KyuuRanger Space.25 released

SPACE SQUADRON KITAAA!!!
Forum rules

Uchuu Sentai KyuuRanger Wiki Link

< Jyuohger | KyuuRanger | Lupin VS Pat

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:15 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
24%
☆☆☆☆
32%
☆☆☆
20%
☆☆
4%
20%

Total votes: 25
windfalcon
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
Favorite Band: m-flo
Alignment: Neutral Good

Re: KyuuRanger Space.25 released

Post by windfalcon »

.... so... is Kyuulette the Chance done and dead? Everyone agrees the five ranger thing is stupid, but at the same time it made a modicum of sense since it meant SOMEONE WAS PROTECTING THE SHIP!

You have an organization based on fighting Jark Matter and you can't even afford a decent crew? I don't care if the ship is possibly sentient, bad guys could invade and fly off with the ship while you guys are doing your twelve man roll call!

... points for the twelve man roll call though.

Can we have a 'Dude, where's my ship?' episode?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

This new Vice Shogun was supposed to be super important and they killed him pretty quick. They don't really like keeping the commanders around and having him plot on screen anymore do they?
Kamen Rider Blade
Go Go!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Type: ENTJ Fieldmarshal

Post by Kamen Rider Blade »

takenoko wrote:Aw man, Sawai Miyuu last week and Hata Mizuho this week playing a mom. Sucks to grow old.
Man, Kotaro's mom must've been a 14-16 y/o teenager when she had Kotaro, that can only explain why she's so young and fine =P

And Kotaro really should've gotten Brown or White as his color instead of Sky Blue, did we really need a second Blue variant on the team?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Brown is eternally reserved for Richard Brown/Shinken Brown. No other is worthy.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Kamen Rider Blade wrote:
takenoko wrote:Aw man, Sawai Miyuu last week and Hata Mizuho this week playing a mom. Sucks to grow old.
Man, Kotaro's mom must've been a 14-16 y/o teenager when she had Kotaro, that can only explain why she's so young and fine =P
Technically what we're seeing is her at the time she died. She died when Kotaro was very young, hence the reason she's not older.

Return to “Uchuu Sentai KyuuRanger”