KR Ex-Aid 37 released

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:33 am

☆☆☆☆☆
59%
☆☆☆☆
30%
☆☆☆
4%
☆☆
4%
4%

Total votes: 27
SengalBoy
Quote: Yare yare daze~

Re: KR Ex-Aid 37 released

Post by SengalBoy »

Seems like Taddle Legacy is Baron Lemon Energy Arms 2.0, since they never planned it to be there in the first place.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I can kind of believe that. This whole Brave story feels half baked, which is odd, since he's sort of the guy with a back story and personal vendetta.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

They've done the vendetta half assed as well, because I still don't get why they've made it so it's Snipe vs Graphite as the rivalry rather than Brave vs Graphite.
Barim
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: SS: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: KR: Ryuki
Favorite Band: Queen
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Barim »

Catastrophe wrote:They've done the vendetta half assed as well, because I still don't get why they've made it so it's Snipe vs Graphite as the rivalry rather than Brave vs Graphite.
That actually makes it more believable. Had they had Hiiro as Saki's attending physician that would have been a gross conflict of interest.

Early days of Game Syndrome, (I forgot, did they ever believe Saki was patient Zero?), early days of Taiga's career, Taiga fought the disease, (Game Syndrome and Graphite), Taiga lost a (possibly his first) patient.
Hiiro has issues with Game Syndrome, because he lost Saki to it, he does not have the backstory with Graphite.
Spoiler
Once the Heron to set his path,
Twice the Heron to name him true,
Once the Dragon for remembrance lost,
Twice the Dragon for the price he must pay.
fenrir
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: RX
2nd Favorite Series: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by fenrir »

i do think this is a good set up for the next episode, some viewers gonna think about what hiiro will do next as he's clearly in dillema and have half conviction in every possible way he can do right now.
nowadays graphite is more dangerous than parado i guess.
and yes taiga is human who get final blow, so he'll be dead & cant be revived as bugster.

chronos doing all of this actually bcoz of his anger after muteki defeat him. and bcoz of that his plan have to be adjusted. and correct he will lose to gamedeus coz no lv0 kiriya this time.

i wonder what will the script took if they decide saki data being deleted, its would be tragic and i question hiiro ability to justify his action.
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished:
KR: Black, RX, Super1 + all Heisei + AMAZONS
Sentai: Zyu,Dai,Gao,Deka,Magi,Bouken,Geki,Goon,Shinken,Gokai,GoBus,ToQ,Ninnin
Garo: All (anime[both] as well)
Densha Otoko
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

SengalBoy wrote:Seems like Taddle Legacy is Baron Lemon Energy Arms 2.0, since they never planned it to be there in the first place.
Is that speculation, or is that confirmed somewhere? It's not a very impressive upgrade, I'll admit. But this is the first I've heard of Taddle Legacy not being planned. Considering how early Fantasy came, I guess I'd be surprised if they never had anything else planned.
Barim wrote:Early days of Game Syndrome, (I forgot, did they ever believe Saki was patient Zero?), early days of Taiga's career, Taiga fought the disease, (Game Syndrome and Graphite), Taiga lost a (possibly his first) patient.
Hiiro has issues with Game Syndrome, because he lost Saki to it, he does not have the backstory with Graphite.
Aye. Hiiro's problem isn't really that Game Syndrome killed his girlfriend, it's that he took Saki for granted until it was too late. Taiga is the one who couldn't save the patient and lost his license because of it.
YuushaGamer
Quote: I play to win
Type: ISFP Composer

Post by YuushaGamer »

holy crap what the hell is happening with this series they're about to kill off one of the main characters this is supposed to be for kids right? wtf toei. although i love it :)
twitter: @YuushaGamer
youtube: YuushaGamer
twitch: twitch/YuushaGamer
SengalBoy
Quote: Yare yare daze~

Post by SengalBoy »

ViRGE wrote:
SengalBoy wrote:Seems like Taddle Legacy is Baron Lemon Energy Arms 2.0, since they never planned it to be there in the first place.
Is that speculation, or is that confirmed somewhere? It's not a very impressive upgrade, I'll admit. But this is the first I've heard of Taddle Legacy not being planned. Considering how early Fantasy came, I guess I'd be surprised if they never had anything else planned.
Well Taddle Legacy was reused from Cho Super Hero Taisen as Kamen Rider True Brave, hence why the design looks 'lazy'. I think they were meant for Taddle Fantasy to be Brave's final form (alongside Snipe), and Taddle Legacy was just them reusing the suit.
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

About taddle legacy my guess is becuase Dan Masamune is a businessman not a programmer so he just mix matched two games to get level 100 unlike Kuroto who was actually making new games. In other words he just used konami code on taddle fantasy to unlock everything.
CaptainTalon449
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "This is our stage" -Kazuraba Kouta
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by CaptainTalon449 »

Can we take a moment to appreciate that Muteki Ex-Aid is basically a walking Fist of the North Star reference? Heck even when he was doing his sword finisher at the end he even sounded like Kenshiro
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

YuushaGamer wrote:holy crap what the hell is happening with this series they're about to kill off one of the main characters this is supposed to be for kids right? wtf toei. although i love it :)
They killed laser early in the series and left him dead for a long while not only that they even used him as a dead kamen rider in the movie as well.
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

Something come to my mind which is probabl gonna add the to bad writing of the show. Chronos in a previous episode used master gashat to delete one of bugsters. Why he does not do same to Parado if he is so scared of ex-aid? I can think a couple of reasons. One like i said he is a businessman and he wants to use his leftover peon to prove himself he is still in control. Second for some reason he can't delete Parado with master gashat so he needs direct combat much like how he beaten lovelica. Three he got so frustrated he forgot he could just delete Parado. Four even writers forgot he could delete bugsters so they opened a loophole in their own scenario

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”