KR Build 10 released

A genius Rider who builds everything.
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Build Wiki Link

< Ex-Aid | Build | Zi-O >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:45 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
74%
☆☆☆☆
19%
☆☆☆
4%
☆☆
No votes
4%

Total votes: 27
Farr
7X
Favorite series: Blade / Deka
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim~W / Shinken
Dreamy: Umeko / Hana
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Re: KR Build 10 released

Post by Farr »

Hmm, this show was pretty solid up till now, but the Face-Swapping-Ability sure feels like a huge hic-up/cover up a directional Story Chance, hopefully they don't jump on the "This Mist can do anything that becomes convinient to use and isn't explainable otherwise"-Train.

Still have high hopes for the Show thou, way better than the last few Installments.

And regardless of it the Episode was still a good 4*, they must have lured Sento pretty far out for him to call Ryuga thou, would be Interesting how fast Hawk can actually fly.
ryujin
Gabu
Favorite series: MagiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Zero
Dreamy: Matsuyama Mary
Favorite Actor?: Masahiro Inoue
Favorite Band: SCANDAL
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: PS4
Quote: R/B is just ORB without the O and Tiga is just Taiga without the A ... tabun :P
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by ryujin »

Just noticed, i think it started in episode 9, one line in the karaoke subs is different, starts at 2:06 mark

Love the episode, it's just me but i think Sawa isn't just some spy for Nanba, probably a double agent.
dannydice64
7X

Post by dannydice64 »

1/5

All Full Bottles have stolen, I don't like it :x :x :x
Spoiler
Here comes Cross-Z (blame the trailer not me)
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Shipuujin wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:39 am
HenshinForPie wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:38 pm If Sento is Katsuragi, did Stark see him as a threat? If so, why not just kill him?
Assuming Sento is Katsuragi, (which I'm starting to believe due to the face swapping), I would say Stark might be Katsuragi's father.
It would make sense on why Stark has never attempted to kill Build despite all the battles with him.
Assuming if Sento is Katsuragi, then that would probably mean the body that was used to framed banjo is Sento's body.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

ryujin wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:14 am Just noticed, i think it started in episode 9, one line in the karaoke subs is different, starts at 2:06 mark
Yeah, the official lyrics came out so I think the karaoke's been fixed since episode 8?
ryujin
Gabu
Quote: R/B is just ORB without the O and Tiga is just Taiga without the A ... tabun :P

Post by ryujin »

^ Well i do apologize if that was fixed a couple of episodes ago, it kinda sounded weird to me, maybe it's just me cause the song at the 2:06 mark sounded like it's sung "I wanna get it" instead of "Ai wa makenai" to me, but hey, if that's the official lyrics then maybe it is.

There's also "fureru" instead of "furete" on the 2:12 mark, well it just sounds that way for me.

I really like this song, so i kinda sing to it when the episode starts, those two lines just don't fit to me that's all lol!
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Post by DaVinci030 »

luna/xiiliea had me checked the OP karaoke and it's final. http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Be_The_One
ryujin wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:43 pm ^ Well i do apologize if that was fixed a couple of episodes ago, it kinda sounded weird to me, maybe it's just me cause the song at the 2:06 mark sounded like it's sung "I wanna get it" instead of "Ai wa makenai" to me, but hey, if that's the official lyrics then maybe it is.

There's also "fureru" instead of "furete" on the 2:12 mark, well it just sounds that way for me.
Beverly's a Filipino and I think that's why some pronunciations are weird.

takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

ryujin wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:43 pm I really like this song, so i kinda sing to it when the episode starts, those two lines just don't fit to me that's all lol!
It's a great song! Kyuu and Ex-Aid's themes are pretty great.
ryujin
Gabu

Post by ryujin »

DaVinci030 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:13 pm luna/xiiliea had me checked the OP karaoke and it's final. http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Be_The_One
ryujin wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:43 pm ^ Well i do apologize if that was fixed a couple of episodes ago, it kinda sounded weird to me, maybe it's just me cause the song at the 2:06 mark sounded like it's sung "I wanna get it" instead of "Ai wa makenai" to me, but hey, if that's the official lyrics then maybe it is.

