KR Ex-Aid 32 released

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:09 am

☆☆☆☆☆
85%
☆☆☆☆
8%
☆☆☆
5%
☆☆
No votes
3%

Total votes: 40
fenrir
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: RX
2nd Favorite Series: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Re: KR Ex-Aid 32 released

Post by fenrir »

different belt concept kinda applied in Gaim at the early stage of Genesis Driver/ Soda introduction.
while sengoku driver are used by all the "hero" (kinda questionmark about Micchy & Zangetsu right?) ; genesis driver only used by Yggdrasil member.
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished:
KR: Black, RX, Super1 + all Heisei + AMAZONS
Sentai: Zyu,Dai,Gao,Deka,Magi,Bouken,Geki,Goon,Shinken,Gokai,GoBus,ToQ,Ninnin
Garo: All (anime[both] as well)
Densha Otoko
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Kaito gets a Genesis Driver and Takatora was ultimately a good guy.

I can't think of any case where there has been a split where evil riders and good riders have different drivers because usually there is at least one instance of side switching.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Also the Sonozakis in W had their own (very simple) belt.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

Kaito gets a Genesis Driver and turns out to be the final boss, and I believe Takatora's last fight is his regular Zangestu suit instead of Soda.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

takenoko wrote:I mean, I've been saying the same thing as well. It sort of speaks to Taiga being an underdeveloped character (since his backstory appears to be sectioned off into his spin off series). We understand the basics of why he hates Graphite, but the emotional core of it isn't there, the way we're constantly reminded of Hiiro and his sadness over his dead girlfriend.

Is it a limitation of Hiiro's actor? Did they try to put him into some emotional scenes where he gets sad or angry and he just couldn't perform, so they gave the job of being Graphite's nemesis to Taiga's actor? It doesn't take a fancy writer to look at the scenario and go "Oh, this is the more compelling scenario. The guy avenging his dead girlfriend, over the guy whose career was ruined in a brief flashback."
This. I still feel like Kirya has better characterisation than both Hiiro and Taiga despite the fact he had only a few episodes. I'm sure the Snipe special will shed some light on Taiga, but it shouldn't have to. Have the episodes as flashbacks through out the main show. The secondary riders shouldn't be less developed than a guy killed off in episode 10 and the Bugsters.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I hate to turn this into a cycle of just me and catastrophe jerking each other off, but that's it exactly. I mean, what've we had from Hiiro? The one time he did a wall run and got the dual gashat and the other time when he gracefully let Taiga have the dual gashat because of Taiga's ignominious and mostly unknown past?

It's good that we get emphasis on the bad guys like Genm and Parado, since they're critical to the story.

But Hiiro and Taiga feel so underdeveloped and underutilized. Would the show even be very different if either weren't around?
Zerato
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Drive
2nd Favorite Series: Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger
Favorite Band: Starset
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: The guy who will bring about the end of the world...unless you give me a sandwich.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Zerato »

takenoko wrote:Maybe it's late, but is there really a trope where the heroes and villains have different belts? I'm not really thinking of any examples of that right now.
The only instances I can think of are W and Gaim. In W, all of the major Dopants (save for Weather) utilized the Gaia Drivers to eliminate the negative effects of their Gaia Memories. Of course, in Gaim you had the distinction between the Armored Riders and the Energy Riders, though this distinction disappeared later down the line. The only other clear distinction I can think of is Fourze, though it's in use of the collectible devices rather than belts in that the riders use Astroswitches while the villains use Zodiarts Switches.
KR
Seen: Kuuga, Agito, 555-Ex-Aid; Amazons
Dropped: Build, Saber
Now: Ryuki, Gotchard
Fave: Drive

SS
Seen: Jetman, Dekaranger, Boukenger-Zyuohger; Akibaranger
Dropped:: Kyuranger, Kiramager
Now: King-Ohger
Fave: Kyoryuger
Zerato
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Drive
2nd Favorite Series: Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger
Favorite Band: Starset
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: The guy who will bring about the end of the world...unless you give me a sandwich.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Zerato »

takenoko wrote:I hate to turn this into a cycle of just me and catastrophe jerking each other off, but that's it exactly. I mean, what've we had from Hiiro? The one time he did a wall run and got the dual gashat and the other time when he gracefully let Taiga have the dual gashat because of Taiga's ignominious and mostly unknown past?

It's good that we get emphasis on the bad guys like Genm and Parado, since they're critical to the story.

