KR Build 19 released

A genius Rider who builds everything.
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Build Wiki Link

< Ex-Aid | Build | Zi-O >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:56 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
48%
☆☆☆☆
36%
☆☆☆
16%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 25
ryujin
Gabu
Favorite series: MagiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Zero
Dreamy: Matsuyama Mary
Favorite Actor?: Masahiro Inoue
Favorite Band: SCANDAL
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: PS4
Quote: R/B is just ORB without the O and Tiga is just Taiga without the A ... tabun :P
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: KR Build 19 released

Post by ryujin »

Just another Build Up (pardon the pun) episode for the next power up.

BLAK RX sign in the barber shop?, that was some eye catching random stuff lol!

I'm not usually down with characters that tend to go the self destruction route like what Banjou is doing lately, he's all flustered and angry and drinking way too much energy drink that may cause health hazard as well, it's as if the sclash driver isn't causing enough damage on his body already, sure he "may" defeat Grease but what happens when another bad guy comes and he's dead and Build is left on his own and outnumbered, what then?, good for him Misora is a White Mage lol!

The 3 stoogies should just die already, it's getting really annoying, everyone knows these idiots are plot devices for Grease to switch to the light side of the force.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

resop2 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:54 pm I am wondering now if Naruto was the inspiration for Build. You have Misora the medical ninja, and Sento the naive youngster with a dangerous demon inside who can make multiple copies of himself. Now if Blood Stark was shown hanging out in the shadows passing time by reading smutty manga we could call shenanigans.
Think you might be stretching it a bit there. With a vague summary like that I could make the case Naruto was the inspiration for Harry Potter.
TokuCasual
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TokuCasual »

ryujin wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:00 pmI'm not usually down with characters that tend to go the self destruction route like what Banjou is doing lately, he's all flustered and angry and drinking way too much energy drink that may cause health hazard as well, it's as if the sclash driver isn't causing enough damage on his body already, sure he "may" defeat Grease but what happens when another bad guy comes and he's dead and Build is left on his own and outnumbered, what then?, good for him Misora is a White Mage lol!
That's the thing though, the very first moment he put on that belt, he had already gone down the self-destruction route. (unknowingly) The belt changes the user's personality. Or rather, enhance aggression. This is why Sento tried to take it away from him. Which he can't, because Banjou would rather die than let Sento die. And Sento can't stop Banjou from his ill fate. That's why he's in a rush for power upgrade, to end this war as soon as possible. That first Sclash henshin already killed Banjou.

And Stark wants Sento to beg desperately for that power upgrade. By giving him a stronger opponent to face. All played right into his hand. Stark is a genius.
ryujin
Gabu
Quote: R/B is just ORB without the O and Tiga is just Taiga without the A ... tabun :P

Post by ryujin »

^ Yeah i know but that's not what i meant, i assume the show can use better character development than self destruction, killing oneself to help is so overused and dumb, you can't help anymore when you're dead, but hey, that's what heroes in these kind of shows almost always do right?, if you're going down then go down with a bang and the enemy with you cause it looks cool on your resume :P, there's always the build driver and dragon bottle, that form was really cool, no side effects and powerful but went useless real fast when sclash appeared, let's face it, sclash is just there to sell more toys lol!, it's funny that Sento can still go toe to toe with Grease, yet his hazard level is way down compared to him and Banjou is hell bent on using a driver that raises his hazard level but still can't get the job done, hazard level maybe measurable but fighting prowess isn't and to think Banjou's a fighter by trade, i think it's kinda stupid he's depending on a power up that's actually causing more damage.
TokuCasual
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TokuCasual »

I see your point. It's a good point. They needed to sell toys. The plot is secondary, we're lucky it's even decent. lol

I agree that Sclash is pretty dumb. Even the name. But hey, not much we can do, heh.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

Lunagel wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:14 pm
resop2 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:54 pm I am wondering now if Naruto was the inspiration for Build. You have Misora the medical ninja, and Sento the naive youngster with a dangerous demon inside who can make multiple copies of himself. Now if Blood Stark was shown hanging out in the shadows passing time by reading smutty manga we could call shenanigans.
Think you might be stretching it a bit there. With a vague summary like that I could make the case Naruto was the inspiration for Harry Potter.
Or making bad jokes.
Cyborg-Lucario
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Black/Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze/Gokaiger
Dreamy: Garou (Ookami Blue)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by Cyborg-Lucario »

Another neat episode of Build. Misora and Banjou's scenes together are pretty sweet and her being able to heal him at the end was nice.

I do wonder if an amoral scientist like Stark would be considered chaotic evil. But then I remember that even in D&D so aren't alignment as straightforward as people thinks they are, because while red dragons and white dragons are chaotic evil so does reds love showing off their powers, smart, and steal treasures or other things that got huge values for you. Whites on the other hand is a pure force of icy chaos that's dumber than a doornail.
Though I would like to say Stark's lawful evil only because he works for a government. XD
A cyborg pokémon who may or may not be a Kamen Rider.
ryujin
Gabu

Post by ryujin »

Just noticed something minor at the 16:46 mark, when the Garbage Plant was being attacked, the subs say Garbage Pant instead of Garbage Plant, then again, anyone watching knows it's Plant anyways or am i mistaken?
xiiliea
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Gaia
Favorite Actor?: Fujita Ray
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by xiiliea »

ryujin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:16 pm Just noticed something minor at the 16:46 mark, when the Garbage Plant was being attacked, the subs say Garbage Pant instead of Garbage Plant, then again, anyone watching knows it's Plant anyways or am i mistaken?
Whoops! Fixed it in v2.

It's actually Touto Clean Center but that doesn't carry over well to English. So we changed it to Touto Garbage Plant.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Three stooges are kind of annoying. Hopefully with this new upgrade they end up getting put out to pasture soon.

Return to “Kamen Rider Build”