Kamen Rider Build: Raise Your Hazard Level ~7 Best Matches~ Part 2 Released

A genius Rider who builds everything.
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Build Wiki Link

< Ex-Aid | Build | Zi-O >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Kamen Rider Build: Raise Your Hazard Level ~7 Best Matches~ Part 2 Released

Post by takenoko »

Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Raise_Your ... hes_Part_2
Previous: viewtopic.php?f=236&t=22567
Next: viewtopic.php?f=155&t=22790

I dunno, felt like a fan film to me. It's a little overly simple with the two halves being split in "here's the action" and "here's the narrative".

The action is fine, but it rings a little hollow seeing Takumi fight a character we don't know, and for unknown reasons.

I wish Utsumi was this interesting in the main show. He gets so little screen time in the main story.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Kamen Rider Build: Raise Your Hazard Level ~7 Best Matches~ Part 2 Released

Post by Catastrophe »

So Utsumi has a high enough Hazard Level that he can turn into Hell Bros as well? Something about the way Starks hand lingered on his shoulder like he was measuring it makes me think that Utsumi may end up being more important than I initially thought.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

To quote Luna's review of the first episode "Well, that was.... I don't really know."

A decent chunk of that was exposition relevant to the last couple of episodes that really should have been in the series proper. I get that these side series need to have some relevance to justify watching them, but the inverse of that is that I'm pretty much lost at times with the main series because important background information is withheld. Though what's not helping matters is that the series is incorporating the winter movie, seeing as how none of us have seen it.:|

The fight itself was pretty much just a toy advertisement. It had no meaning, it was just showing off forms. And the Whale finisher was pretty ridiculous, even by KR standards...

I did however like the BGM they used in the final scene with Barista Snake and Utsumi. It has just the right amount of edge to it for the scene.
Catastrophe wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:57 am So Utsumi has a high enough Hazard Level that he can turn into Hell Bros as well? Something about the way Starks hand lingered on his shoulder like he was measuring it makes me think that Utsumi may end up being more important than I initially thought.
I have to expect that he's going to be one of those characters who only finally becomes relevant in the second half of the series. They wouldn't have brought him back and done all of this if he was going to remain a background character. Though I think even before this episode, the mere fact that they brought him back was a pretty big hint that he was meant for more.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

If that is the case, it's frustrating that they put all this seemingly plot important stuff into spin-off material.
Kurokage X
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Garo Makai Senki
Dreamy: Kiriko
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Yakuza Video Games
Quote: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present." Unknown
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Kurokage X »

it seems to be a recurring trend as of late. Toei really needs to stop that
Currently Watching
Super Sentai: Kiramager
Kamen Rider: Saber
Ultraman: Z

Finished Watching
Super Sentai: Go Onger-Gokaiger, Kyoryuger Onward
Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Kabuto, Kiva, Fourze Onward
Ultraman: Gaia, Nexus, X, Orb-R/B
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

Why would they do that? It allow them to sell fore DVDs if it's contents are related to the show.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Return to “Kamen Rider Build”