KR Build 39 released

A genius Rider who builds everything.
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Build Wiki Link

< Ex-Aid | Build | Zi-O >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:00 am

☆☆☆☆☆
27%
☆☆☆☆
20%
☆☆☆
53%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 15
darkmage02
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ryuki
Dreamy: Miu from Fourze
Favorite Band: The GazettE
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: DIGIMON!
Quote: I devour your dreams as I watch you despair.

Re: KR Build 39 released

Post by darkmage02 »

I just can't seem to sit well with how Takumi/Sento storyline ended. Takumi giving over control to Sento - I'm not an expert with amnesia but I don't think it allows one to choose which set of personality/memory controls the body? I don't think it's a choice, just something that happens. Like does Takumi ceased to exist entirely now? I would rather Takumi realising he is not the hero that he is when he's Sento, and have him develop over time to learn those qualities, and become a person that's a combination of Takumi/Sento. We spent enough time with Sento (not very likeable, at least to me) and now make time for Takumi.

I really like how they show the drastic change in the way he Henshin and his fightstyle - and how he can't use Genius bottle because he doesn't fight for others like Sento did. Stick to that for another episode or two at least. Dwell on that. Make him learn Sento's way. Have him by the end of it, realise he isn't the old Takumi nor is he Sento - but a combination of both personalities and have him for the remainder of the series learn to come to terms with it and become a new better version of both (Takumi is selfish/Sento is insufferable).

But no, the series just decided to cop out and have Takumi go "hey Sento, you're a better me. Nah, take the body." It's so anime/manga-ish, and I just don't think it worked, not at least for me.

Genius final form looks messy, but who knows maybe it will grow on me as we see more of him.

Gentoku needs to get his shit together. I know his dad is dead and he feels responsible, but he's smart. Calculative. A planner. He knows he won't beat Evolt or Utsumi with brute strength. So think of something to outdo them. I feel like the series have no one with brains on Team Build - Sento is smart in science but that noob falls into every Evolt trap there is. We need someone like Dan Kuroto - don't butt in headfirst into a fight. Always have a plan.

I like how Misora has the most sound mind among them all. Everyone else just seems level headed. I like how she often calls out their shit.

Utsumi is maniacal now. Nobody cares.

What are those black-gold bottle that Evolt carries? I think they have something to do with his final goal.

Kazumi needs an upgrade.
Complete. Start Up. 3. 2. 1. Time Out. Reformation.

Return to “Kamen Rider Build”