KR Ex-Aid 41 released

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:37 am

☆☆☆☆☆
50%
☆☆☆☆
29%
☆☆☆
11%
☆☆
7%
4%

Total votes: 28
stardrago
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: KR Ex-Aid 41 released

Post by stardrago »

Say that 3 minute trailer for the upcoming Kamen Rider Build is up, you think someone can translate it later?
fenrir
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: RX
2nd Favorite Series: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by fenrir »

i like Graphite last word.
indeed his very happy moment is when he fight until the end. and yes, he fight fair and square. graphite never use trick or leverage i think in the whole series, isnt he?
it's a good and relevant into character for an enemy character you have to encounter in any game ---> watch Wreck It Ralph, you'll understand :)

the dumb trio is also a good in here, and ofcoz Kuroto is indeed the best actor from this series i would say.

Nico only doing that kinda sad. she have more potential actually. the actress also can do more. but oh well its just bcoz she's female character in toei production i guess. so ya it happends

@stardrago Hiroki from Amazons S2 join Kamen Rider Build, i'm quite surprise when see that trailer
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished:
KR: Black, RX, Super1 + all Heisei + AMAZONS
Sentai: Zyu,Dai,Gao,Deka,Magi,Bouken,Geki,Goon,Shinken,Gokai,GoBus,ToQ,Ninnin
Garo: All (anime[both] as well)
Densha Otoko
Zenuku5
Infinity
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Kurenai Wataru
Favorite Actor?: Koji Seto
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Let's make this showy!
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Zenuku5 »

5 Stars for Graphite's death alone personally. I LIKED it. And I can understand a lot of the complaints about Nico getting to do the finisher but it appears the 'requirement' to earn the trophy was explicitly mentioned as requiring the finishing blow be dealt by a rideplayer. Thus why all the times Emu fought the bugsters during Chronicle they didn't just drop their trophies. Parado's gashats were received in the same way as Poppy was. A clear by in fact choosing to play WITH him, the protagonist character.

But back to Graphite's death...I loved it. From his walking away it felt...pardon me but downright beautiful if some might not like it. He wasn't an ally character. He wasn't a protagonist. He was a villain character and his existence itself was justified purely in battling the players. He lived for nothing but to fight and wanted a true battle to the end and received it, and his rightful death as an 'enemy' character. Mind you, I could have stood to wait til the beginning of the next episode to have them summon Gamedeus and instead have Masamune try to reset to strip them of Graphite's trophy out of pettiness while debuting the save function. But Graphite was an enemy and walked his path proudly to its conclusion. So a 5 for me.

I'd give it a six if I could for the humor of the 'three stooges' as they have been dubbed. That was wonderfully humorous to me, though while I understand coding is not a simple process, and can be time consuming...the matter of introducing save data to prevent Kuroto from resetting seemed kinda obvious to me. Mind you I am obsessive with saving usually, so I don't feel I should judge. Least of all given how funny it was watching 'God' struggle.
Farr
7X
Favorite series: Blade / Deka
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim~W / Shinken
Dreamy: Umeko / Hana
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Farr »

Yeah probably the only Question everyone has after that Ep if Saki's SaveData is restored due to the "Rewind".

But I agree that the CR Scene's were the highlight of the Episode.

The Problem with Graphite is, they brought him back in the First Place because the Canon forced them to bring all Bugsters back, but after that they didn't really know what to do with him, so they just c/p Parado on him in terms of having a fullfilling fight, not gainst Emu but stilll same.

And what was the Point of the Infection with Deus, sure they infected Cronos twice to Pause the Pause, but due to the reset the Infection in Grap was rewinded to, and hasn't really served any greater purpose, unless he comes back due to not being killed in Paused Time.

And why isn't Parado still afraid of dying, the way in which the Reset affects Matter/Mind in the most convenient Plot Way truly is an eyesore.

