KyuuRanger Space.20 released

SPACE SQUADRON KITAAA!!!
Forum rules

Uchuu Sentai KyuuRanger Wiki Link

< Jyuohger | KyuuRanger | Lupin VS Pat

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:26 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
36%
☆☆☆☆
24%
☆☆☆
16%
☆☆
8%
16%

Total votes: 25
fenrir
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: RX
2nd Favorite Series: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Re: KyuuRanger Space.20 released

Post by fenrir »

lucky is better than Takaharu i think, mostly dumb. but in a good highlight episode he be soooooo mature
stinger is more less like Sasuke Naruto in the early days, loner moody & wanna do everything alone. Not adult sasuke where he's more powerful.
kotarou development is indeed become a good thing in this series.

he might be a child paralel with Gai Gokai Silver as the only Earthling in the team.
and indeed it's a good thing that in this episode it's clearly shown how WEAK earthling to succumb to their fear. and people choose to save themself in the easy way. nothing much improvement for the earthling since ep1 if i remember.

anyway it's quite a good episode for teh series as they move into serious mood this time, not only fooling around
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished:
KR: Black, RX, Super1 + all Heisei + AMAZONS
Sentai: Zyu,Dai,Gao,Deka,Magi,Bouken,Geki,Goon,Shinken,Gokai,GoBus,ToQ,Ninnin
Garo: All (anime[both] as well)
Densha Otoko
Mxylv
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Daisuke Terai
Favorite Band: GaGaalinG
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all.

Post by Mxylv »

I actually thought this wasn't a half bad episode. I really liked the Kyuurangers casually walking through a mob (although Lucky losing it subtracted from the drama a bit; perhaps if he'd made it a bit more clear that it was because someone threw a rock at a kid, that may have made up for it). Good that the Kyuurangers learned not to bargain with Scorpio, and that the episode gave a reason for the evil Ranger becoming more powerful. Overall, I found much of the trope-dodging here rather impressive for this show.

Also, not one variation on "lucky" here. I think that's a first time for this series.
Watching:
Kamen Rider Kuuga, Gotchard

Watched:
KR W, Gaim, Ghost - Build, Geats
Ultraman '66, Leo, Great, Nexus - U7X, Ginga - Blazar
Donbrothers
GS Sho, Dogengers S1-4
When in doubt,
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

right but now that you said it ... luckys will gemini abuse again and yosha lucky your brains out.
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

It's troubling that we are almost half-way through the show and it seems like they haven't done significantly much. This isn't against a group of evil invaders, but a space empire...
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

well, in the same sense you could say the same for gokaiger. they only fought 1 fleet that was on earth. then after the story went to the zangyuk home world to clean up loose ends. there could be LOTS of Zangyuk holders on right?

but in any case, i DO agree like my expectations for the show were a lot of planet hopping. but weve been on earth. im hoping that this argo ship will make them leave earth. we need at least 1 episode of each ranger returning home if the planet wasnt destroyed, and having them strengthen their resolve or something. truth be told im only interested in just Naga and Balance's respective home worlds. perhaps Spada since he has a big family that he spoke of. im assuming Raptor was built by the rebellion?

but even if they spent 10 episodes just fighting to get to the heart of the Jark Matter space empire, and fought to get in, if its not done right it will be a let down. i wanted a grand space journey.

Return to “Uchuu Sentai KyuuRanger”