KR Ex-Aid 32 released

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:09 am

☆☆☆☆☆
85%
☆☆☆☆
8%
☆☆☆
5%
☆☆
No votes
3%

Total votes: 40
ViRGE
Save the life

Re: KR Ex-Aid 32 released

Post by ViRGE »

So anything is possible. This show hasn't shied away from dropping screwball hints in the OP/ED before (in the most famous case, literally dropping Genm on Lazer). Though it's just as likely that it's meant to be a memorial to Kiriya...
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

ViRGE wrote:Though it's just as likely that it's meant to be a memorial to Kiriya...
That would be unlikely since the hints of purple were in the second frame as well. Why would the show do a memorial to Kuroto even though he was the villain? They're going to bring Kiriya back somehow and I'm surprised they're bringing him back at all.
OOOKaiser wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler
Ashki
Mega
Favorite series: no such thing
Dreamy: Mele
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Ashki »

Spoiler
Well they ARE still marketing toys for Kiriya...

Maybe they'll find a way to bring Kiriya back, and since he'd be a Bugster, he ends up becoming Gamedeus? One could hope...
Fave | Least Fave Series so far
KR: AgitΩ or Zero-One | Drive
SS: unsure | Maskman
UM: Nexus | Ultra Q
Sentai: Akiballion: Battlemaids of Akihabara | Buddha Man
Other Toku: possibly Shinigami no Ballad | probably Sci-Rop
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

OOOKaiser wrote:
ViRGE wrote:Though it's just as likely that it's meant to be a memorial to Kiriya...
That would be unlikely since the hints of purple were in the second frame as well. Why would the show do a memorial to Kuroto even though he was the villain? They're going to bring Kiriya back somehow and I'm surprised they're bringing him back at all.
At this point anything is possible. But he was one of the main characters, just like Dan. As someone you've killed off in the show, that seems reason enough to me to have a very small tribute to them in the OP.
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

I was expecting to see masamune as a bad guy ever sicne they introduced him in jail but after Kuroto defeated I kinda forgot about him.
HenshinForPie
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Phillip (sigh)
Favorite Actor?: James MacEvoy
Favorite Band: Florence and the Mac
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Noragami
Quote: "Sometimes we all need to give in to the madness."
Nostalgia Critic-Kickassia
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by HenshinForPie »

Overall, this was a pretty cool episode, and Masamune looks like a powerful villain with his time stop powers. However, I don't ubnderstand how Masamune indirectly killed Kiriya. Did I miss something? I rewatched the episode and am still confused.

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”