KR Build 29 released

A genius Rider who builds everything.
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Build Wiki Link

< Ex-Aid | Build | Zi-O >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:58 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
29%
☆☆☆☆
35%
☆☆☆
18%
☆☆
12%
6%

Total votes: 17
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Re: KR Build 29 released

Post by resop2 »

Kind of a mixed start for the first episode of Kamen Rider Build-S. We find out that Miitan is the Sovereign of Silence/Mistress Nine who wants to use the tower to open a portal so that Pharaoh 90 can come and destroy the earth. Sailor Build (the one with the strange hair) is again moping that everyone should fight together so everyone can be saved. Sawa makes the updated opening. The gear brothers should start using a new battle phrase "two combatants, one monster of the week!" and one brother should faint when the other double henshins. Souichi Isurugi when not transformed should walk around with big glassed with one of the lenses having a geometric pattern on it. You count the bottles one two and three!
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

takenoko wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:37 am >(Side note: Stark suddenly being more powerful than the Riders again because of the power of the box is a bit of a hindquarters-pull...)

Isn't that just because he's got Mars juice from visiting it? Did we just send one guy to Mars and he came back insane or replaced?
Well yeah, that's exactly it. My point being that it's kind of convenient to make Stark more powerful than the Riders again. It makes earlier events somewhat meaningless.

And it looks like they did send just a single guy to Mars.
>PS After last week, where has Sawa gone now?

The money for the rich lady probably ran out, so she went back into her storage closet to keep her preserved for her next outing.
Or maybe she can only be in the credits or the show, but not both at once. :shock:
Yeah, from the beginning, his not so subtle goal has been to make Ryuuga and Sento stronger. But why? At this point in the game, it sort of seems like we should understand at least some of the enigmatic villain's motives/goals. I'd much rather have Master be an actual character instead of playing the part of deus ex villain every time they need action to happen on screen.
There's still time to fix his character. But it's quickly running out. Even DJ Sangria in Gaim ended up something of a flat character since he served a similar role; and Gaim was an extremely well-written series.
Cyborg-Lucario
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Black/Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze/Gokaiger
Dreamy: Garou (Ookami Blue)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by Cyborg-Lucario »

I liked this episode as it is, though I believe the next episode will be better since we're gonna get more story.

Was the money always called dolk? I know that it's another language and that they thought it was a made up word, but it still felt odd when Sento asked the prime minister for a dolk since that's the Swedish word for dagger.
A cyborg pokémon who may or may not be a Kamen Rider.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

I wonder if this is where Sento is going by asking the PM for 1 dolk: Sento goes over to Nanba Heavy industries and offers to switch sides if they double his pay. They pay him 2 dolks and then Sento hits up the PM for 4 dolks to come back ... etc until he suckers the two leaders into giving him a lot of money. Then he hires a producer and has Mii-tan do an idol song. This song, when played in combat confuses the Smashes and causes them to stop fighting.

Return to “Kamen Rider Build”