KR Ex-Aid 31 released

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon May 29, 2017 5:26 am

☆☆☆☆☆
87%
☆☆☆☆
10%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
No votes
3%

Total votes: 31
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Ex-Aid 31 released

Post by takenoko »

<Previous Ep
Wiki Article
Next Ep>

Alt title - Continue?

Last week's poll rating: 4.85 / 5 (27 votes)

LOL, last week 26 five stars, and 1 one star.

Dan Kuroto steals the show again. Who knew that he'd have more backstory after he died than before?

All this talk of continues makes you appreciate the actual meaning of Emu's catchphrase. By no continues, he means he only has one life to do it. Up till now, it just sounded like he was being cocky and showing off what a cool gamer he is.

I was digging the drama between Emu and Kuroto, until I realized the dramatic music was playing. Honestly, any time the dramatic music plays, the drama goes over the top. Even when Ex-Aid is good now, that's still the case.

Funny how Mighty Brothers is Emu and Parado, while Emu and Kuroto are also Mightys, but just recolors. When did Emu give Kuroto his keyblade?

Notes:
-Cool shot of Hiiro walking through the flowers.
-What is that Gashat that Hiiro has?
-Did the sound guy change? Now you can hear them running on the metal stairs when they leave CR.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: KR Ex-Aid 31 released

Post by OOOKaiser »

Is it wrong for me to actually like Dan Kuroto considering the fact he committed horrible acts?
RoxasXIII
Infinity

Post by RoxasXIII »

takenoko wrote: Notes:
-What is that Gashat that Hiiro has?
Seems like Bakusou Bike gashat trophies
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Holy shit. That pipe gag had me in stitches. In between that and the Shin Dan Kuroto shit, whoever writes Dan the mans stuff needs a pay raise.
Is it wrong for me to actually like Dan Kuroto considering the fact he committed horrible acts?
This is Shin Dan Kuroto, a totally new character so I don't think it's wrong.

Minor preview spoilers
Spoiler
The Gamer driver looks kind of stupid on Dangerous Zombie, but I think it's mostly the colour scheme. Nice we get to have the suit again,
although I do actually like the black GENM suit as well.
Zerato
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Drive
2nd Favorite Series: Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger
Favorite Band: Starset
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: The guy who will bring about the end of the world...unless you give me a sandwich.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Zerato »

I'm glad that they added Dan back to the opening while still maintaining the empty space that Kiriya left. Sometimes it's the little things in life.

Seeing Ex-Aid and Genm fighting alongside each other was absolutely awesome. I'm gonna need more of that.

It's great that both Taiga and Hiiro can access Lv 50 at the same time now. I expect to see them fighting in these forms from now on
Spoiler
(or at least until Hiiro's Lv 100 form shows up)

All-in-all, a solid episode. It's truly a shame that we're newring the final strech. I really don't wsnt the series to end.
KR
Seen: Kuuga, Agito, 555-Ex-Aid; Amazons
Dropped: Build, Saber
Now: Ryuki, Gotchard
Fave: Drive

SS
Seen: Jetman, Dekaranger, Boukenger-Zyuohger; Akibaranger
Dropped:: Kyuranger, Kiramager
Now: King-Ohger
Fave: Kyoryuger
Eternal_Winterbane
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Busters

Post by Eternal_Winterbane »

I really liked the fact they still tease us with the possibility of Lazer returning, after all like Dan said there's a lot of backup data for those that have vanished so perhaps even though it was dangerous zombie that killed our boy bike, there is a chance that data is stored either within the gashat (which no one has used yet) or within DZ? the reason i think this is mainly due to the fact the Opening continues to show that gap for him, both Graphite and Dan have returned and now with the info that people aren't dead dead just yet.

I really liked the drama and tension between all of the characters in this episode, and the reveal of Poppy being Dan's mother does explain how she acts towards Emu throughout the series, always watching over him. Emu + Dan vs Parado was an awesome fight, while i dislike the 99 lives of Dan (shades of Ghost) I am glad we continue to have him negate the emotional death scene trope.

