KR Ex-Aid 36 released

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:22 am

☆☆☆☆☆
75%
☆☆☆☆
19%
☆☆☆
3%
☆☆
3%
No votes

Total votes: 36

ViRGE
Save the life

Re: KR Ex-Aid 36 released

Post by ViRGE » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:11 am

njb wrote:Shouldn't we all be happy that Emu didn't need to die to get the final form?
Shoot, that's a good point. He's the first rider in a couple of years to not have to die to get his power-up.

Cyborg-Lucario
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Black/Magiranger
2ndFavoriteSeries: Fourze/Gokaiger
Dreamy: Garou (Ookami Blue)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by Cyborg-Lucario » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:46 am

A good episode and it's funny how Shin Kuroto wasted his invincibility on boasting about himself.
A Rider form with long dreads? I'm totally ok with that as it makes Ex-Aid's final form more unique. ^^
A cyborg pokémon who may or may not be a Kamen Rider.

Kamen Rider Gumo
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: Zyuranger
2ndFavoriteSeries: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Dreamy: Reiko Chiba
Favorite Actor?: Takaiwa Seiji
Favorite Band: Twisted Sister
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: DragonBall Z
Quote: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest...is silence..."

Post by Kamen Rider Gumo » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:57 pm

I'm not sold on Hyper Muteki yet appearance-wise, but it wouldn't be the first final form that had to grow on me before I could appreciate it (PuToTyra Combo, Kiwami Arms, Mugen Damashii), so I'll give it more time. I did like the complete and utter curb-stomp he gave Cronos, though, and the fact that Parado wasn't even the slightest bit mad about being used and manipulated was perfectly in character. Only complaint I have is perhaps they should have waited a little longer to reveal that Taddle Legacy exists - have Masamune reveal it after Hyper Muteki shows up to make it seem more like an arms race. But that's a minor thing and I look forward to the coming fight regardless.

Question for the subs that I've been wondering for a while and only now got up the courage to ask:

In the opening karaoke, initially the lyrics read "I'm on a mission right now", but at some point (didn't notice when, exactly - I was without a computer for few weeks at one point) it became "I'm on the mission right now". No matter how hard I listen I just don't hear "the" in the song itself and every lyrics website I've looked it up on uses "a", not "the". So, I'm wondering: why the change?

Lunagel
Bottle Shaker
omg are u a girl?: Yes
Favorite series: Magiranger
2ndFavoriteSeries: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:11 pm

Kamen Rider Gumo wrote:Question for the subs that I've been wondering for a while and only now got up the courage to ask:

In the opening karaoke, initially the lyrics read "I'm on a mission right now", but at some point (didn't notice when, exactly - I was without a computer for few weeks at one point) it became "I'm on the mission right now". No matter how hard I listen I just don't hear "the" in the song itself and every lyrics website I've looked it up on uses "a", not "the". So, I'm wondering: why the change?
The official lyrics do actually say "the". Stupid, but true.

eijiman
IXA

Post by eijiman » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:49 am

Well, this is going great, due to not having a good torrents program I wasn't able to wath this past three episodes, but things look great right now, Im kinda worried about the true ending thing tough, Seems like we will have to wait half a year to know what happened to ex-aid.

Am i the only one that the tune played when Emu did his dai henshin sounds like somerthing from megaman x3?

and on something appart, the other day i asked something about the meaning of "darou to" but in the end I could not say if that was the word i was looking for, now in ep 35 they said it: 天才ゲーマーだろうと天才ゲームクリエイターだろうと so darou to can be used to say "even if" or something like that?

takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: "Are you the new monarch, or are you just a pawn of fate?" - Emerald Herald
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:29 pm

What was the translation that xiiliea went with? Sorta feels like a "whether" to me. "Whether you're a genius gamer, or a genius game creator..."

xiiliea
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2ndFavoriteSeries: UltraSeven X
Favorite Actor?: Fujita Ray
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by xiiliea » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:54 pm

eijiman wrote:Well, this is going great, due to not having a good torrents program I wasn't able to wath this past three episodes, but things look great right now, Im kinda worried about the true ending thing tough, Seems like we will have to wait half a year to know what happened to ex-aid.

Am i the only one that the tune played when Emu did his dai henshin sounds like somerthing from megaman x3?

and on something appart, the other day i asked something about the meaning of "darou to" but in the end I could not say if that was the word i was looking for, now in ep 35 they said it: 天才ゲーマーだろうと天才ゲームクリエイターだろうと so darou to can be used to say "even if" or something like that?
"Whether you're a genius gamer or talented game creator..." is what I had in episode 35.

It's "Even if you're a genius gamer, even if you're a talented game creator". So I merged them into "whether".

Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight
Quote: Koko kara wa ore no sutēji da!

Post by Philip Aldraine » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:37 pm

Finally! Hyper Muteki has arrived....and he has dreads? Well it's something new. Anyway, I love the look even if the dreads are a bit weird. And what's this? Kiriya's back in action? I think having both Kiriya and 'Shin' Kuroto back as Bugsters will make it funny.
ViRGE wrote:
njb wrote:Shouldn't we all be happy that Emu didn't need to die to get the final form?
Shoot, that's a good point. He's the first rider in a couple of years to not have to die to get his power-up.
SpoilerShow
Would you consider Kouta/Gaim dying in order to obtain Kiwami Arms?
Currently Watching: Ex-Aid, Kyuranger.

'Once you've seen the light, you can never go back to the darkness!'

njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2ndFavoriteSeries: Fourze

Post by njb » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:31 am

Philip Aldraine wrote:
ViRGE wrote:Shoot, that's a good point. He's the first rider in a couple of years to not have to die to get his power-up.
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
I watched Gaim and I'm still not sure if he died then or not. There were feathers falling down during that scene though, isn't that a symbolism Japanese use for death?
Currently watching:
- SS Lupin VS Pat, Toqger, Dekaranger
- KR Drive, Build
Finished:
- SS Shinkenger, Gokaiger, Kyoryuger, Jyuohger, Kyoryuger Brave, Goseiger, Kyuuranger, Timeranger
- KR Decade, Double, Fourze, Gaim, Ghost, Amazons S1+S2, Ex-Aid

fenrir
IXA
Favorite series: RX
2ndFavoriteSeries: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by fenrir » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:52 am

whether kouta die or not, he's no longer human
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished:
KR: Black, RX, Super1 + all Heisei + AMAZONS
Sentai: Zyu,Dai,Gao,Deka,Magi,Bouken,Geki,Goon,Shinken,Gokai,GoBus,ToQ,Ninnin
Garo: All (anime[both] as well)
Densha Otoko

Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight
Quote: Koko kara wa ore no sutēji da!

Post by Philip Aldraine » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:56 am

njb wrote:
Philip Aldraine wrote:
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
I watched Gaim and I'm still not sure if he died then or not. There were feathers falling down during that scene though, isn't that a symbolism Japanese use for death?

SpoilerShow
I'm not sure. I just know that he's not human and is a God. So he's alive, but just not as a human.
Currently Watching: Ex-Aid, Kyuranger.

'Once you've seen the light, you can never go back to the darkness!'

Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Favorite Band: Pat Benatar
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Go-On Macaroni » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:44 pm

SpoilerShow
I believe it was that he would've died but being an Overlord brought him back?

Gaim already got Kiwami like, 10 episodes before that though so I don't think it counts.
If that moment, if that place was something you thought was special to you, the past doesn't have to be memories that simply drift away. Instead of the pain of being hurt, everything about that precious scene will become a light and give birth to zero.

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”