KyuuRanger Space.17 released

SPACE SQUADRON KITAAA!!!
Forum rules

Uchuu Sentai KyuuRanger Wiki Link

< Jyuohger | KyuuRanger | Lupin VS Pat

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:56 am

☆☆☆☆☆
11%
☆☆☆☆
44%
☆☆☆
19%
☆☆
11%
15%

Total votes: 27
rubius
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Zi-O
2nd Favorite Series: Lupinranger vs. Patranger
Dreamy: Patren Sango/Magine
Favorite Actor?: N/A
Favorite Band: Rider Girls/Chips

Re: KyuuRanger Space.17 released

Post by rubius »

Greenstalker wrote:
rubius wrote:i'm just guessing here but maybe balance and garou got powered up from the hikari kyutama since tenbin could be seen in the summer while lupis is seen in the winter? but i'm just riffing here.
Hmm i think this is not quiet right i mean it is not seasonal thing to see moon at winter but i can't totally rule this out. Personally though i like the gold=sun explanation however it means naaga can get pwoered up from moon since silver is often associated with moon (there is even something called moonsilver in mythology and various rpg) Which begs question who would be second power up for sun? We know Hame or raptor didn't get a power up from sun as well as garou was getting a power up from moon. Balance already got his upgrade and Naaga as i pointed out makes more sense with moon due to his color. I guess spada might get a power up due to being yellow but it does not fit to his character nor his constellation (garou got power up to being a werewolf or due to his constellation so i can't rule out it is being more than color for second person) Lucky probably will be the one who is going to use Hikari taama so i rule him out and as for same reasons for why spada does not quiet make sense applies to him as well and it seems hikari kyuutama was already changing his personality epsecially moon was almsot welcome to be constantly on if you ask me. This leaves Shou, Stiinger, Champ, Kotaro but quiet friankly i can't think anyway sun giving either of them power. Maybe Champ if he is solar powered robot.

EDIT: Ok after searching internet for some clues I kinda find out who might be effected by sun other than balance...........but i will leave it as a surprise since not sure if they will really go with hikari kyuutama with another run.
yeah i agree about koraro not getting a power boost from the sun because his power seems to come from ice and garou got a power boost form the moon due to the classic werewolf gag
Finished Shows
Kamen Rider:Heisei Riders - Saber
Super Sentai: From Zyuranger to Kiramager
Other: Justirizer, Rescue Force/Fire

Haven't watched a Tokusatsu I didn't like :mrgreen:
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

Go-On Macaroni wrote:
midorininger wrote:2- really Toei? no "on behalf of the moon i shall punish you!" from Lucky? was really expecting that!
To be fair, we already got one from Raptor:

Whose subs are you watching again?
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

yes but lucky with the moon power didnt say it. thats what i was expecting
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

njb wrote:
Go-On Macaroni wrote:
To be fair, we already got one from Raptor:
Whose subs are you watching again?
Nihon's? I didn't have a screencap on me at the time and downloading a whole episode for one cap seemed silly so, I just nabbed one off google.
I don't see why it matters in the long run, anyways.

Return to “Uchuu Sentai KyuuRanger”