KR Ex-Aid 38 released

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:10 am

☆☆☆☆☆
48%
☆☆☆☆
29%
☆☆☆
10%
☆☆
3%
10%

Total votes: 31
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Re: KR Ex-Aid 38 released

Post by toni2212 »

Now that Hiiro is back in the team, will someone remind the CR that the first method of disabling Cronus is still valid? Where Emu goes into Maximum Mighty X and reprogramme Masamune's antibody so he can't transform anymore? What's more, Graphite has been so kind to leave a virus that disabled his Pause power now.
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

I am still perfectly puzzled by why Chronos not just delete Parado with master gashat but i guess it wouldn't be much of a drama that way. This season was interesting it started somewhat okish went a little high and low for a while than dived nose deep than soared into sky only to dive deep once again it feels like someone is trying to make a wave with this show.

For Saki's situation bear with me this is a conspiracy theory and it is most probably wrong but in a way this is a different way to look at things.

1) Why chronos not just show full saki than get her data back to device to keep a more firm leash on Hiiro? All Saki was doing repeating the last words she said to Hiiro after a while Hiiro would be hypnotized hearing samething over and over again and i think this had a not small impact on his decision about Taiga's surgery.

A) My guess is Chronos didn't brought out a full Saki because he couldn't. Wait than how he did it with lazer you may ask I will come to that point

2) What we know is dead people data is stored in proto gashats of bugsters and/or kamenriders gashat but this does not make sense Graphite gets Dragon Hunter Z later actually that games proto gashat didn't exist until recently and definitely was not around five years ago during break out. Graphite became its game character after stealing and imbuing himself with the game so Saki's data was not stored in that gashat at least until graphite got it.

3) Bugster that fully awakened gets all the memories of the person they infected. In other words bugsters have backup data of the disappeared infected people. In short most of Saki's data i actually in Graphite not in a random gashat.

4) The ones who play kamen rider chronicle's data saved into proto gashat that bugster infects them but none of the dead players cause a bugster to awaken fully to this day we only know 3 bugster fully awakened (4 if we count parado but he is a special case) In a way first kamen riders are like beta testers. when dangerous zombie killed Lazer he also tested the save data function and ensured his own survival.

A) In short the difference between Shin-chan, Lazer and Saki is later one became data for an awakened bugster while other two just died while linked to games. The most recent memory probably which was strong enough to save itself got into dragon hunter Z when Graphite stole and used it which is why Chronos couldn't get out a full version of Saki and probably there will be a way to save Saki towards end by defeating graphite or rewriting his data.
Last edited by Greenstalker on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nanamarfo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ex-Aid
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Yuki Jojima
Favorite Band: RIDER CHIPS
Quote: "My life is burning bright!" -Takeru Tenkuji

Post by nanamarfo »

Good Ep.

Saki was a good plot device unlike Kanon. I would rather have them die, that be left out hung to dry.
NOMarfo
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

takenoko wrote:"We'll put rain to let people know it's sad. "
I read in another forum that the rain part in the end is real rain. It wasn't supposed to be raining in the original script, but it rained, and the director decided to film it anyway (for obvious reasons)
toni2212 wrote:Now that Hiiro is back in the team, will someone remind the CR that the first method of disabling Cronus is still valid? Where Emu goes into Maximum Mighty X and reprogramme Masamune's antibody so he can't transform anymore? What's more, Graphite has been so kind to leave a virus that disabled his Pause power now.
This. Hopefully they'll try to execute this plan of action.
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One
KemonoSoldierSunstar
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Fourze
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Miu Kazashiro
Favorite Actor?: Sota Fukushi
Favorite Band: Kishidan
My boom: Samurai Troopers
Quote: Go down to the... SUGAR SHACK... and get a bread... BUT NOT TOO BIG--

JonTron

Post by KemonoSoldierSunstar »

takenoko wrote: tl;dr Ex-Aid's ruined forever
Had a feeling that somewhere down the line we'd get this again...

I'm not quite sure what you expected from this show, but you clearly aren't even trying to enjoy it anymore. I'll admit, this episode might not have been the best and it may have been a mite predictable, but I still thought that it was perfectly serviceable as a Kamen Rider episode. That's not what gets me though. What bugs me is saying that it ruined the last twenty episodes. No episode of any show is bad enough to do that. A bad episode can't wreck a whole show.

To keep myself brief, I liked the episode, and I don't quite get the vitriol that you seem to have for Ex-Aid. I mean, it's not like we're watching Kiva 2.0.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

But I was enjoying Ex-Aid. This episode was pretty terrible for me though. I had zero fun with it.

I don't think it's out of line to say that it did ruin what it had going for it. The dynamic is completely different.
BuildZaWorld
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!
Quote: " I can cut through anything " - Proceeds to fail at cutting through the monster.

Post by BuildZaWorld »

I just want to add my two cents in.

Does no one see how bad this episode was for the series? In this episode alone multiple characters suffered from "bipolar" personalities just for the sake of some sort of "story" change. Emu was willing to be beaten for what seemed like hours, but decided to just sit there while Saki was being deleted? Taiga whose entire arc has been wanting to atone for the sins of his past and has accepted Hiiro's crusade of defeating Parado. Which he knows will cure Emu and might cause him to be unable to become Ex-Aid a devastating decision that he came to and was okay with. Now he's supposed to be okay with his entire series and mini-series arc and motivation for existing and atonement being taken away and him being at fault for her permanent death? What? I get it. It's Kamen Rider the standards for storytelling aren't high in the first place.

I just hate how Hiiro gets a credible story arc, and it's all thrown away because they didn't have enough time to properly care for Hiiro's character and rushed past him back to Emu. I know she said for him to become the best doctor in the world. Yet all this episode did was tell us none of these characters really care about what is going on, which is bad. I get that the Henshin sequences are cool and flashy and the doctor bits were fine, but when you piece it all together all you get back is a story like this.

Taiga accepts his own death to save Saki ---> Must Save Saki ---> Screw Taiga's wishes ---> Saki Dies ----> Emu is happy because Hiiro is back ---> End Episode.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Yeah exactly. It's like the writer went "Wouldn't it be a cool moment if Hiiro sacrificed Saki to save Taiga" and never really put too much thought into how to get there from where they were in the story. And unfortunately, the reason I'm so angry at this episode is because it took the betrayal of several characters and their motivations to accomplish this. It's just really bad writing.
DekaBreak
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
Favorite Actor?: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
My boom: Japanese Language
Quote: If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by DekaBreak »

takenoko wrote:
"We'll put rain to let people know it's sad. We'll add dramatic music to let people know that it's dramatic.
That was real rain and they wanted to use the actual conditions since this was one of the rare rainy days on the Ex-Aid filming schedule.

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”