KyuuRanger Space.02 released

SPACE SQUADRON KITAAA!!!
Forum rules

Uchuu Sentai KyuuRanger Wiki Link

< Jyuohger | KyuuRanger | Lupin VS Pat

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:23 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
53%
☆☆☆☆
33%
☆☆☆
11%
☆☆
No votes
3%

Total votes: 36
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: KyuuRanger Space.02 released

Post by Lunagel »

I already added a page to the wiki but our counts aren't matching up

http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Uchuu_Sent ... tchphrases

Did you include the opening/closing guess the kyuutama test?
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

Mxylv wrote:16:49 PPAP reference?
Yes. Pretty sure about it
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One
Cyborg-Lucario
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Black/Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze/Gokaiger
Dreamy: Garou (Ookami Blue)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by Cyborg-Lucario »

I liked this episode. I may have said that Garou was my favourite character due to having the most focus when it came to backstory, but Balance might challenge that spot. What with him being so flamboyant and full of personality (his voice actor also voiced Josuke Higashikata). His partner Naaga is a pretty good character too as someone a counterpart to balance when it comes to the emotional spectrum.

Though when it comes to them gaining their Kyuutamas so do I wonder if it was rushed or not. I can buy it that Naaga's awakened emotions could have gotten his Kyuutama come to him due to them making him more resolved to fight Jark Matter. Balance may have needed to more to get out of his unwilling hero route to get his.

Lucky... he's into his luck as always and believes everything will be alright. But when he and Naaga was going to be executioned so did he tell Naaga to not worry and trust Balance in his happy go lucky tone and face. But next we see his face so does it look like he's worried that Balance actually will not come to the rescue.
I kind of like it as it shows that he's not always gonna be a caricature. I mean, I might be the only one here who does of course.
Though I'm not as bothered with Lucky's constant catchphrase spouting as some others as of now.
A cyborg pokémon who may or may not be a Kamen Rider.
Mxylv
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Daisuke Terai
Favorite Band: GaGaalinG
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all.

Post by Mxylv »

ViRGE wrote:Please make this a weekly thing. In fact, do one better and also add it to the Wiki. :D
I definitely plan to make this a thing.
Lunagel wrote:I already added a page to the wiki but our counts aren't matching up

http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Uchuu_Sent ... tchphrases

Did you include the opening/closing guess the kyuutama test?
I didn't have those. I counted his opening speech ("I'm Lucky"), times he refers to his own name, and flashbacks, but not Kyuutama Challenges, opening/ending themes, or next episode previews.

That said, I think the two basically line up--both counts have 8 Yossha's, 5 Japanese, and 3 non-catchphrase (which I take as nouns, including "good luck," which he said twice), though mine also has one reference to his name and two as an English adjective.
Watching:
Kamen Rider Kuuga, Gotchard

Watched:
KR W, Gaim, Ghost - Build, Geats
Ultraman '66, Leo, Great, Nexus - U7X, Ginga - Blazar
Donbrothers
GS Sho, HwTM, Dogengers S1-4
When in doubt,
Kurokage X
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Garo Makai Senki
Dreamy: Kiriko
Favorite Band: Jam Project
My boom: Yakuza Video Games
Quote: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present." Unknown
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Kurokage X »

Draccy wrote:Naaga and Balance are going to be a fun duo, and it's nice to see their Voyagers are more defined and will likely operate solo a little more.
I guess that means Pink and Orange will have Voyagers in the same since, while the main five keep the robo.
Now that makes me wonder if Pink, Naga, & Balance will get a big Voyager akin to Shishi Voyager & Ryu Voyager to fight along with the others
Currently Watching
Super Sentai: Kiramager
Kamen Rider: Saber
Ultraman: Z

Finished Watching
Super Sentai: Go Onger-Gokaiger, Kyoryuger Onward
Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Kabuto, Kiva, Fourze Onward
Ultraman: Gaia, Nexus, X, Orb-R/B
Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Koko kara wa ore no sutēji da!

Post by Philip Aldraine »

Lucky is starting to sound like Takaharu to me with that catchphrase of his. Anyway, the Naaga and Balance combo are cool. I can't wait to see more of them together like that.
Currently Watching: Ex-Aid, Kyuranger.

'Once you've seen the light, you can never go back to the darkness!'
Eternal_Winterbane
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Busters
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Eternal_Winterbane »

I forgot to bring this point up in my last post, How cool would it be if this season was the one to link Sentai to Kamen Rider? I say this because of the concept of Jack Matter, being Constellation based is a lot like Fourze's horoscopes. I mean it's a long shot for both factions to be formed by the Presenter but one can dream eh? :)
Hoshinger
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Maskman
Dreamy: Luka Milfy

Post by Hoshinger »

Better than the premiere, but it's too soon to judge the series. I enjoyed the contrast in personalities in gold and silver and thought their water tricks were cool too.

I don't like the fuzzy costume for Garu. It looks like something from a cheap knockoff. I know he is a wolf powered warrior, but lose the fuzz.

Does anyone have a problem with the end dance? It looks like the mating ritual for the Humping Robot, look it up. I don't know what to think about the cage dancing and awkward angles because it seems like the series is getting more adult from the dance. I hope that there will be a different ending eventually because the air humping is just wrong.

Before I forget, does anyone know of a good site to find or create an avatar? I want to put one up and I can't drag and drop a picture I already have. It's nothing bad or personal, but it holds a nice memory from twenty years ago.
TBustah!
Mega
Favorite series: Zyu to Kaku
2nd Favorite Series: Bouken to Kaizoku
Favorite Actor?: Toku? Hiroki Suzuki
My boom: Slot cars
Quote: "The future.... is in the past! Onwards, Aoshima!"
Type: ISFP Composer

Post by TBustah! »

Shipuujin wrote:Really liking Naaga and Balance. They don't have annoying quips like Lucky does.
You don't find "radical" annoying?
Rifaz
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Rifaz »

Great to see Lucky almost have a breakdown for not being lucky, would love to see it more.

Now Balance and Naga, a great duo if ever I've seen one.
"There was a ticking time bomb strapped to her chest... That's why she has a dynamite body!!" - Amakusa Shino
sentaidragon
Go Go!
Favorite series: kamen rider
2nd Favorite Series: sentai
Dreamy: all girls :p
Favorite Actor?: i have more than one
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by sentaidragon »

it was a funny episode... naaga trying to be impress at the end, but being angry instead is really funny. so he has to learn how to use emotions at the right time and i guess he's gaining more and more emotions in future episodes, like joy, sadness and so on.

yeah, Lucky is really anoying with his catchphrase, but i hope it's getting better... i'm really sick of it.

I like Garou, because he's loyal and trustfully. maybe it's because of his character based on a wolf.

Hame is really strange laughing about everything, but i think maybe it's her way to cover her sadness/pain what had happened to her in the past... like peter parker/spiderman.
Slazo
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!
Quote: "Until the last breath leaves my body, I will not stop walking."

Post by Slazo »

Better episode than the first as it had less to cram into the runtime, and both Silver and Gold got to showcase their personality... or lack thereof... I can forgive it for sidelining the other four for one episode, as if we're gonna get everybody straight away they've got plenty of time afterwards to develop characters and arcs... I hope.

I enjoyed some of the combat shots, like the PoV stuff for Garou, and the bit with Balance failing to use a sword was fun too. Bit worried about the whole 88 generals aspect though, as if they're gonna destroy all of them then things are going to get very rushed. That or lots of off-screen victories. At least with Drive you could get away with mook Roidmudes, but now they've established the generals are a big deal...

Return to “Uchuu Sentai KyuuRanger”