Next episode
Spoiler
I wasn't expecting a eight KR would show up so close to the end of the series but god does he/she look good, I can't wait to see how the story will develop up to Chronos shows up
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Dangerous Zombie doesn't have a proto gashat, so would Lazers data have gone to bakusou bike instead?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

But that's people who were infected. Was Kiriya infected by anything? He was just killed. Unless Riders are intrinsicly infected, to make their belts work and stuff.
Eternal_Winterbane
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Busters

Post by Eternal_Winterbane »

takenoko wrote:But that's people who were infected. Was Kiriya infected by anything? He was just killed. Unless Riders are intrinsicly infected, to make their belts work and stuff.
Well the surgery they go through to become riders infects them with the bugster strain, now this could just be a basic strain or one more tuned to what rider form they will take we dunno
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

takenoko wrote:But that's people who were infected. Was Kiriya infected by anything? He was just killed. Unless Riders are intrinsicly infected, to make their belts work and stuff.
That's just my speculation, nothing has been suggested to prove that. The writing the last couple of weeks has clarified shit like this so pending Lazer does return, I do imagine that they'll explain it properly.
Kurokage X
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Garo Makai Senki
Dreamy: Kiriko
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Yakuza Video Games
Quote: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present." Unknown
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Kurokage X »

Personally I'm not fond of Lazer returning since I see no purpose of him returning storywise
Currently Watching
Super Sentai: Kiramager
Kamen Rider: Saber
Ultraman: Z

Finished Watching
Super Sentai: Go Onger-Gokaiger, Kyoryuger Onward
Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Kabuto, Kiva, Fourze Onward
Ultraman: Gaia, Nexus, X, Orb-R/B
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

The fight with Genm and Ex-Aid was pretty damn cool. Probably one of the coolest fights so far.
I wonder just how much of Kuruto wanting to digitize everything is just his Gamemaster persona or if his mother being sick really prompted him to search for alternate methods to stay alive.

Adding on to the Lazer discussion. If Kuroto really claims to understand the value of life then maybe he didn't just flat out kill him. Maybe since there is no Proto version of Dangerous Zombie it might could function in the same way. It is the one and only also it was somewhat of an experiment to begin with.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

http://imgur.com/a/ZrH8T

I found this on the kamen rider fan facebook page and I liked how it compared the preview scene to the scene in Kamen Rider Ryuki where Odin first appeared.
Des_Shinta
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Kuuga
Dreamy: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Actor?: Steve Blum
Favorite Band: JAM Project

Post by Des_Shinta »

To add to the Kiriya conversation...well, Kuroto kind of set the precedent here. His original death condition didn't come as a consequence of his use of Dangerous zombie, it came from what should've been his game over using Proto-mighty-action X that was instead vented into and used to create Dangerous zombie, which then stored in it like all his following deaths. His eventual death came from it and all his other deaths being taken off of 'pause', so to speak; so by that logic his first death came from a game over obtained while using a rider system, and thus why his save data was placed into the first prototype of that thematic gashat. Kiriya has those exact same base conditions of a game over from using a rider system, but with Bakusou Bike and it's prototype instead of the Mighty's. So if they decide to revive him for real in the series--as the candid shots circulating around about him being back and having a new Lazar form could be from them shooting the movie--That could be the route they take to do it.
Draccy
7X
Favorite series: One Piece
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider
Dreamy: Nico Robin
Favorite Actor?: Liam Neeson
Favorite Band: T-Pistonz+KMC
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Kamen Rider

Post by Draccy »

Kiriya's showdown with Kuroto started with Kuroto offering Dangerous Zombie as a present. Lazer accepted, transformed into Level 1 and then tried to use the Gashat.
That could have been an infection and his Rider Guage was consumed to almost nothing.

I'm also looking at the situation in a different direction. Graphite was born from Hiiro's girlfriend's Game Over. That means, yes, his girlfriend could come back; but not everyone else.
Chronicle players were infected AFTER using the Gashat, so it might not work the same; but then again their data could be stored within Chronicle itself, yadda yadda.
Spoiler
And now that it has a physical form, we'll find out

I'm glad Kuroto didn't really get a redemption, and enjoyed the warp pipe entrance. 97 lives to go, haha.

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”