KR Build 04 released

A genius Rider who builds everything.
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Build Wiki Link

< Ex-Aid | Build | Zi-O >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:38 am

☆☆☆☆☆
81%
☆☆☆☆
10%
☆☆☆
10%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 31
Greenstalker
Mega

Re: KR Build 04 released

Post by Greenstalker »

From this episode i have a couple of theoies but first one here. Misora is Pandora....... ok here is my guess the astronauts either found box with Misora or Misora came out of box either way she is related with box heavily and it would explain why she was the only one who can make the bottles.

My second theory is Misora is someone who was experimented on before box split panels. It is why she can create bottles and that is also why they are experimenting on human they try to get the bottle making power for themselves but so far it was not successful and made smash instead.
sentaidragon
Go Go!
Favorite series: kamen rider
2nd Favorite Series: sentai
Dreamy: all girls :p
Favorite Actor?: i have more than one
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by sentaidragon »

Well, it wouldn't be a suprise if master is blood Stark. I mean he found sento at the first place and somehow removed the poison?
The heartwarming part with sento was nice and the little girl pretty cute.
now it's getting more and more interesting, but somehow too fast.
And yes, banjous acting was awful. hope it's getting better.
envedges
Infinity

Post by envedges »

I notice that Night Rogue's voice is sounding a lot closer like to Gentoku's voice. My assumption right now is that Gentoku and Soichi/Master are pretty close to each other, and the two are Night Rogue and Blood Stark. Blood Stark, while it was pretty brief, seems to have a laid-back personality that is similar to Soichi as you see him resting a bit in the park before confronting Build. Sure, some can argue that if Night Rogue is Gentoku, he can already exposed Build easily, but he still needs Build and Soichi or Blood Stark manages to convince him not to exposed Build yet. At this moment, I feel Gentoku and Soichi are both allies or are bargaining from each other, which now to think of it Build's story is sounding a lot like Gundam Unicorn's, and they are using Build as a pawn similar to what we have been seeing in Ryuki, Wizard, and Ex-Aid.
VerusMaya II
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Mebius, Lupinranger vs Patranger, Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger, Ryukendo
Dreamy: Q
Favorite Band: Calexico
My boom: FFXIV
Quote: veridis quo
Type: INFP Healer

Post by VerusMaya II »

njb wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:16 am The equation in the episode today is the four color theorem.

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Four-ColorTheorem.html
Thanks for posting a name to this! I've been consulting with a mathematician friend of mine on the episode equations, but he didn't immediately recognize this one (why "max"?). He did point out that it should be G:planar instead of G:planer though... tsk tsk Mr. Toei.
we are here to take the blame; to take the taunts and live the shame
we are here to make you feel; it terrifies you, but it's real
GenBoy
Go Go!
Dreamy: Momochi Kasumi
Favorite Actor?: Sammo Hung
Favorite Band: Linkin Park
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: ~Searching~
Quote: Every technology ages, John. The only thing that never gets old is connecting with people.

Post by GenBoy »

takenoko wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:38 am The mom is hecka tired looking.
Nabeshima suddenly tell his wife to go to Seito, and she immediately realized that it's a dangerous place. I wonder what makes Seito a dangerous place?
Spoiler
1. The Country of Seito focuses on restoring the economy. So until the economy is restored, it's a wild west out there?
2. Almost all J-Drama, the condition/setting/etc of some place (in this case, a country), can be known by simply look at the leader's face and attitude. Looking at the Prime Minister of Seito, behind his tatemae, I can only imagined that he's rule the country with Iron Fist, but not openly.
njb wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:16 am The equation in the episode today is the four color theorem.

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Four-ColorTheorem.html
Red, Green, Blue, Yellow. Done!

Catastrophe wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:04 am Reporter isn't in the opening credits. She's going to become a Smash and die.
Spoiler
Either that or she's the spy for Faust.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Would still imply that she gets offed as the 1st arc villain.

I just find it odd that she has so much screen time and isn't in the opening at all.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

There is a meme on youtube merging the ending of ep 4 with the style of Amazons:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59mXR5ZHaA0
stardrago
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by stardrago »

Say, it seems that scans for Details of Hero for Build are out and it seems the english name of the final attack is "Vortex" which would make sense with the rotation part and in fluid dynamics. Also, for the weapon for the Ninjya (which seems to be the official name) Fullbottle is spelled as, 4Koma Ninpoutou. Will you be using those terms for now on? Also, for the Cobra man it seems from a Ganbaryzing card had is spelled as Blood Stalk, which may came from how snakes stalk their prey.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Nah, it's clearly Brad Stark
VerusMaya II
Humongous

Post by VerusMaya II »

Tony's long lost brother!?
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

stardrago wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:47 pm Say, it seems that scans for Details of Hero for Build are out and it seems the english name of the final attack is "Vortex" which would make sense with the rotation part and in fluid dynamics. Also, for the weapon for the Ninjya (which seems to be the official name) Fullbottle is spelled as, 4Koma Ninpoutou. Will you be using those terms for now on? Also, for the Cobra man it seems from a Ganbaryzing card had is spelled as Blood Stalk, which may came from how snakes stalk their prey.
Toei did both GolliraMond and GorillaMond.
A screen in Kyuuranger spelt KyuTama as Q-Tama.
"Official" romanizations aren't definitive.
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

I'm gonna say that the accepted normal English spelling of Ninja trumps any stupid weird spelling Toei uses
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I don't trust anything offical Bandai release in english every since the Gord Drive fiasco. Shit like Ninjya as well is dumb.

I'm calling him Blood Stark because it sounds cooler and I've read too many papers about hypophysial stalk blood to think Blood Stalk is anything but a shitty name.
VerusMaya II
Humongous

Post by VerusMaya II »

Catastrophe wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:48 am I don't trust anything offical Bandai release in english every since the Gord Drive fiasco. Shit like Ninjya as well is dumb.
Amazon Alfa? :D
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

Exactly. Blood Stark. Blood Stalk. Who the hell cares. We'll all know who were talking about.

Return to “Kamen Rider Build”