But Hiiro and Taiga feel so underdeveloped and underutilized. Would the show even be very different if either weren't around?
I feel the show wouldn't be all that different without Hiiro, but Taiga does bring a necessary conflict of interest to the show.
KR
Seen: Kuuga, Agito, 555-Ex-Aid; Amazons
Dropped: Build, Saber
Now: Ryuki, Gotchard
Fave: Drive

SS
Seen: Jetman, Dekaranger, Boukenger-Zyuohger; Akibaranger
Dropped:: Kyuranger, Kiramager
Now: King-Ohger
Fave: Kyoryuger
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

The thing is, you could easily roll them together into the same character and nothing would be lost. In fact, it would make more sense because then the motivation against Graphite would have more plot threads to go on.
YuushaGamer
Quote: I play to win
Type: ISFP Composer

Post by YuushaGamer »

okay i know before this show started i gave it a lot of crap but to be fair the preview didn't give it a lot of credit and all i can say now is holy crap this has to be my favorite series ever. i love it now even if some of the suits are still a bit goofy. the enemies are the best part so cool and brooding especially chronos he's so damn awesome even if his suit is a bit bland. the songs are also awesome can't wait for them to be released. also just wanted to mention in the karoke at the into it's "I'm on A mission right now".
Last edited by YuushaGamer on Wed May 24, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twitter: @YuushaGamer
youtube: YuushaGamer
twitch: twitch/YuushaGamer
Renigami
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Renigami »

Zenuku5 wrote:looks to be a redeco/paint of Genm's Wizard Gamer form from whatever. They should have fixed that too yes, as that does clash. Maybe if he had silver or gold instead of black it might work as a christmas theme
Great, now I am going to think of Chronos as a walking holiday pine tree. I mean that red underneath is like the base wrapping, and he is green with the black as shadows within a pine tree... He has piney like spikes sticking out, and all he needs is a star on top of his head. And those four buttons are like ball ornaments.

Too bad that Kamen Rider Ex-Aid already passed that Christmas holiday....
envedges
Infinity

Post by envedges »

TypicalStandUser wrote:Why not Poppy+Nico+Graphite Jojoposing?!
IMO, out of the three, Graphite was probably the best one suited to doing the pose. Speaking of Jojo, while some could already guess from just the moment when Loverica met Masamune that Loverica was going to be dethroned and die in the same episode by Masumune, but I like how the series treats Loverica's deletion as this unexpected, bizarre death like Kakyoin and Avdol in Part 3, and Chronos as a character not be f*ck with. Ever since Kuroto was revived, there is a possibility that humans can also revive or obtain the power of the Bugsters and abuse that power, but it is interesting that nobody including Bugsters are safe now that Chronos is in the picture and acts more of contrast to that. It is also ironic considering Loverica for the most part is invulnerable to most attacks and is part of a game that does not necessary need to resort to violence to be clear similar DoReMiFa Beat and Juju Burger. In some ways, it does make Loverica seem innocent in some part, but it still does not make up for the deaths he cause from tricking people into playing Kamen Rider Chronicle. I am actually curious to know if Parado being concern and feeling sad for Loverica's death is it out of fear or something inherited from Emu's DNA and reflects back to the time of Burgermon's death.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

It probably has something to do with the fact that Loverica cannot come back, he has permanently lost a comrade.

Remember, while he hates humans and acts childish so he can play games, Parado always shows concern for his comrades.
Draccy
7X
Favorite series: One Piece
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider
Dreamy: Nico Robin
Favorite Actor?: Liam Neeson
Favorite Band: T-Pistonz+KMC
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Kamen Rider

Post by Draccy »

Hmm, no presence of any kind of Ex-Aid's final form... or is there? "You need the power of Cronus to fight Gemdeus".
Well, Cronus has appeared... so what if Kuroto's plan shifts to obtaining the power of Gemdeus to combat Cronus?

Really enjoyed the entirety of Masamune's arrival onto the battlefield and love the jingle as much as Tokimeki Crisis.
Looks like he's ready to play a chess game with everyone. So there may be some reluctant team ups as they deal with Cronus.

Yea, Parad really felt it this time around. Burgemon may still be able to come back, but Lovelica is gone for good.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

YuushaGamer wrote:also just wanted to mention in the karoke at the into it's "I'm on A mission right now".
Official lyrics say "the", although I agree that it sounds more like "a"

http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Excite

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”