KR Ex-Aid 32 released

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:09 am

☆☆☆☆☆
85%
☆☆☆☆
8%
☆☆☆
5%
☆☆
No votes
3%

Total votes: 40
ViRGE
Save the life

Re: KR Ex-Aid 32 released

Post by ViRGE »

Catastrophe wrote:The thing is, you could easily roll them together into the same character and nothing would be lost. In fact, it would make more sense because then the motivation against Graphite would have more plot threads to go on.
I beg to differ. Taiga's defining point of history is that he lost his medical license, whereas Hiiro is the best damned physician of the three. Take away one of the two and you either strip away the loss that drives Taiga, or the perfectionism that Emu aspires to as a doctor.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

But if you put to two together, you'd have a really good doctor that lost his medical license and his girlfriend due to the same circumstance.

That's kind of how addition works.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Plus, as the hospital director's son, it adds an additional layer of tragedy for both characters. It might even make the director a credible character if he reason he can't take anything seriously is because he's still upset his son lost his license.

I like this alternative Ex-Aid character, let's reboot with this
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

Draccy wrote:Hmm, no presence of any kind of Ex-Aid's final form... or is there? "You need the power of Cronus to fight Gemdeus".
Well, Cronus has appeared... so what if Kuroto's plan shifts to obtaining the power of Gemdeus to combat Cronus?

Really enjoyed the entirety of Masamune's arrival onto the battlefield and love the jingle as much as Tokimeki Crisis.
Looks like he's ready to play a chess game with everyone. So there may be some reluctant team ups as they deal with Cronus.

Yea, Parad really felt it this time around. Burgemon may still be able to come back, but Lovelica is gone for good.
What if Kuroto had it wrong all along and Parado and Emu combine to create Gemdeus to beat Chronus? This is feeling like a Power UP Arc though to me. They aren't spelling it out like Ghost did. I'm excited to see what the final form really is and how it's created.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Catastrophe wrote:But if you put to two together, you'd have a really good doctor that lost his medical license and his girlfriend due to the same circumstance.

That's kind of how addition works.
That's like adding 1 and -1. The result is not 2. :P

If Hiiro was no longer able to practice medicine, his whole high horse deal would have no standing. He wouldn't be able to boss Emu around as the lowly intern, have everyone fawning over his medical skills, etc. Taiga's story works in part because he wasn't a good doctor - he admittedly got screwed over by Dan, but at the same time he treated the Bugsters as a game, leading to the very un-doctor Taiga that we saw in episode 3, and has just now recently gotten his mojo back.

I do completely agree that Hiiro is underdeveloped right now. But his is a story of loss. Meanwhile Taiga's story is that of losing himself in a desire for revenge.
eijiman
IXA

Post by eijiman »

Great episode, the preparation for the last fight gave indeed the feling of going after a final boss. And Chronos is just awesome, his morph and his final attack look great, I have something for clock themed attacks. It would have been cheesy but maybe instead of the fatal impact (I think that was called) it would have been cool a "Time to die" said with a creepy voice.

Did you notice that when Asuna and Niko are discussing the plan they begin to laugh? almost a blooper i assume.

BTW I didn't get the numbers becoming "Kuroto" 9, 6, 10?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger

Post by Lunagel »

eijiman wrote:BTW I didn't get the numbers becoming "Kuroto" 9, 6, 10?
9 (kyuu) can be read as ku
6 (roku) take the first part ro
10 (jyuu) can be also read as to

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_ ... bstitution

For example, I remember that Tokyo Skytree is 634 meters tall because it was built in the old Musashi district so mu (6) sa (3) shi (4) yay easy
nanamarfo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ex-Aid
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Yuki Jojima
Favorite Band: RIDER CHIPS
Quote: "My life is burning bright!" -Takeru Tenkuji

Post by nanamarfo »

Since take has not set a alt title lets go with this:

Time Lord of the Speed.

Or GameDeus-Ex Machina(maybe later).

