KR Build 04 released

A genius Rider who builds everything.
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Build Wiki Link

< Ex-Aid | Build | Zi-O >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:38 am

☆☆☆☆☆
81%
☆☆☆☆
10%
☆☆☆
10%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 31
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Build 04 released

Post by takenoko »

< Previous Ep
Wiki Article
Next Ep>

Alt title - Pyramid Head is back, in Cube form

Last week's results: 4.14 / 5 (22 votes)

Is Master the astronaut, or am I being racist? Speaking of which, enough with the quirky crap. When I first read his line about not liking pasta or using the bidet. Unless he turns out to be an alien, just dial that back a bit or make it unusual in actually weird ways. It feels like a joke that doesn't land.

Just an okay episode for me. I like the stuff with Ryuuga and the girl is cute. But when he freaks out on the dad at the end, it makes me feel like the guy has struggle acting.

Give the reporter lady a bigger part, since she's clearly the best actor in the group.

The mom is hecka tired looking.

At least the panel reveal is sorta interesting. I was wondering what it was an episode or two ago, so I'm glad they answered that.
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Re: KR Build 04 released

Post by TypicalStandUser »

The ground floor of that Seito apartment's familiar... The apartments from Amazons S01E03-04. Cool.

So the amnesia can happen if the experimented human goes with either a stronger dose of Smash essence or double a milder dose.

Alright episode, I like the heartwarming moment.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

TypicalStandUser wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:36 amSo the amnesia can happen if the experimented human goes with either a stronger dose of Smash essence or double a milder dose.
Maybe Sento got the double dose too? That'd be pretty good foreshadowing if it's a thing
VerusMaya II
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Mebius, Lupinranger vs Patranger, Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger, Ryukendo
Dreamy: Q
Favorite Band: Calexico
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: FFXIV
Quote: veridis quo
Type: INFP Healer

Post by VerusMaya II »

takenoko wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:38 amenough with the quirky crap. When I first read his line about not liking pasta or using the bidet. Unless he turns out to be an alien, just dial that back a bit or make it unusual in actually weird ways. It feels like a joke that doesn't land.
It felt deliberately too-quirky to me. He was throwing dumb shit out there to deflect from Sento's questions and defuse the tension in the room. Yeah he's probably the astronaut. Highest dose of Pandora Radiation Light, hence his weird powers? Doesn't explain Misora tho, she's old enough to have been born before all that went down.
The next ep preview plays him up as being Faust but I'm gonna guess he's ex-Faust, went renegade (stole the panel), or something? Unless we're really gonna stand here at ep 5 and announce that he's either Rogue or Stark.

I agree it'd be nice foreshadowing if Sento were a recipient of a double dose, but then why does Rogue talk as though it's an experiment he hasn't performed yet?

Sento telling the little girl to make new memories, with his little science demonstration, was adorable. He has such a sweet, soft look on his face as he explains. cinnamon roll too precious for this world etc. etc.
we are here to take the blame; to take the taunts and live the shame
we are here to make you feel; it terrifies you, but it's real
Sinkuu
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Quote: Let's make it Showy!

Post by Sinkuu »

at least shit's finally getting interesting, and they're throwing bones out as far as plot points go. one step at a time.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

They're kind of throwing a lot of flags around to point that Master is Blood Stark. I imagine though there is more to it if that is the case.

Pretty neat episode though. I loved that scene with the minivan how the mook on the top conveniently had his hand blocking the stunt drivers face. Good shit.
TokuCasual
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TokuCasual »

A return to 5 for me. I like that they're not wasting any time. And there's no standalone throwaway episode so far. Every episode connects, regardless of one's view on the storytelling.

The split up panels is also interesting, and they got to revealing that quickly. Also, Sento confronting cafe owner about his secret is a nice one as well. Everything is moving so fast.

Although I wouldn't mind some breather time later, maybe a few drinks and chit chat down the line, but for now, this is a good starter.
Gfawkes77
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Black
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Favorite Actor?: Hiroshi Fujioka
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: I am me and that is all there is to see.

Post by Gfawkes77 »

Did anyone notice the full bottle Night Rouge had, its Rocket. I wonder if they are either hinting at who he is or if it was a production error
A billion lives can surround a star yet if that star should fade few will ever be lost.

"We are Rangers. We walk in the dark places no others dare enter. We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass. We live for the one we die for the one."
Draccy
7X
Favorite series: One Piece
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider
Dreamy: Nico Robin
Favorite Actor?: Liam Neeson
Favorite Band: T-Pistonz+KMC
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Kamen Rider

Post by Draccy »

"Dare ja, dare ja?! Da~re, dare ja?! Ninja Bottle!"

Haha, sorry. Anyway, another solid episode. Kind of wish a little more came of the rescue from being knocked out.
I don't think Soichi is the astronaut, but apart of the team for that mission, maybe? Definitely ex-scientist.
Continuing to enjoy the back and forth narration in the beginning. "Has the poison gotten to bad for you to talk?"
More Dragon development is also good.

I like Blood Stark. Design, personality, etc. Nice of him to tip off our hero. "All according to keikaku."

Sento's interaction with the child was cute.
So we're going to be dealing with a lot of memory loss while only gaining a nugget or two, for now.
dannydice64
7X

Post by dannydice64 »

I got a feeling that Master is Blood Stark
Spoiler
Well he's with Faust, whether he's active or former member
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

This was another okay episode. It's holing my attention, but it's not really exciting me in any way. I can't quite pinpoint why either, and it's sort of bugging me.
takenoko wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:38 am Give the reporter lady a bigger part, since she's clearly the best actor in the group.
Agreed. She's only meant to be a supporting character, but it would be nice if it felt like she was a bit more involved and less of a lackey.
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

The equation in the episode today is the four color theorem.

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Four-ColorTheorem.html
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Reporter isn't in the opening credits. She's going to become a Smash and die.
Cyborg-Lucario
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Black/Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze/Gokaiger
Dreamy: Garou (Ookami Blue)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by Cyborg-Lucario »

I really like Build so far and the reveals in this episode particular. So let's see what will happen next.

Sento is also one of the nicest guys there is. ^w^
A cyborg pokémon who may or may not be a Kamen Rider.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Catastrophe wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:04 am Reporter isn't in the opening credits. She's going to become a Smash and die.
Oh man, I'd be so out if that happened again >:(

Return to “Kamen Rider Build”