Haven't really anticipated something logical out of reset as random as it was but...
Ashki
Mega
Favorite series: no such thing
Dreamy: Mele

Post by Ashki »

Farr wrote:Yeah probably the only Question everyone has after that Ep if Saki's SaveData is restored due to the "Rewind".
Shecant come back because she "became" Graphite, just as Dan's mother became Poppy. Death by infection is diferent rom how Chronicle works. Masamune had enough data to create a mock-up of her, similar to the NPC that always stands in one place and says Welcome to X town" every time you approach him. He never actually had her full data to do a restore.
And why isn't Parado still afraid of dying, the way in which the Reset affects Matter/Mind in the most convenient Plot Way truly is an eyesore.
He still fears death, but now shares Emu's determination to protect the lives of others (to fault). Emu had to remind him that self-preservation is okay when he tried to protect Emu from that critical finish.
Fave | Least Fave Series so far
KR: AgitΩ or Zero-One | Drive
SS: unsure | Maskman
UM: Nexus | Ultra Q
Sentai: Akiballion: Battlemaids of Akihabara | Buddha Man
Other Toku: possibly Shinigami no Ballad | probably Sci-Rop
DekaBreak
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
Favorite Actor?: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Japanese Language
Quote: If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by DekaBreak »

Kuroto, you are the absolute worst game developer in the world. Who adds save functionality as a GODDAMN DLC?!?

So, Proto-Gashats are back with Masamune, so Saki can be restored again? Hiiro never realizes?

Fight with Graphite was pretty good, I was wishfully hoping for a broken visor somewhere but oh well.
Zerato
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Drive
2nd Favorite Series: Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger
Favorite Band: Starset
Quote: The guy who will bring about the end of the world...unless you give me a sandwich.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Zerato »

I really enjoyed the fight between Brave & Snipe and Graphite (Nico getting shafted not withstanding).

I really enjoyed the comedy stylings of Emu, Kiriya, and Dan (sorry, New Dan). Especially the fact that New Dan is going full-on cartoon character at this point.

The only problem is, the comedy bits stole some much needed seriousness from the fight. Otherwise, this was an enjoyable episode and I'm looking forward to how they play out the end game.
KR
Seen: Kuuga, Agito, 555-Ex-Aid; Amazons
Dropped: Build, Saber
Now: Ryuki, Gotchard
Fave: Drive

SS
Seen: Jetman, Dekaranger, Boukenger-Zyuohger; Akibaranger
Dropped:: Kyuranger, Kiramager
Now: King-Ohger
Fave: Kyoryuger
Farr
7X
Favorite series: Blade / Deka
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim~W / Shinken
Dreamy: Umeko / Hana

Post by Farr »

Ashki wrote: Shecant come back because she "became" Graphite, just as Dan's mother became Poppy. Death by infection is diferent rom how Chronicle works. Masamune had enough data to create a mock-up of her, similar to the NPC that always stands in one place and says Welcome to X town" every time you approach him. He never actually had her full data to do a restore.
Hmm not sure was it ever established that People vanished due to giving Birth are not uploaded into the Cloud?
As I understood it, the Bugster get a c/p from the Hosts Memories, that way they know what kinda stress they need to cause them to make them dissapear, so they are no longer limited by their Link to them and become free/complete.

Or if we ignore the rewind for a second, since Graphite has the Memories of hers and wasn't killed in paused time, he could have been uploaded in the Dragon Hunter Gashat himself alongside her memories, so she still could come back.

I honestly hope she doesn't thou, would be like Kendrix from Lost Galaxy all over again...
CaptainTalon449
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Quote: "This is our stage" -Kazuraba Kouta
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by CaptainTalon449 »

DekaBreak wrote:Kuroto, you are the absolute worst game developer in the world. Who adds save functionality as a GODDAMN DLC?!?
Don't say that out loud! You don't know if EA or some other big company is reading this!
nanamarfo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ex-Aid
Dreamy: Yuki Jojima
Favorite Band: RIDER CHIPS
Quote: "My life is burning bright!" -Takeru Tenkuji

Post by nanamarfo »

CaptainTalon449 wrote:
DekaBreak wrote:Kuroto, you are the absolute worst game developer in the world. Who adds save functionality as a GODDAMN DLC?!?
Don't say that out loud! You don't know if EA or some other big company is reading this!
I don't think they are that scummy. Well maybe Konami....

