KR Ex-Aid 39 released

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:23 am

☆☆☆☆☆
64%
☆☆☆☆
25%
☆☆☆
7%
☆☆
No votes
4%

Total votes: 28
ViRGE
Save the life

Re: KR Ex-Aid 39 released

Post by ViRGE »

Greenstalker wrote:
ViRGE wrote:He's not a fully realized bugster. He hasn't killed his host (Emu).
Parado already has a human form which is unique to fully realized bugsters he is a special case anyway since he is the first bugster virus so normal conditions probably not applies to parado.
Well a human form isn't absolutely limited to just realized Bugsters AFAIK. Bugsters take the form of their game character. This is normally a monster - like Graphite and Lovelica - however Poppy is human because that's her character, not because she's fully realized.

However I do agree that the rules seem to have been thrown out the window at least somewhat with Parado since he's the OG Bugster. Since he doesn't have a monster form and instead transforms into a Rider, I have to assume that the games he comes from he's a human character to begin with, which would make him like Poppy. But the writers have enough room here to do whatever they want.
BuildZaWorld
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!
Quote: " I can cut through anything " - Proceeds to fail at cutting through the monster.

Post by BuildZaWorld »

Eternal_Winterbane wrote:?
From how I see it, being a Bugster would result in the populace at large being un-trusting of you given the events of Chronicle, even with a human appearance you would still represent that which terrorised many people, similar to how people reacted back in Gaim. Fear is a powerful weapon afterall.

As for your first points, the only one i have a decent idea for is regarding Para, he is facing the equivalent of two gods both of which have unlimited health, so it's a case that even if he used his abilities or finishers they would only scratch the paint, like going up against a boss 50 levels higher than you. but that's my thoughts on it[/quote]

Except for the fact that people willingly participated in Chronicle, where as in Gaim they were just straight up murdered or infected with in my opinion something far worse than the bugster virus. Also you're forgetting that the people who vanished if they can only return as bugsters why would people fear or distrust their loved ones? Especially those who were sick and dying who are revived now. It's just not a PR nightmare like Gaim was. This can be spun easily to make it so people not only enjoy the bugster life, but completely take it for granted. I mean people were taking selfies with Kaiden, that's enough to show the populace normalizing chronicle.
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

ViRGE wrote:
Greenstalker wrote: Parado already has a human form which is unique to fully realized bugsters he is a special case anyway since he is the first bugster virus so normal conditions probably not applies to parado.
Well a human form isn't absolutely limited to just realized Bugsters AFAIK. Bugsters take the form of their game character. This is normally a monster - like Graphite and Lovelica - however Poppy is human because that's her character, not because she's fully realized.

However I do agree that the rules seem to have been thrown out the window at least somewhat with Parado since he's the OG Bugster. Since he doesn't have a monster form and instead transforms into a Rider, I have to assume that the games he comes from he's a human character to begin with, which would make him like Poppy. But the writers have enough room here to do whatever they want.
Poppy is human (to be precise her pink hair mode is monster mode her nurse mode is human form and i am talking about her human form) because she is fully realized it was even the whole point of all poppy arc in the series that her host needed to be died because of her. But even if you were right Poppy is a special case like parado she is created solely to save Kuroto's mother so I assume she is closer to Parado than graphite or Lovelica. For Parado he is not villian from game either he is protagonist (mighty from mighty action x to be precise) which is why his self-centered attitude.
eijiman
IXA

Post by eijiman »

I think that it would be a great twist that Parado if parado is actually dead and Emu just absorved the part of him that let him transform.

I mean, it would be kinda cool to have the bratty main villain diying while cowering in fear and Mr. nice guy Emu acting like a cold mofo.

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”