KR Build 14 released

A genius Rider who builds everything.
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Build Wiki Link

< Ex-Aid | Build | Zi-O >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:31 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
74%
☆☆☆☆
19%
☆☆☆
4%
☆☆
4%
No votes

Total votes: 27
bluegreen
Infinity

Re: KR Build 14 released

Post by bluegreen »

Do we know for sure that Misora is his daughter? It would be a little more palatable if he is just saying she is his daughter.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Catastrophe wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:07 pm I imagine Mars is going to play a bigger role later on. Either Soichi has seen some shit on Mars and is preparing Earth for something or Soichi was replaced by a Martian and is planning something else.

I just don't see Faust, or the other countries ending up as the primary threat.
Maybe Souichi saw the Gudis on Mars???
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

bluegreen wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:40 pm Do we know for sure that Misora is his daughter? It would be a little more palatable if he is just saying she is his daughter.
Since they didn't have any backstory for Misora before she showed up next to Pandora, I am sticking with my kook theory that Misora is a manifestation of Pandora. Maybe master is the chaos unleashed by opening Pandora's box and Misora is the hope?
Sinkuu
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Quote: Let's make it Showy!

Post by Sinkuu »

OOOOooooo..... I like that!!!
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

resop2 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:59 pm
Since they didn't have any backstory for Misora before she showed up next to Pandora, I am sticking with my kook theory that Misora is a manifestation of Pandora. Maybe master is the chaos unleashed by opening Pandora's box and Misora is the hope?
I like the way that sounds. lol I'm in too.
ryujin
Gabu
Favorite series: MagiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Zero
Dreamy: Matsuyama Mary
Favorite Actor?: Masahiro Inoue
Favorite Band: SCANDAL
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: PS4
Quote: R/B is just ORB without the O and Tiga is just Taiga without the A ... tabun :P
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by ryujin »

So based on the preview, Satou Taro and Katsuragi Takumi probably switched faces and the dead dude is actually Taro?

Sento liked the egg dish that Takumi's mother made and ate a lot, so the Takumi is Sento theory is becoming more likely

After this episode, I'm kinda wondering now why Souichi is always asking Sento if he remembers anything. Takumi probably want out of Faust because they use his inventions for evil and Souichi tried to turn him into a smash and failed, but Souichi as Blood Stark is helping Sento one way or the other by being a pain in the ass for Night Rogue, so Souichi being all bad kinda debunks that theory or he has his own plans for Takumi's inventions, so either Takumi and Souichi are both doing something against Faust but Gentoku caught wind of that and tried to kill Takumi, yet Takumi did the switcheroo (or Blood Stark actually did it cause he did it on one episode) before getting killed, Gentoku or his goons finds Takumi (actually Taro) and gets assassinated and Taro (actually Takumi) gets captured then they tried to turn him into a Smash but fails then memory gets wiped, Taro (actually Takumi) escapes on his own, i think Souichi finding Sento isn't a coincidence but he was actually trying to find Taro (actually Takumi) then gives him the Build Driver ... there's probably a lot of holes in this theory but this is the gist of what i think happened

Souichi hires Nabeshima then frames Banjou (dude was probably at the wrong place and wrong time lol!) makes sense to make Takumi's assassination convenient and less of a mess
YuushaGamer
Quote: I play to win
Type: ISFP Composer

Post by YuushaGamer »

builds first power up form is a soda pop can? that's it i'm done i give up tried to give this one a chance but nope i'm out
twitter: @YuushaGamer
youtube: YuushaGamer
twitch: twitch/YuushaGamer
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Alessar »

TokuCasual wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:24 pm Master went to Mars and the first to touched Pandora box. I wouldn't be surprise if he's not even human at this point. What with his face/tablet molding, cartoon flying abilities.
That's my thought too. There's another clue too: We were told that everyone who was exposed to the light of Pandora's box when the walls went up got changed by it. Like their personalities shifted and they got more aggressive, I think.

There was a comment he made in the fight early on that bugged me. Something like "You had to save the most annoying bottle for last; I hate Octopus."

Two ways to read this: 1) ah this is the last bottle and it's annoying. 2) I knew what all the bottles were already and knew what Octopus did and darn it's annoying.

What if some kind of alien intelligence came out of the box back on Mars and possessed him or partly overwrote him or something like that?

Also it was interesting to see him - let's call it super jump - away at the end. Normally the villains drop a smoke cloud and when it clears they're gone. Teleportation I'm sure we wondered... no. They were superjumping away. At least we know that now, if not how much "power" they have while still looking human. It would totally be appropriate for Kamen Rider for them to mutate as part of using their power granting devices after all.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I think Souchi was just saying he hates octopuses in general. Sento had used the form in the last episode, so this isn't the first time he learned about it. I wouldn't read into it too deeply since he's just making a generic gripe about how hard it is to fight the octopus form.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by resop2 »

YuushaGamer wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:50 pm builds first power up form is a soda pop can? that's it i'm done i give up tried to give this one a chance but nope i'm out
At least a giant orange didn't land on his head at the start of the transformation.
ryujin
Gabu
Quote: R/B is just ORB without the O and Tiga is just Taiga without the A ... tabun :P

Post by ryujin »

resop2 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:17 pm At least a giant orange didn't land on his head at the start of the transformation.
LOL!

Oh my freakin' god for Gaim :P, i got cold shivers when i saw the first episode, everyone was dancing then Kaito's group appeared looking all cool trying (hard) to outdance the other group, i was like, what in the hell is this shit?!, what in the blue hell am i watching!?, then the transformation came then it just got way worse for me LOL! ... well i'm definitely watching a kids show :P
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by resop2 »

To be fair though, a lot of people liked Gaim and consider it one of the better Kamen Rider series. And, it might be. I wouldn't know since I bailed about 15 episodes in, after evil riders appeared who transformed using soda machines and the premise got so uncomfortably dark that I couldn't enjoy the series any more as camp.
ryujin
Gabu

Post by ryujin »

^ I actually finished it, it gradually got better when all the dancing shenanigans was toned way down (thank goodness) and as you said, things got dark, it became watchable for me.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Gaim is awesome. It's a definite must-watch from the last 10 years.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by resop2 »

I will give Gaim one thing: I lasted 12 more episodes with it than I did with Drive. Your magical guardians/guides are TONKA TOYS???

Also, I thought Gaim (the early non-dark episodes) might have worked better as an anime aimed at girls. Maybe Kamen Rider High School Musical?

Return to “Kamen Rider Build”