KR Build 27 released

A genius Rider who builds everything.
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Build Wiki Link

< Ex-Aid | Build | Zi-O >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:49 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
26%
☆☆☆☆
53%
☆☆☆
16%
☆☆
5%
No votes

Total votes: 19
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

KR Build 27 released

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

< Previous Ep
Wiki Article
Next Ep>

Alt title - Putotyra Rabbit is here

Last week's results: 3.53 / 5 (15 votes)
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Re: KR Build 27 released

Post by TypicalStandUser »

Oh? Sawa-san, what was that little moment with Master Nanba, the one where he told you that you cannot leave him??

Boring, wasted fight between Cross-Z VS Hell Bros. Musclehead, find your super form now if I were you and get your head in the game. The Sclash Driver's done all it could to boost up your Hazard Level.

Thanks, Toei. A plain episode such as this is skippable.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Thought it was an okay episode. Pretty predictable and by the numbers, but the little moments were nice. Like we all knew Cross-Z had to lose for round 3 to happen, but I like the fact that the bad guys took advantage of Banjou's good nature only to show it was a trick at the end. At least it gives the brothers some characterization over nothing at all.

Oh my god, it's red, yellow, and blue Riders... Appeal to all the children.

Where did that rabbit come from? Don't you guys want to explain how that overrides Hazard Trigger's problem? No, just do the fight? Okay, but that's a bit unsatisfactory.

I do genuinely like Rabbit Rabbit (does this form have a name?) but a couple nitpicks. The armor flying onto his body would look cooler than him bouncing into them. And while I like the flaps on his back, it basically looks like a pink OOO Putotyra. And his gun/broadsword looks like Gaim's big sword at the end.

Edit:
Also, don't kill Sawa! Don't three idiots Sawa. Do I need to explain all the reasons that's bad?

Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

So, in a twist that I didn't really see coming, Sawa looks like she was being forced to resume her role as a spy against her will. Luckily, Grease is on the case!

Banjou bodying Hell Bros isn't completely farfetched. One of the reasons Stark is interested in him is that he is a genetic freak with a Hazard level that is constantly rising, and he was shown to overpower Remocon Bros previously.

Rabbit Rabbit is pretty sweet. I like that it does build of base Hazard form. While the actual fight against Rogue was kind of half assed, I did enjoy the dialogue with the spotlight. Say what you want about Build, but it does have some really well shot scenes. Also, the Prime Minister referencing the opening recap was the funniest shit.

Preview:
Spoiler
It looks like Sawa confessed to Sento while they were making the FullFull bottle and the 2 of them have come up with a plan. Hopefully the dialogue is a misdirection, but Stark killing her off isn't so out of the question considering she doesn't really do a lot.
Kurokage X
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Garo Makai Senki
Dreamy: Kiriko
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Yakuza Video Games
Quote: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present." Unknown
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Kurokage X »

So Sawa was the spy but it was not a big surprise.

It shouldn't be surprising that Ryuga would lose to Hell Bros though he looks like he can withstand it considering he can raise his Hazard Level faster than I can play an RPG. Hey it's smart on Fu's part to use Ryuga's sympathy to his advantage since it makes him the manipulative brother. Better than giving no characterization.

I like RabbitRabbit. though did that rabbit that makes the outer armor just appear like magic?

makes me wonder what is Kazumi going to do
Currently Watching
Super Sentai: Kiramager
Kamen Rider: Saber
Ultraman: Z

Finished Watching
Super Sentai: Go Onger-Gokaiger, Kyoryuger Onward
Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Kabuto, Kiva, Fourze Onward
Ultraman: Gaia, Nexus, X, Orb-R/B
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Also just want to mention the insert song is shit. What happened? Kamen Rider used to be really good with using insert songs to make moments more epic and now they either don't bother or when they do the make garbage ones.
Kurokage X
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Garo Makai Senki
Dreamy: Kiriko
Favorite Band: Jam Project
My boom: Yakuza Video Games
Quote: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present." Unknown
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Kurokage X »

lord knows why other than sales tank if I remember correctly
Currently Watching
Super Sentai: Kiramager
Kamen Rider: Saber
Ultraman: Z

Finished Watching
Super Sentai: Go Onger-Gokaiger, Kyoryuger Onward
Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Kabuto, Kiva, Fourze Onward
Ultraman: Gaia, Nexus, X, Orb-R/B
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

I'm still pissed Wish in the Dark, the only thing I can say I 100% enjoyed from Ex-Aid got used twice. But I remember both fight scenes well because they were made more memorable by it.

Builds OST is pretty good, but I can remember countless average fight scenes over the years being bolstered by good usage of a banging Rider Chips insert.
stardrago
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by stardrago »

for the cm, I didn't really see the DX FullFull RabbitTank Bottle, also so you decided to keep Nanba instead of Namba huh.
Oh yeah, during the scene for the Fullbottle Buster when inserting two Fullbottles you just had it as "Just Match", while when inserting three of them it was subbed as "It's a Miracle Match"; I guess you decided to translate "Desu" part but forgot to do for the Just part.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

stardrago wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:33 pm also so you decided to keep Nanba instead of Namba huh.
I mean, it's not a big deal. We've went with Nanba all this time, and the sign appears infrequently enough such that it's not super discordant. Both Nanba and Namba are acceptable transliterations of that name so it's not like it's straight up wrong. It's just more consistent to keep it, y'know?
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

So, we have a fighting tournament, it lasts multiple episodes, and it has multiple flashbacks during the fights.

I got it! We're watching Dragon Bottle Z!
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

stardrago wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:33 pm for the cm, I didn't really see the DX FullFull RabbitTank Bottle, also so you decided to keep Nanba instead of Namba huh.
Oh yeah, during the scene for the Fullbottle Buster when inserting two Fullbottles you just had it as "Just Match", while when inserting three of them it was subbed as "It's a Miracle Match"; I guess you decided to translate "Desu" part but forgot to do for the Just part.
Do you do anything but complain about petty little stuff?
xiiliea
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Gaia
Favorite Actor?: Fujita Ray

Post by xiiliea »

stardrago wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:33 pm for the cm, I didn't really see the DX FullFull RabbitTank Bottle, also so you decided to keep Nanba instead of Namba huh.
Nanba : Namba only appears a few times. Plus we already changed it once (Naniwa, because we didn't know the pronunciation yet). I don't want to confuse people even further.

Just Match : I had it as "Just Match It" but one of our qcers said it felt like a different meaning, so I changed it to Just Match.

I didn't like leaving "desu" because it sounds too otaku and nerdy.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

"What you have to remember is to put -desu after every sentence-desu!"
"Dechu~!"
"Eh, close enough-desu"
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

xiiliea wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:57 pm
Nanba : Namba only appears a few times. Plus we already changed it once (Naniwa, because we didn't know the pronunciation yet). I don't want to confuse people even further.

Just Match : I had it as "Just Match It" but one of our qcers said it felt like a different meaning, so I changed it to Just Match.

I didn't like leaving "desu" because it sounds too otaku and nerdy.
"It's a Just Match" isn't wrong though, right? Maybe what Toei meant by "just" here is the one that means "morally right, fair".
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One

Return to “Kamen Rider Build”