KR Build 12 released

A genius Rider who builds everything.
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Build Wiki Link

< Ex-Aid | Build | Zi-O >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:21 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
41%
☆☆☆☆
50%
☆☆☆
9%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 22
Eternal_Winterbane
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Busters
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Re: KR Build 12 released

Post by Eternal_Winterbane »

So i only have one small problem with this episode, Sento pulled a Driver out of his ass. I even went back and not once since last week's episode have we seen Sento make a new driver, and i don't think anytime prior to that (might be wrong) have we seen him do anything like that. Which is annoying as seeing Sento make weapons and stuff is fun and highlights a good thing about his character, hell even the talk in this episode with Cross-z implies that Sento is giving him his driver, I know it's a small thing but if you are going to show him build his own stuff atleast show us him creating a new Driver
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Did Sento even make the first belt? I thought that was a Katsuragi creation.
Raiden
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Gekiranger, W
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin, Ookubo Sakurako,Okuyama Kazusa
Favorite Actor?: Jackie Chan
Favorite Band: Disturbed
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: Guys, le'me tell you something. In this wild and woolly universe of ours, there are only three things you can count on: your brains. Your bros'. And your bike!! - Throttle, Biker Mice from Mars
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Raiden »

Yea, I thought the first driver was Katsuragi's invention, didn't Katsuragi use the driver in those "research data" videos? Also I kinda agree on the weapon for this new form, I initially tought it looked like a ship's anchor, but a bow makes more sense
"To Teach, One Must Be Willing To Learn"

PSN: SoulReaper80
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Sento is definitely good enough to reverse engineer the driver, or the blueprints would be in the data files he has anyway.

Would still have been nice to have a scene where he is making the second one though.
Draccy
7X
Favorite series: One Piece
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider
Dreamy: Nico Robin
Favorite Actor?: Liam Neeson
Favorite Band: T-Pistonz+KMC
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Kamen Rider

Post by Draccy »

Cross-Z makes me sad in the situation that Ryuuga is an MMA fighter, or at least a professional fighter, and so far he's been all sword heavy in suit.
Would it have been too much like Meteor for him to fight with empowered melee and given him a gauntlet of sorts? Insert a bottle to modify the punch/kick/combo.

Poor Utsumi. He'll likely show up, because actors getting flowers at this point is a wildcard (don't even know if that happened, probably not).
Even if the matches make less sense, I think they continue to nail it on how it should look as a suit and I continue to like it.

Also, I don't think Night Rogue forgives Stark for anything. It's likely all bottling up and going to be Night Rogue who beats Stark within an inch of his life when we find out who Stark actually is.
Stark may be ranked above Rogue in whatever chain they're working in, and the high up doesn't care what Stark does, but makes sure that Rogue does what he's supposed to.
Hanadi Sensei
Favorite series: Toqger, W, Drive, Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger, Shinkenger, Ex-Aid
Dreamy: Mio of ToQger and Tsukasa of LuPat
Favorite Band: Hello Sleepwalkers
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Cosplay ROM

Post by Hanadi Sensei »

Utsumi's death is not very convincing... And with him being able to use Night Rogue is pretty intriguing already. Or unless if that means the likes of Night Rogue and Blood Stark doesn't need a specific Hazard Level to transform, then he's pretty likely dead (but probably not). Still, he's holding a bottle when he tried to commit a overdose suicide. They only pertaining to the build driver (Build project) when they mention hazard levels, right? Makes sense too since they are after the build driver data to be used for military purposes.
ryujin
Gabu
Favorite series: MagiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Zero
Dreamy: Matsuyama Mary
Favorite Actor?: Masahiro Inoue
Favorite Band: SCANDAL
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: PS4
Quote: R/B is just ORB without the O and Tiga is just Taiga without the A ... tabun :P
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by ryujin »

Kaizoku Ressha's weapon reminds me of Gaim's other riders, not a big fan of it, even if it doubles as a sword, the Drill Gun's Kaizoku Ressha Voltec Finish was cooler though, well it is a kids show so it has to look like a toy, but from what i've seen, Yellow 4 did the bow weapon way better imo

Sawa slams herself out of the window, did she know that there's something to hold on out there?, who does that with their backs turned the other way, that's so daredevil :)

I don't think that's the last of Utsumi

So the name Cross-Z is born just like that lol!, i'm guessing Sento saw the name on the Ganbarizing card just like everyone did on the CM, this is pure BS :P
Sefiros
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade
Dreamy: Coto Pablo
Favorite Actor?: Kevin Sorbo
Favorite Band: Various
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Henshin
Quote: "Life must be experienced, not taught."

Post by Sefiros »

So Sento created a new Build Driver off-screen for Ryuga?
TokuCasual
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TokuCasual »

A decent episode. I kinda feel sorry for glasses assistant. Whatever his troubles were. Gentoku on the other hand, pure madness. Stark madness is in equal measure. Just what is his play, now with the box in his possession.

Sawa spy subplot came full circle, which is nice. The only part I didn't like was the bit where Sento just watch her struggle to her fall. Didn't even bother to help her in some way. Actually, Sento was the reason I didn't give this episode a 5. He pulled a belt out of nowhere without explaining, he came up with Cross-Z without explaining, he does a lot without explaining, which all come off as lazy and random. In any case, I'm still entertained by Build plot itself, so this is minor.

Next episode should be interesting.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

Build is making me yearn for a Kamen Rider season with a twist: Three riders (two guys, one girl). The season would be called Kamen Rider ABC. There would be seven different openings. 1) Kamen Rider A (episode from A's point of view) , 2) Kamen Rider B (episode from B's point of view), 3) Kamen Rider C (episode from C's point of view), 4) Kamen Rider AB, 5) Kamen Rider AC, 6) Kamen Rider BC (two rider combinations), and 7) Kamen Rider ABC (all teaming up). All the openings would be different and the shows would have a different feel for each rider, so that one could cover the same event from two different perspectives but have the events have slightly different action. This way, instead of 26 two episode arcs you could have some arcs covering six episodes since they're told from different viewpoints. "A" could be an idealist with a privileged past, "B" could be a rough mouthy delinquent with lots of street cred, and "C" could be a tomboy athlete with a secret girly side.
TaelonZ
7X
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Akibaranger
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by TaelonZ »

Nor sure if anyone answered you Take but the lab was where the flash drive was buried.

The weapon design is a Pirate ship (the upper part is the mast) with a train passing through. Keeps with the theme but I don't really like it either way.

All in all a decent episode considering I think we are starting to see the change in Ryu's persona to be calmer and more collected but I hope, based on how fast they keep revealing things, that they have some big plot out there. Considering in Ex-aid we as the viewers knew Ganm identity but they didn't reveal it to the others for a while. This show has been building suspense only to reveal it just a few episodes later.
Spoiler
I keep going back to my prediction that Stalk(Stark[starch]) isn't Katsuragi but I don't quite think Sento is either. I want to throw out the guess that Sento is Satou had Katsuragi's intelligence implanted in him (or simpily his positive traits) and whomever is Stark is Katsuragi's negative traits.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Was that where the USB was? Thanks for the reply TaelonZ, I had totally forgotten that.

Return to “Kamen Rider Build”