Stuntman Daichi Nobe (Suit actor for Engine Bros) passed away due to falling accident. He was 21

A genius Rider who builds everything.
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Build Wiki Link

< Ex-Aid | Build | Zi-O >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Stuntman Daichi Nobe (Suit actor for Engine Bros) passed away due to falling accident. He was 21

Post by TypicalStandUser »

Say what you will about the Cog Bros, but this young man at the very least brought one of them to life.

According to Chiba authorities, near midnight at 6/13, Nobe was practicing falls ranging from 15 meters high from atop the 5th floor of a Chiba hotel (with safety precautions such as the air mattress). After one last jump, he staggered from the mattress and mat and fell unconscious. He was then taken to the hospital, but the hospital later declared time of death at 5:40AM.

Japan Action Enterprises issued a statement about Nobe:
He was an irreplaceable member (of the agency) as an actor and stuntman. We are praying from the bottom of our hearts for him. We are sincerely thankful for everyone’s kindness and deeply apologize to our fans for the concern and trouble this incident has caused.
Yasuyuki Maekawa (Soichi) also issue a statement:
Daichi Nobe, who I worked together with on Kamen Rider Build, suddenly passed away today at the young age of 21. I’ve lost a precious friend who I worked with on the same show. We’ve lost a young talent who had just begun to run towards his dream. It is a true shame. I have absolutely no words when I think about his family’s sorrow. Nobe poured all his love into Build and we’ll aspire towards part of that dream, we’ll pour our heart and soul into Kamen Rider Build until the very end, that is our mission.
My condolences to Nobe's friends, family, JAE, and the Kamen Rider Build production staff.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
Kurokage X
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Garo Makai Senki
Dreamy: Kiriko
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Yakuza Video Games
Quote: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present." Unknown
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Re: Stuntman Daichi Nobe (Suit actor for Engine Bros) passed away due to falling accident. He was 21

Post by Kurokage X »

Damn that's really young. My condolences to his family
Currently Watching
Super Sentai: Kiramager
Kamen Rider: Saber
Ultraman: Z

Finished Watching
Super Sentai: Go Onger-Gokaiger, Kyoryuger Onward
Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Kabuto, Kiva, Fourze Onward
Ultraman: Gaia, Nexus, X, Orb-R/B
ViRGE
Save the life

Re: Stuntman Daichi Nobe (Suit actor for Engine Bros) passed away due to falling accident. He was 21

Post by ViRGE »

Man, that's always heartbreaking news. We have a tendency to overlook the stunt fighting of toku since it's day in and day out. But it's what gives the genre its charm. It's also what makes it so risky. These people go to amazing lengths and significant risk so that we can bitch about Evolt every week.

And while there's no good age to die, yeah, 21 is very young.:(
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Man, that's really depressing. Props to his contributions to his craft.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Such a pity.

Return to “Kamen Rider Build”