga - Blazar
Donbrothers
GS Sho, Dogengers S1-4
When in doubt,
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

So uh just for clarity sake. Someone help me out if(when) I fugg this up.
Parado is a Bugster created from Emu.
Parado was laid dormant within Emu since he was a child and he's essentially responsible for the "M" side of Emu.
But "M" isn't necessarily just a manifestion of Parado it's more so a new personality created from Parado's influence on Emu's personality.
So when Emu's using Mighty Brothers XX it's not Parado that is his partner but him splitting his personalities in two?
This is slightly confusing...I can't be this stupid lol
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Revorse wrote:So uh just for clarity sake. Someone help me out if(when) I fugg this up.
Parado is a Bugster created from Emu.
Parado was laid dormant within Emu since he was a child and he's essentially responsible for the "M" side of Emu.
But "M" isn't necessarily just a manifestion of Parado it's more so a new personality created from Parado's influence on Emu's personality.
So when Emu's using Mighty Brothers XX it's not Parado that is his partner but him splitting his personalities in two?
This is slightly confusing...I can't be this stupid lol
As best as anyone can tell right now, yes, that appears to be the case.

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”