KR Build 28 released

A genius Rider who builds everything.
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Build Wiki Link

< Ex-Aid | Build | Zi-O >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:32 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
29%
☆☆☆☆
57%
☆☆☆
7%
☆☆
7%
No votes

Total votes: 14
Farr
7X
Favorite series: Blade / Deka
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim~W / Shinken
Dreamy: Umeko / Hana
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Re: KR Build 28 released

Post by Farr »

Catastrophe wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:51 pm I like how all that drama about theft of RabbitRabbits data and having to programme it into Rogue effectively boiled down to 'Use Diamond'.

Utsumi is a hack fraud.
lol yeah, was a solid Episode, and at least they didn't get tricked by Sawa again just cause, would have wished for another Plotdevice than Nabeshima but well,

but the counter just being using Diamond really was a bit weak, unless it's made a deeper Plotpoint, since we have a Best match why not have a Anti Match against R/R & T/T since they are both Pure, but that would Probably derail fast since most other Riders use a Single Element Transformation, so maybe not.

And slightly bugged that both R/R and T/T both use the swooping trough the Air to equip the Parts movement, it worked on Rabbit for me, cause it fits with a Bunny jumping around, but really wished they switch it up for T/T.
ViRGE
Save the life

Re: KR Build 28 released

Post by ViRGE »

takenoko wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:05 am
ViRGE wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:18 amDespite Papa PM's general diplomatic goals, he still maintained a reasonable army.
Was it a reasonable army? They basically couldn't defend themselves and would have lost if not for Stark and his son creating things like Smash and spurning Sento to create the Kamen Riders.
But at what point have we seen Totou losing to anything besides enemy Riders? The other nations all (conveniently) possess the same kinds of troops and Guardians. So I can't think of any time where the show demonstrated Totou to be at a military disadvantage in a conventional fight.
Catastrophe wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:51 pm I like how all that drama about theft of RabbitRabbits data and having to programme it into Rogue effectively boiled down to 'Use Diamond'.

Utsumi is a hack fraud.
Right? Why the heck was Diamond never that useful/powerful in Sento's hands? :P

Return to “Kamen Rider Build”