KyuuRanger Trailer released!

SPACE SQUADRON KITAAA!!!
Forum rules

Uchuu Sentai KyuuRanger Wiki Link

< Jyuohger | KyuuRanger | Lupin VS Pat

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: KyuuRanger Trailer released!

Post by Lunagel »

Don't forget Tokiyo!
WoodBetweenWorlds
Go Go!
Favorite series: Gekiranger, Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger, Kiva
Favorite Band: Relient K
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Big Hero 6
Quote: "So, physics! Physics, eh? Physics! Phyyyysics! I hope you're all getting this down!" - The Doctor

Post by WoodBetweenWorlds »

takenoko wrote:Maybe Toei's going downhill?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Toei get bumped out as the main producer of the series with the new chief producer instead coming from TV Asahi? Also, Bandai of America had creative input on the series. That's the whole reason I'm letting myself think that this show might actually be more than just the usual Sentai formula.

I have no idea if Toei as a whole is going downhill (I have noticed that Animation is doing less projects each year), but their hold over Sentai definitely seems to be waning.
Check out my Tumblr where I review shows that I watch and talk about other random nonsense!

http://codenamewaffle.tumblr.com/
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

WoodBetweenWorlds wrote:
takenoko wrote:Maybe Toei's going downhill?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Toei get bumped out as the main producer of the series with the new chief producer instead coming from TV Asahi?
They did, yeah. Satoshi Motoi is Head Producer this time with Toei's slot being filled with another newbie (Takashi Mochizuki, it seems). Motoi's last HP credit regarding SHT came from episodes 39+ of Ghost when he bumped down Toei's Kazuhiro Takahashi for unknown reasons.
Just fyi, Jyuohger's Head Producer was Takaaki Utsunomiya (previously HP on Shinkenger, Gokaiger, Wizard and Toqger) so that show didn't have any staff replacements during its run.
WoodBetweenWorlds
Go Go!
Favorite series: Gekiranger, Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger, Kiva
Favorite Band: Relient K
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Big Hero 6
Quote: "So, physics! Physics, eh? Physics! Phyyyysics! I hope you're all getting this down!" - The Doctor

Post by WoodBetweenWorlds »

Go-On Macaroni wrote:They did, yeah. Satoshi Motoi is Head Producer this time with Toei's slot being filled with another newbie (Takashi Mochizuki, it seems). Motoi's last HP credit regarding SHT came from episodes 39+ of Ghost when he bumped down Toei's Kazuhiro Takahashi for unknown reasons.
Just fyi, Jyuohger's Head Producer was Takaaki Utsunomiya (previously HP on Shinkenger, Gokaiger, Wizard and Toqger) so that show didn't have any staff replacements during its run.
All I've heard about is the Chief Producer so I'll take your word on any of the other producers.

Those "unknown reasons" are likely the fact that, after episode 20, Ghost kind of stopped going anywhere and people probably stopped watching.

No offense, but I don't see what your last sentence has to do with Kyuranger.
Check out my Tumblr where I review shows that I watch and talk about other random nonsense!

http://codenamewaffle.tumblr.com/
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

WoodBetweenWorlds wrote:Those "unknown reasons" are likely the fact that, after episode 20, Ghost kind of stopped going anywhere and people probably stopped watching.
Hmm, I dunno. I'm hesitant to include fan opinions when discussing production.
39 was when Fukuda returned, Aria gave that infodump before becoming Necrom-P and the plot started moving so maybe Asahi gave the show a push, but I can't say anything for certain until they say for themselves.
WoodBetweenWorlds wrote:No offense, but I don't see what your last sentence has to do with Kyuranger.
I was just cutting someone off at the pass, before they started asking if this convo had affected Jyuohger any.
Strykor
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Wizard
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkengers
Favorite Band: The Beatles
Alignment: Neutral
Quote: Ever have one of those flashbacks...

Post by Strykor »

Looking at the trailers, that command room is going to be a bit bright on the eyes, and it's mostly going to be all the yellows and oranges next to or near each other, or as I like to now call it, the fire pit.

Return to “Uchuu Sentai KyuuRanger”