KR Build 10 released

A genius Rider who builds everything.
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Build Wiki Link

< Ex-Aid | Build | Zi-O >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:45 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
74%
☆☆☆☆
19%
☆☆☆
4%
☆☆
No votes
4%

Total votes: 27
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Build 10 released

Post by takenoko »

< Previous Ep
Wiki Article
Next Ep>

Alt title - Score another victory for the bad guys

Last week's results: 4.76 / 5 (25 votes)

Another pretty good episode. Good pacing with a lot of stuff going on.

Stark is brutal. He's just straight up killing those guards. I don't know how to feel about him since his end game is so enigmatic. I really don't understand why Night Rogue keeps him around considering how many times he's undermined or straight up betrayed the guy.

Despite taking a beating, Night Rogue makes off with most of Sento's bottles. Whoops! How many Best Matches are they missing to unlock the panel or make it do what it needs to do?

Finally, they're adding in flame effects to Ryuuga's punches again.

I still think Build's various forms are dumb and forgettable, but at least the hedgehog one fires quills.

Kind of wish Ryuuga just ran off to break into the institute on his own. Sento calling Ryuuga and having him to go in seems unrealistic considering Sento can literally fly.

I like that Ryuuga beats up a giant fidget spinner monster off screen.

I don't know how they introduce Stark's face swapping power. Seems clumsy as fuck. Let me guess, Sento is Katsuragi (to the surprise of no one) and the guy who got killed was in that rock band. I don't mind if you foreshadow stuff or drop clues, but at least make it plot relevant.
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Re: KR Build 10 released

Post by TypicalStandUser »

So, Genius Scientist... After all this, could you infiltrate the morgue that's keeping Katsuragi's "corpse"? Maybe crack the formula on how Blood Stark could do automated facial reconstruction??

So, Sawa-chan, trying to be Ryoko Mizuki in 2017?? I wonder what your employer may do to you in the event that you screw up your black-ops.

Great episode, kinda cool that Faust won the battle.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Post by Yaiba »

At the end of the opening they added Sento standing behind Build... kinda strange they did that suddenly.

So many people died in this episode, and there is no reviving for them. It's been a while since we had this kind of scenes in a KR episode.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Yaiba wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:42 am At the end of the opening they added Sento standing behind Build... kinda strange they did that suddenly.
Oh, so I wasn't imagining that. Weird choice indeed
Draccy
7X
Favorite series: One Piece
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider
Dreamy: Nico Robin
Favorite Actor?: Liam Neeson
Favorite Band: T-Pistonz+KMC
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Kamen Rider

Post by Draccy »

Villain victory is nice. Made off with Pandora's Box, Gentoku has control of Touto, and the alliance between the three regions begins to falter.
Stark continues to be the favorite. Sure, they probably gave away the key to the whole situation, but we'll see how it unfolds.

KeyDragon was cool, and looks like the power of Dragon is too much. Guess that means Ryuuga becomes our next Rider
Spoiler
next episode.
Looks really awesome and gives a Meteor vibe.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I love Night Rogues "I'll get you back someday!" Only to get him back 5 minutes later.
Lanay
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: TOO SOON!

Post by Lanay »

I like Banjou's fight coreography in this episode, everything looks fluid and doesn't seem forced.

Also
"I'm Katsuragi, You're Katsuragi, everyone are Katsuragi!"
TokuCasual
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TokuCasual »

takenoko wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:45 pmKind of wish Ryuuga just ran off to break into the institute on his own. Sento calling Ryuuga and having him to go in seems unrealistic considering Sento can literally fly.
Technically, he did break into the Institute on his own. Sento only called to let him know of the robbery that's about to go down. Banjou hadn't known, as I recall. To have wings doesn't mean to conquer distance. Sento did use his wings, as we saw him landing on the roof, but that was 10-20 minutes after he called Banjou. If anything he was hoping Banjou could buy him some time. Banjou did well in this episode. Hazard Level 3. He has proven worthy of being a Rider.

This was another smash hit episode for me. Despite many revelations, this was more action driven than story-centric. Not too big on that, but was still fun. Stark is straight-up killer, and Rogue/Gentoku smirk is killer as well. He straight up twirled that stache.

Another week, another 5.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

At this point, I think Hawk Gatling has been used more than any other form. It makes sense though because of air and range superiority.

I'm just surprised. They usually start to get stingy on the CGI budged by now.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Is there no vice-prime minister? Like usually the job would fall to them, not the slightly nepotistic aide.
TokuCasual
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TokuCasual »

I'm thinking Gentoku is the vice. He's the only one powerful enough allowed in the prime meeting room.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

They'd mention that in his title then, not just as an advisor. And I'd like to think that if Trump died Kushner wouldn't get the job.
TokuCasual
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TokuCasual »

Yea, you're right.

But at this point, Gentoku will just Nebula dose whoever comes in place. These government people are scattered as they are already.
HenshinForPie
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Phillip (sigh)
Favorite Actor?: James MacEvoy
Favorite Band: Florence and the Mac
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Noragami
Quote: "Sometimes we all need to give in to the madness."
Nostalgia Critic-Kickassia
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by HenshinForPie »

This episode hits the ground running, and doesn't slow down. I like how they didn't do the customary recap at the beginning of the episode. Sento had more important things on his mind at this point than catching us up. I hope this doesn't mean the recaps are done for good, though. The fight scenes were pretty intense, and I am so glad that Ryuga reached Hazard Level 3! Stark changing people's faces was....interesting. It's very likely that he did this to Sento, though I still don't have a clear idea why he would do that. If Sento is Katsuragi, did Stark see him as a threat? If so, why not just kill him? And now Gentoku is head of Touto and most of the Full Bottles and Pandora's Box are stolen. "This is terrible" indeed!
Shipuujin
Infinity
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by Shipuujin »

HenshinForPie wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:38 pm If Sento is Katsuragi, did Stark see him as a threat? If so, why not just kill him?
Assuming Sento is Katsuragi, (which I'm starting to believe due to the face swapping), I would say Stark might be Katsuragi's father.
It would make sense on why Stark has never attempted to kill Build despite all the battles with him.

Return to “Kamen Rider Build”