I loved Chronos' debut.
NOMarfo
Kamen_Rider_Shiki
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Dreamy: Malika
Favorite Actor?: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Band: Uverworld
My boom: Garo
Quote: "Living by supporting eachother is the game called life," so why can't I get a girlfriend?
"Nobody's Perfect," until you fall in love with them.

Post by Kamen_Rider_Shiki »

Lunagel wrote:
eijiman wrote:BTW I didn't get the numbers becoming "Kuroto" 9, 6, 10?
9 (kyuu) can be read as ku
6 (roku) take the first part ro
10 (jyuu) can be also read as to

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_ ... bstitution

For example, I remember that Tokyo Skytree is 634 meters tall because it was built in the old Musashi district so mu (6) sa (3) shi (4) yay easy
It's the same thing they did in the GoRider special.

So I'm just gonna come out and say, maybe Gamedeus is Masamune/Chronos' Bugster the way Pallad is to Emu.
Favorites:
Kamen Rider - Black, Agito, W, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid
Super Sentai - Jetman, Megaranger, GoGo-V, Shinkenger, ToQger
Other - Garo, Ryukendo, Rescue Force
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Alessar »

Hmmm since the ultimate rider turned out to be a villain, doesn't that mean that the ultimate boss should turn out to be good? If one patient zero can become the ultimate rider then perhaps the other patient zero should become the game God.
Mxylv
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Daisuke Terai
Favorite Band: GaGaalinG
Quote: Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all.

Post by Mxylv »

I think one of my biggest issues with Ex-Aid currently is its relative lack of consequence. Both Hiiro and Taiga thought that Saki was dead for five years, so that's easily long enough to make a lasting impression on them even if she is isn't really dead, but I'm still not sure about saying that all the patients who had died from the virus--no matter how long ago--can come back after the game's cleared. That said, Chronos' reveal was excellent, and I'm pretty surprised they decided to introduce a new Rider instead of making it a final form. Another plus is that the character designs seem to be changing to look more majestic rather than cartoony, first with Padadox' regal Perfect Knock Out, and now with Chronos' cape and apparent crown. A great point of the episode was Parado's reaction to Lovelica's death; that entire sequence gave him a bit of humanity and relatability that may have been lacking in prior episodes.
Watching:
Kamen Rider Kuuga, Gotchard

Watched:
KR W, Gaim, Ghost - Build, Geats
Ultraman '66, Leo, Great, Nexus - U7X, Ginga - Blazar
Donbrothers
GS Sho, Dogengers S1-4
When in doubt,
fenrir
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: RX
2nd Favorite Series: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by fenrir »

perhaps i'm the minority who dislike that Chronos = masamune.

is the anyone else?
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished:
KR: Black, RX, Super1 + all Heisei + AMAZONS
Sentai: Zyu,Dai,Gao,Deka,Magi,Bouken,Geki,Goon,Shinken,Gokai,GoBus,ToQ,Ninnin
Garo: All (anime[both] as well)
Densha Otoko
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

But who else do you have it be without asspulling a new character?
nanamarfo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ex-Aid
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Yuki Jojima
Favorite Band: RIDER CHIPS
Quote: "My life is burning bright!" -Takeru Tenkuji

Post by nanamarfo »

Mxylv wrote:I think one of my biggest issues with Ex-Aid currently is its relative lack of consequence. Both Hiiro and Taiga thought that Saki was dead for five years, so that's easily long enough to make a lasting impression on them even if she is isn't really dead, but I'm still not sure about saying that all the patients who had died from the virus--no matter how long ago--can come back after the game's cleared.
For me, that raises the stakes. Get back what you lost, before it's too late.
NOMarfo
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Spoiler

Spoiler

so I was looking back at the old opening sequences since I wanted to see what had changed since Kuroto came back and I looked at the old frames where kuroto was. And I realized that his empty frame had hints of purple and when I decided to rewind back I noticed hints of yellow in it. And I'm pretty hopeful about the fact that they will bring back Kiriya because of this now. I didn't realize the foreshadowing behind these empty frames.

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”