KR Build 02 released

A genius Rider who builds everything.
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Build Wiki Link

< Ex-Aid | Build | Zi-O >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:01 am

☆☆☆☆☆
48%
☆☆☆☆
29%
☆☆☆
16%
☆☆
3%
3%

Total votes: 31
LarryLantern
I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O Kiva OOO Faiz
Dreamy: I can't tell yuh
Favorite Actor?: Johnny Depp
Favorite Band: romantic trap :)

Re: KR Build 02 released

Post by LarryLantern »

Man Build gonna be the best series of this decade yet,,, I'm loving this series man, these actors are good looking, n they can act gud...
All those troops gave me the feel of Kabuto n OOO man,,, Just 2 episodes in the series n it already be my favourite man..
Another 5/5
Mxylv
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Daisuke Terai
Favorite Band: GaGaalinG
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all.

Post by Mxylv »

I really feel sorry for the director for having to work with Ryuga's relationship with his girlfriend so early on. It's hard to take her death seriously because we hardly know her at all; her death doesn't resonate with me because, as hard as the director tried to emphasize their relationship via flashbacks, it's almost impossible to get people to genuinely care for a character who we never knew existed before her kidnapping. As a side note, some of the transitions also felt a bit awkward; every once in a while the camera angle changes seem to skip half a second in the middle.

With all that said, though, I like Ryuga's personality. He acts like a typical angsty secondary Rider, but he has a very clear humanity and doesn't seem like the right "tough guy" for the job (but in a good way, as opposed to seeming either miscast or misdirected, as some complaints about Kyuuranger's Scorpio imply). I'm hoping this stays somewhat consistent in his role, because a lot of good stories and great character development can be told with such a personality.

I think the OP visuals reminds me too much of Ghost's theme for my liking. It's mostly shots of the main cast with a bit on the Riders/forms, but it doesn't have any of the Ryuki-esque artistic visuals (which I prefer) that Ex-Aid had.
Watching:
Kamen Rider Kuuga, Gotchard

Watched:
KR W, Gaim, Ghost - Build, Geats
Ultraman '66, Leo, Great, Nexus - U7X, Ginga - Blazar
Donbrothers
GS Sho, HwTM, Dogengers S1-4
When in doubt,
YuushaGamer
Quote: I play to win
Type: ISFP Composer

Post by YuushaGamer »

"I'm trying to find out about my missing memory i'm sure it has something to do with that bat man, hey it's the bat man" "My name is Night Rogue" "I don't care" HOW STUPID IS THIS GUY i'm rooting for the bad guys here i hope they destroy everything because the good rider is obviously stupid genius my ass.
twitter: @YuushaGamer
youtube: YuushaGamer
twitch: twitch/YuushaGamer
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

YuushaGamer wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:10 pm "I'm trying to find out about my missing memory i'm sure it has something to do with that bat man, hey it's the bat man" "My name is Night Rogue" "I don't care" HOW STUPID IS THIS GUY i'm rooting for the bad guys here i hope they destroy everything because the good rider is obviously stupid genius my ass.
actually, now I just want an edit of that scene where Sento says "the bat man.", Night Rogue gives his name, and then Sento's voice is replaced with 90's era The Rock saying "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!"
Masked Rider
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: Shinkenyellow
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Band: Ayumi Hamasaki
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Shadow Kick!!!

Post by Masked Rider »

What I learned from this episode: You look better on social media.
Renigami
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Renigami »

njb wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:18 am
ice_leaf wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:16 am Are there any more formulas you understand? Like, the Gorillamond finisher?
I only know what the cosh is -- it's a special function related to the hyperbola. But I don't know what the specific formula is. It might be a physics thing.

It will be seriously cool if they managed to sneak secret messages into math formulas :D
Think cosh as a bunch of curved teeth on a graph, each one in a hyperbolic fashion and discontinuous as a curve section heads to infinity before negative infinity?

Like if it is plotted, it is unununu. A simple search just tells me that it is a shifted parabola in the Y axis domain. Clarify and correct me if I am wrong.

At least that is how I remember it.

Return to “Kamen Rider Build”