KR Snipe 04 released

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Snipe 04 released

Post by takenoko »

http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Kamen_Ride ... de_ZERO_04

Well, that was pointless. All the actual story took place over 1-3.

Here, all we have is a clip show. Then a pointless fight with Genm in which Snipe apparently kills him???

Then Jirou is alive again, somehow? How? Why? Did I miss something?

Pretty poor reward for people who bought the Blu-rays.
Primus_fansub
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Dekayellow
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Sato
Favorite Band: Riverside
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Kamen Rider Build
Quote: Geronimo!

Re: KR Snipe 04 released

Post by Primus_fansub »

Alt title: Kamen Rider Snipe, the recap.

It was really disapointing, and i still don't get what they pretended with that Snipe vs Genm Fight...it seems they failed in incorporating this sequence into the series, we know it didn't go that way.

And what's the deal with Bang Bang Tank' where did it come from? all these 4 stories were made for the sake of a new Gashat?
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

I finally got around to watching this.

I still like the concept of the series, but there's no getting around the fact that the last episode falls flat to the point that it's pretty much unnecessary. Which unfortunately drags down the whole series.

I get what the writers were trying to do here by symbolically showing how Taiga came to once again believe in himself and bury his demons (i.e. the Dangerous Zombie fight). However it doesn't change the fact that this was largely a rehash of Taiga's arc from the series itself, and indeed most of this episode was clips. Even the Dangerous Zombie fight was a bit of a let-down in that respect, because as cool as it should have been, it was actually pretty darned short.

I hope Toei keeps at this, because if they keep iterating on the idea they're going to get better. But I also hope no one is buying the sets just to get this series.
takenoko wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:54 am Then Jirou is alive again, somehow? How? Why? Did I miss something?
He's still dead. It's symbolic for how Taiga has come to terms with his past.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

What the fuck was the point of this? What was the point of the Gemn fight? Where does he get that new Gashat from?

Waste of my time.

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”