Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Zero -Dragon Blood- Promo 1

Post by takenoko »

Not much info, but hey, at least Fujita Ray looks decent in this.

I hope it's not Kaneda Ryuu directing again.
HyouRetsuzan
Adventure

Re: Zero -Dragon Blood- Promo 1

Post by HyouRetsuzan »

OMG!! A ZERO STORYLINE *fanboy-ing intensifies* !! i hope its way way better than black blood... cus somehow it felt mediocre to me, and they need to give some boost or new form :( give him some moment to shine
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I think Black Bloods problem was that it was episodic. Both stand alone Kouga Movies were good because they had a good format. If this is going to be a movie then I have faith.
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

Im probably one of the few that liked BlackBlood.

Thought it said blackblood to start and thought "why we doing that again" since we did it

Pretty good cast list for it, nice they are using existing Garo characters in this
http://ameblo.jp/garo-project/theme-10098877567.html
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Black Blood wasn't bad per say, I think the opinion was it wasn't as strong as some other entries in the series. I don't feel like Ring came off like a super powerful Horror like the ones Kouga would deal with and it made Rei come off not looking as good as he should have.

Definitely excited for this though. Actor and character are both good so it should be enjoyable regardless.
Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dragonfan »

takenoko wrote:Not much info, but hey, at least Fujita Ray looks decent in this.

It is directed by Amemiya.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Dragonfan wrote:
takenoko wrote:Not much info, but hey, at least Fujita Ray looks decent in this.

*general* director is Amemiya, that means there's another director whose name isn't as prominent. It's like giving Stan Lee producer credit, it's a nice touch, but means ultimately nothing
Catastrophe wrote:Black Blood wasn't bad per say, I think the opinion was it wasn't as strong as some other entries in the series. I don't feel like Ring came off like a super powerful Horror like the ones Kouga would deal with and it made Rei come off not looking as good as he should have.

Ring didn't really come off as very powerful, but he was very sinister. When it comes to villains, between sheer physical strength or mental ability, I think the latter is generally more efficient and ultimately effective. I think Ring was almost a really good villain but didn't quite make it up there. The actor's pretty good so I blame the writing more as the reason why he fell flat.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Black Blood wasn't a Zero story but a horrible character's story named Yuna with Zero in it. Here's hoping that this one is an actual Zero story.
Victormaru
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kaoru
Favorite Actor?: Mika Hijii
Favorite Band: m-flo
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: GARO
Quote: In the end, I am Eternal.

Post by Victormaru »

BLACK BLOOD was definitely my least favorite GARO series. This promo looks dope though so I'm hoping it'll be much better. This should be taking place after every GARO season and movie so far, although I feel like it might just focus on the events after BLACK BLOOD.
Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dragonfan »

Lunagel wrote:
Dragonfan wrote:
*general* director is Amemiya, that means there's another director whose name isn't as prominent. It's like giving Stan Lee producer credit, it's a nice touch, but means ultimately nothing
When talking about TV Shows, the fact that the same director is doing every episode is a rara avis (I can only think on the new Twin Peaks right now). Yes, there are going to be other directors, like it happened with the first season, the second and each one of them. But Amemiya is directing the project.

And we are talking about Amemiya, when this guy is directing a project, he IS there. Following his twitter you will see him present in a lot of filming even when he's not directing that episode, or even movie.

Return to “Zero -Dragon Blood-”