KyuuRanger Space.26 released

SPACE SQUADRON KITAAA!!!
Forum rules

Uchuu Sentai KyuuRanger Wiki Link

< Jyuohger | KyuuRanger | Lupin VS Pat

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:42 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
14%
☆☆☆☆
33%
☆☆☆
24%
☆☆
10%
19%

Total votes: 21
Greenstalker
Mega

Re: KyuuRanger Space.26 released

Post by Greenstalker »

Another thing occurred to me. There is now 12 rangers which is same number as zodiac so I wonder why they didn't go with all zodiac team and if phoenix was first kyuranger why it was named as kyuranger when there was ten kyutama that grants transformation in the first place? Why there is so many plot holes in this sentai? Why we can't get a good story like shinkengers for ages where nice tidbits given for story? Am I asking too much questions?
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Catastrophe wrote:I'm all for evil rangers, and brainwashed ones even more so, but the fact that Naga goes over willingly is a little hamfisted.
I'm not sure I'd call it willingly. Yes, he willingly went to the MOTW to get his emotions back. But I don't think his plan involved going nutso and attacking the other Rangers.
Kurokage X wrote:feels like a star wars reference since Naga joined the Jark side to get his emotions, though I remember him having some level of understanding with some emotions unless he's planning on something else.
This whole season is Sentai with a Star Wars twist. So if this was meant to be another Star Wars reference, that would not surprise me in the least. Similarly, I've seen someone argue that Tsurugi is meant to be Obi-Wan: a battle-hardened veteran, stronger than anyone else, who tried to take out the Big Bad in the past and failed. And as a consequence, he had to go into hiding, and history was rewritten to remove him from it entirely.
Last edited by ViRGE on Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mxylv
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Daisuke Terai
Favorite Band: GaGaalinG
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all.

Post by Mxylv »

So it looks like Ophichus=Vulkans. The similarity's been there for a while, but the backstory of giving up extreme emotions confirms it.

Episode 24 gets 5 Yossha Lucky's,
Episode 25 gets 4 Yossha Lucky's, 2 "Good Luck"'s, and 1 Japanese "Let's test your luck!", and
I don't think there's anything this episode.
Additional info: all twelve rangers transforming takes 40 seconds from Lucky's "Super Star" to the end explosion and a KyuuTamaJin takes around 35 seconds to unite.

On a side note, I think I'm dropping the show soon. I'm not normally one to stop halfway through a series, but between waiting on more episodes than I've actually been watching and the show seeming like a chore when I do get around to watching it, it seems pretty clear that the show isn't for me.
Watching:
Kamen Rider Kuuga, Gotchard

Watched:
KR W, Gaim, Ghost - Build, Geats
Ultraman '66, Leo, Great, Nexus - U7X, Ginga - Blazar
Donbrothers
GS Sho, Dogengers S1-4
When in doubt,

Return to “Uchuu Sentai KyuuRanger”