KR Build 18 released

A genius Rider who builds everything.
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Build Wiki Link

< Ex-Aid | Build | Zi-O >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:58 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
76%
☆☆☆☆
19%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
No votes
5%

Total votes: 21
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: KR Build 18 released

Post by takenoko »

Someone sent me an e-mail asking what the Sclash driver says when they're transforming. Anyone know?
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

So the Sclash Driver gives you bloodlust over time. That's one hell of a side effect!
Farr wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:04 am
Catastrophe wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:46 pm Grease is great. The fact he has a crazy Wakamoto driver seals the deal for me.

The plot point with Misora is great as well. With his memory loss, you get the feeling they are setting up something cliched, but him being a fan of her idol persona was great and funny to boot.
Agreed, honestly the whole Idol thing felt so under the Table by now, that it's actually refreshing that they fished it up again, and after you think some cliche is coming up, him being a Fan is just Hilarious xD
The idol thing has always bugged me. It felt like a tacked on gag for comic relief. So that it was ignored for so long was a bit of a relief.

The flip side of that however is now that it's been resurrected, it leaves me a bit conflicted. Is this Toei's saving throw to make it relevant after the fact? Or was this all part of The Plan since the beginning? I'd like to give Toei the benefit of the doubt, but sometimes they're definitely winging it. And more to the point, I hope this doesn't lead to more idol gags.
takenoko wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:16 pm Someone sent me an e-mail asking what the Sclash driver says when they're transforming. Anyone know?
I'm fairly sure it's "I don't think you ready for this jelly" :P
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

ViRGE wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:43 pm
takenoko wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:16 pm Someone sent me an e-mail asking what the Sclash driver says when they're transforming. Anyone know?
I'm fairly sure it's "I don't think you ready for this jelly" :P

Definitely what it says.

潰れる! 流れる! 溢れ出る! - SQUISH! STREAM! OVERFLOW!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

潰れる! 流れる! 溢れ出る! - SQUISH! STREAM! OVERFLOW!

Tsubureru! Nagareru! Afurederu!
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Lunagel wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:02 pm
ViRGE wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:43 pm I'm fairly sure it's "I don't think you ready for this jelly" :P

Definitely what it says.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh god, the screenshot puts that over the top. I'm laughing so hard I'm going to end up with a hernia. Thanks Luna!
Fluffylicious Panda
There are five lights!
There are five lights!
Quote: There are 10 kinds of people in this world...
Those who Binary, and those who don't.

Post by Fluffylicious Panda »

Because of Misora, I predict that Kamen Rider Grease will be the next ally Rider.
Cyborg-Lucario
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Black/Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze/Gokaiger
Dreamy: Garou (Ookami Blue)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by Cyborg-Lucario »

Otoya was really awesome this episode, though I was surprised that Kyuranger music was playing after his first transformation.
The fact that they seemed to build up him and Misora having some kind of connection only to reveal that he's a Miitan fan was hilarious too.

Hmm... makes me wonder if they will be tracking her IP adress to find Build in an upcoming episode.
A cyborg pokémon who may or may not be a Kamen Rider.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

Some things that could be done for a OOO's/Build parody:
Have Misora consume mass quantities of popcycles and go "tch" a lot.
Himuro Gentoku surprises Sento and Ryuuga by implying a huge revelation about Pandora's box and then have the punch line be him yelling "Happy Birthday!!" to Sento and bringing in a cake.
Isurugi Souichi starts walking around talking to a creepy looking doll sitting on his crooked arm.
Takigawa Sawa is revealed to have incredible arm strength and judo throws a smash.
Kiryuu Sento starts showing the effects of transforming too much by losing his sense of taste so he starts using a half a bottle of Tabasco sauce every meal.

Return to “Kamen Rider Build”