KR Build 34 released

A genius Rider who builds everything.
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Build Wiki Link

< Ex-Aid | Build | Zi-O >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun May 20, 2018 11:04 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
54%
☆☆☆☆
31%
☆☆☆
15%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 13
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Re: KR Build 34 released

Post by TypicalStandUser »

Frak, I remember now: Baron-Shin is Kaito with the Genesis Driver (modded to equip Baron's clothes before-armor) and Lemon Energy Lockseed.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

ViRGE wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 10:26 pm
Catastrophe wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 7:50 am The big issue is the show format. If you don't have monsters of the week and just have the same strong guys then someone has to job every time. If you have monsters to kill then they'd get thrown a bone every now and then.
It's almost like wrestling, in a way. You have the same superstars fighting each other week after week. And who wins and who loses has nothing to do with ability.
That would be "Almost like bad pro wrestling". Good pro wrestling keeps its money players apart except for special one a year occasions, and feeds the money players MOTW wrestlers who get built up only to eventually loose to the hero/villain. And, of course, the money players are the ones who connect with the fans the best, can talk people into the building with their promos, and have moves that are both heavily "protected" and devastating looking.
darkmage02
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ryuki
Dreamy: Miu from Fourze
Favorite Band: The GazettE
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: DIGIMON!
Quote: I devour your dreams as I watch you despair.

Post by darkmage02 »

In response to all the why-Grease-no-upgrade discussion, I read somewhere that Rogue is going to get a form upgrade real soon. If that's the case, poor Grease got the skip even tho he appeared first before Rogue (Rider form wise, not character/Night Rogue).

I saw it coming with Evolt taking over Banjou's body, I just hope it will give us a couple of good episodes with lots of emotional payoff seeing Sento & co. struggle having to fight an enemy with a friend's face.

Most likely, Sento's final form will kick Evol's ass so bad he got ejected from Banjou's body.

Hopefully, Banjou gets a final form upgrade too. This dude in a lot of ways is as much a protagonist as Sento, if not more.

2X hopefully, this isn;t the last we see of Bernage. Possessed Misora is hot imo :D
Complete. Start Up. 3. 2. 1. Time Out. Reformation.

Return to “Kamen Rider Build”