KR Build 49 released

A genius Rider who builds everything.
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Build Wiki Link

< Ex-Aid | Build | Zi-O >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:18 am

☆☆☆☆☆
48%
☆☆☆☆
29%
☆☆☆
19%
☆☆
5%
No votes

Total votes: 21
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Re: KR Build 49 released

Post by dancercotillion »

Lunagel wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:56 pm
Sinkuu wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:55 pm I liked the ending, felt like it gave the heroes an actual sendoff. I still think "new world" Banjou should never have existed, since his original birth was due to evolt's genes. he didn't exist otherwise.
No, remember, his mom was like 1 month pregnant with him when Evolt infected her, so he'd still be born, just at a regular 9 months instead of only two.
But shouldn't he only be ten years old? I thought Evolt's genes came back with the Mars mission that had the box as well. Or was the probe from an earlier one? I wouldn't even know what episode to review, honestly, this stuff was touched on like one single time months ago.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

The probe mission was seperate from the one that claimed the Pandoras box.

Evolts genes on the probe infected Banjous mother when she was a barely pregnant and speed up the gestation time. OG Banjou is like 6 or 7 months older than New Banjou because of this.
ryujin
Gabu
Favorite series: MagiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Zero
Dreamy: Matsuyama Mary
Favorite Actor?: Masahiro Inoue
Favorite Band: SCANDAL
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: PS4
Quote: R/B is just ORB without the O and Tiga is just Taiga without the A ... tabun :P
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by ryujin »

The ending is bitter-sweet, i really felt genuinely sad at Sento, until ofcourse best-buddy-best-match Banjou showed up lol!
Spoiler
If anyone watched Dragon Ball Super's Future Trunks Arc, this is pretty much what happened to Trunks and Mai, they get bought back to the timeline before Zamasu started destroying everything, and the version of them before the destruction is there as well, so there's two of them, what a coincidence
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

So, in the end, Sailor Moon uses the power of the Imperium Silver Crystal to restore the world to the state it was in before Queen Metalia started messing with it. However, in this version Usagi remembers everything but everyone she met after she became Sailor Moon no longer remembers her. Then a Rei doppelganger shows up and they live happily ever after.
windfall
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by windfall »

I suppose this went about as well as can be expected. Like others have mentioned already, they certainly didn't try very hard to explain how combining to worlds to make a new one would be any different than Sento and Banjou hopping to a parallel world with no skywall and leaving everyone behind.

Also, was that bit at the end supposed to explain why we have narration for each episode? If so, that doesn't explain how the rest of characters interject at various times if none of them exist anymore.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

Yeah, especially when characters seems to remember what's being said on the recap, like Midou during the Rabbit Rabbit debut.

Return to “Kamen Rider Build”