Beverly's a Filipino and I think that's why some pronunciations are weird.
Well i am a Filipino and English is pretty much normal for us and our second language, we are taught at a very young age and it's basically part of our school curriculum lol!, so if i pronounce "makenai" and "get it" (from that line in the song) you'll definitely notice the difference, i'm not asking you guys to change it or anything, it's just me but imo the earlier karaoke subs fit, i'm no audiophile but i enjoy listening to a lot of anime/toku music, just noticed it and/or maybe Beverly pronounced it differently like you said, well that's that, sorry for this, if it's final and official then it's fine with me :)

...this maybe out of topic, but you guys did a spot on job of the translation on the Filipino woman (Filipina) on the Kamen Rider The Next Movie who was outside of Kotomi's apartment who was crouching on the side of the road on her phone, saw that quite recently :)
takenoko wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:54 pm
ryujin wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:43 pm I really like this song, so i kinda sing to it when the episode starts, those two lines just don't fit to me that's all lol!
It's a great song! Kyuu and Ex-Aid's themes are pretty great.
Kyuu is defintely bitchin' lol, i maybe a minority on this but the Kyuu ending song is really catchy ")
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

ryujin wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:33 pm
Well i am a Filipino and English is pretty much normal for us and our second language, we are taught at a very young age and it's basically part of our school curriculum lol!, so if i pronounce "makenai" and "get it" (from that line in the song) you'll definitely notice the difference, i'm not asking you guys to change it or anything, it's just me but imo the earlier karaoke subs fit, i'm no audiophile but i enjoy listening to a lot of anime/toku music, just noticed it and/or maybe Beverly pronounced it differently like you said, well that's that, sorry for this, if it's final and official then it's fine with me :)

Not her regular English, that's fine and dandy. It's her Japanese that has an accent, hence a slightly difficult time for translators.

Another problem is that linguistically n/m and g/k are incredibly similar. The lips smacking is the main way to distinguish the difference between n and m, and the music video was so shoddily shot we couldn't make out any lip movements. Same thing g/k, they're really hard to tell apart if you're not enunciating. So:

Ai wamakenai
Ai wanageit

N isn't a strong sound and if you're not emphasizing the t it's easy to gloss over.
ryujin
Gabu

Post by ryujin »

Lunagel wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:56 pm Not her regular English, that's fine and dandy. It's her Japanese that has an accent, hence a slightly difficult time for translators.

Another problem is that linguistically n/m and g/k are incredibly similar. The lips smacking is the main way to distinguish the difference between n and m, and the music video was so shoddily shot we couldn't make out any lip movements. Same thing g/k, they're really hard to tell apart if you're not enunciating. So:

Ai wamakenai
Ai wanageit

N isn't a strong sound and if you're not emphasizing the t it's easy to gloss over.
I get the difficulty to distinguish n/m & g/k, but if one focuses listening to the song, one would notice the "nai" in the "makenai" part instead of "it" in "get it" right?, i guess i'll blame Beverly for her shoddy Japanese accent lol!
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

If you're not careful with a t sound it sounds more like d, which in turn can be mistaken for a n sound. Karaoke is a bitch to do without lyrics, even in native languages.
http://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/mish ... yrics-6787
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

Lanay wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:23 pm I like Banjou's fight coreography in this episode, everything looks fluid and doesn't seem forced.

Also
"I'm Katsuragi, You're Katsuragi, everyone are Katsuragi!"
Banjou and "Dye Job" from Ghost should form a tag team.

I am thinking that Isurugi Misora will turn out to be "Pandora".
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

You guys used Cross-Z!? :O

I guess it's because the last kana is -zu?
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I think Luna said it best. It's what they use in the commercial, and we don't have any better translation for it. It's pretty weird though since you'd think it'd be pronounced kurosu zetto. Stupid inconsistent Japanglish!

But since he's a boxer, a cross punch would make sense for him.

Return to “Kamen Rider Build”