KR Ex-Aid 36 released

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:22 am

☆☆☆☆☆
75%
☆☆☆☆
19%
☆☆☆
3%
☆☆
3%
No votes

Total votes: 36
ViRGE
Save the life

Re: KR Ex-Aid 36 released

Post by ViRGE »

njb wrote:Shouldn't we all be happy that Emu didn't need to die to get the final form?
Shoot, that's a good point. He's the first rider in a couple of years to not have to die to get his power-up.
Cyborg-Lucario
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Black/Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze/Gokaiger
Dreamy: Garou (Ookami Blue)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by Cyborg-Lucario »

A good episode and it's funny how Shin Kuroto wasted his invincibility on boasting about himself.
A Rider form with long dreads? I'm totally ok with that as it makes Ex-Aid's final form more unique. ^^
A cyborg pokémon who may or may not be a Kamen Rider.
Kamen Rider Gumo
Faiz
Favorite series: Zyuranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Dreamy: Reiko Chiba
Favorite Actor?: Takaiwa Seiji
Favorite Band: Twisted Sister
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: DragonBall Z
Quote: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest...is silence..."
Type: ENTJ Fieldmarshal

Post by Kamen Rider Gumo »

I'm not sold on Hyper Muteki yet appearance-wise, but it wouldn't be the first final form that had to grow on me before I could appreciate it (PuToTyra Combo, Kiwami Arms, Mugen Damashii), so I'll give it more time. I did like the complete and utter curb-stomp he gave Cronos, though, and the fact that Parado wasn't even the slightest bit mad about being used and manipulated was perfectly in character. Only complaint I have is perhaps they should have waited a little longer to reveal that Taddle Legacy exists - have Masamune reveal it after Hyper Muteki shows up to make it seem more like an arms race. But that's a minor thing and I look forward to the coming fight regardless.

Question for the subs that I've been wondering for a while and only now got up the courage to ask:

In the opening karaoke, initially the lyrics read "I'm on a mission right now", but at some point (didn't notice when, exactly - I was without a computer for few weeks at one point) it became "I'm on the mission right now". No matter how hard I listen I just don't hear "the" in the song itself and every lyrics website I've looked it up on uses "a", not "the". So, I'm wondering: why the change?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Kamen Rider Gumo wrote:Question for the subs that I've been wondering for a while and only now got up the courage to ask:

In the opening karaoke, initially the lyrics read "I'm on a mission right now", but at some point (didn't notice when, exactly - I was without a computer for few weeks at one point) it became "I'm on the mission right now". No matter how hard I listen I just don't hear "the" in the song itself and every lyrics website I've looked it up on uses "a", not "the". So, I'm wondering: why the change?
The official lyrics do actually say "the". Stupid, but true.
eijiman
IXA

Post by eijiman »

Well, this is going great, due to not having a good torrents program I wasn't able to wath this past three episodes, but things look great right now, Im kinda worried about the true ending thing tough, Seems like we will have to wait half a year to know what happened to ex-aid.

Am i the only one that the tune played when Emu did his dai henshin sounds like somerthing from megaman x3?

and on something appart, the other day i asked something about the meaning of "darou to" but in the end I could not say if that was the word i was looking for, now in ep 35 they said it: 天才ゲーマーだろうと天才ゲームクリエイターだろうと so darou to can be used to say "even if" or something like that?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

What was the translation that xiiliea went with? Sorta feels like a "whether" to me. "Whether you're a genius gamer, or a genius game creator..."
xiiliea
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Gaia
Favorite Actor?: Fujita Ray
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by xiiliea »

eijiman wrote:Well, this is going great, due to not having a good torrents program I wasn't able to wath this past three episodes, but things look great right now, Im kinda worried about the true ending thing tough, Seems like we will have to wait half a year to know what happened to ex-aid.

Am i the only one that the tune played when Emu did his dai henshin sounds like somerthing from megaman x3?

and on something appart, the other day i asked something about the meaning of "darou to" but in the end I could not say if that was the word i was looking for, now in ep 35 they said it: 天才ゲーマーだろうと天才ゲームクリエイターだろうと so darou to can be used to say "even if" or something like that?
"Whether you're a genius gamer or talented game creator..." is what I had in episode 35.

It's "Even if you're a genius gamer, even if you're a talented game creator". So I merged them into "whether".
Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight
Quote: Koko kara wa ore no sutēji da!

Post by Philip Aldraine »

Finally! Hyper Muteki has arrived....and he has dreads? Well it's something new. Anyway, I love the look even if the dreads are a bit weird. And what's this? Kiriya's back in action? I think having both Kiriya and 'Shin' Kuroto back as Bugsters will make it funny.
ViRGE wrote:
njb wrote:Shouldn't we all be happy that Emu didn't need to die to get the final form?
Shoot, that's a good point. He's the first rider in a couple of years to not have to die to get his power-up.
Spoiler
Would you consider Kouta/Gaim dying in order to obtain Kiwami Arms?
Currently Watching: Ex-Aid, Kyuranger.

'Once you've seen the light, you can never go back to the darkness!'
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

Philip Aldraine wrote:
ViRGE wrote:Shoot, that's a good point. He's the first rider in a couple of years to not have to die to get his power-up.
Spoiler
Spoiler
I watched Gaim and I'm still not sure if he died then or not. There were feathers falling down during that scene though, isn't that a symbolism Japanese use for death?
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One
fenrir
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: RX
2nd Favorite Series: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by fenrir »

whether kouta die or not, he's no longer human
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished:
KR: Black, RX, Super1 + all Heisei + AMAZONS
Sentai: Zyu,Dai,Gao,Deka,Magi,Bouken,Geki,Goon,Shinken,Gokai,GoBus,ToQ,Ninnin
Garo: All (anime[both] as well)
Densha Otoko
Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight
Quote: Koko kara wa ore no sutēji da!

Post by Philip Aldraine »

njb wrote:
Philip Aldraine wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler
I watched Gaim and I'm still not sure if he died then or not. There were feathers falling down during that scene though, isn't that a symbolism Japanese use for death?

Spoiler
I'm not sure. I just know that he's not human and is a God. So he's alive, but just not as a human.
Currently Watching: Ex-Aid, Kyuranger.

'Once you've seen the light, you can never go back to the darkness!'
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Spoiler
I believe it was that he would've died but being an Overlord brought him back?

Gaim already got Kiwami like, 10 episodes before that though so I don't think it counts.

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”