This episode was a masterpiece. I loved the death of Graphite. He was bland, but knew his purpose.

Johnny, why are you here?
Spoiler
Are you not GameDeus in true ending.

I used the Alt title Gamedeus Ex Macimima WAY too early. Can we dual alt title, take?
NOMarfo
WannaFantaMan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Legends of Tomorrow
2nd Favorite Series: Boku no Hero Academia
Dreamy: I have too many to list xD
Favorite Actor?: Kevin Conroy
Favorite Band: Hanson
My boom: Fallout 4 and Elden Ring
Quote: AH, BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!! My mortal enemy!
Type: ESFJ Provider

Post by WannaFantaMan »

Its now 100% official, Dan Kuroto went from being my least favorite character, to my favorite in the time span of three episodes xD. Anyone else love how Chronos basically got cock-blocked by Emu there at the end??? I thought to myself, "SURPRISE MOFO!!!!!" Looks like shit is getting REALLY REALLY REAL NOW!!! I'm excited to see how this season will end. On a side note, Kamen Rider Build looks really cool.
KemonoSoldierSunstar
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Fourze
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Miu Kazashiro
Favorite Actor?: Sota Fukushi
Favorite Band: Kishidan
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Samurai Troopers
Quote: Go down to the... SUGAR SHACK... and get a bread... BUT NOT TOO BIG--

JonTron

Post by KemonoSoldierSunstar »

Okay, the good points about this episode are the comedic bits with Dan KILLING HIMSELF SEVERAL TIMES just to reprogram Muteki in a single night. THAT made me laugh. I also thought the fight between Graphite and the doctors was really good.

The bad points I have? Reset was a massive Deus Ex Machina, letting whole SWATHS of major developments get swept under the fucking rug. Everyone has their drivers back. Nico doesn't still have Game Disease (fucking pissed me off since I HATE Nico). And most galling of all, Kuroto got ALL his lost lives back. And then we get EXACTLY what I thought we would get, Hyper Muteki being remade and having a new power added JUST to make Masamune's new power as functional as an Apple product.

I once said no single episode could ruin a series. I still hold by this. But the last TWO episodes have pissed me off, and this series has one strike left.
Renigami
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Renigami »

You know... for a software programmer and developer....

YOU WOULD THINK TO HAVE A BACKUP AND FLOW CHARTS AND SOME SORT OF FALL BACK COMPILATION OF NOTES TO INSTANTLY RECOMPILE ANOTHER MUTEKI.EXE!

This is where the show simply... well Den-Os all over the place. The imagins get Urkel'd now make butt-tons of stuff dealing with them. Kuroto being ham? Well lets open up the deli now!

Do not even bring up "well Reset gets rid of things".... well how the hell do EVERYONE still have memories of what transpired, even the now would be bugsters whom are COMPLETELY software digimon which by loose "lore" can have a justification of being completely re-written to a prior restore state that Reset does...

And if Masamure can at sheer Care-Bear stare will reset things, why the hell does he well not reset to where Kuroto cannot come back Poppy-Ex-Machina? That also came out of left field for no reason other than to attach some strange awkward family relation between how Masamure's wife died and how did that happen to begin with? He got off light to prison by indirectly (maybe?) and directly killing family (both present and past).

Fuck, get Tomari Shinnouskue on this case, and arrest the fucker and take away his drivers and gashat. Game set and match.
nanamarfo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ex-Aid
Dreamy: Yuki Jojima
Favorite Band: RIDER CHIPS
Quote: "My life is burning bright!" -Takeru Tenkuji

Post by nanamarfo »

nanamarfo wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:13 pm
CaptainTalon449 wrote:
I don't think they are that scummy. Well maybe Konami....
Update: Konami did this.
NOMarfo

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”