Grease V-Cinema

A genius Rider who builds everything.
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Build Wiki Link

< Ex-Aid | Build | Zi-O >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Grease V-Cinema

Post by Catastrophe »

http://kamenrider-grease.jp/
https://twitter.com/toei_riderBUILD/sta ... 7614127104

Looks like Grease will be getting a V-Cinema this November. My Japanese isn't that great but it looks like it'll be a New World continuation like the coming Cross-Z V-Cinema. Teases an upgrade called Perfect Kingdom as well.

I like Build as a series and Grease as a character, so I'm excited for it. I did like the ending of Build so I'm unsure how I feel about some more war in the supposedly peaceful world but I imagine it'll continue from the Cross-Z movie so I'll have to wait to see that before judging.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Grease V-Cinema

Post by takenoko »

I always feel a little weird about a series that continues its spin off over half a year into the next Rider. Build was always a just-good-enough series for me. Someone at Toei must really like it to keep it up like this.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

On the one hand, I do like stories that don't focus on the main rider.

On the other, I don't really like this trend that is being set where the ending of the main show is kind of on a cliff hanger and you need to watch some V-cinemas to get the rest of it. Ex-Aid was bad enough, but at least the trilogy all came out within a year of it ending. By the time this is available, Zi-O will be over and the next series will be on.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Yeah, a fatigue sets in. Nobody's expected to keep excited for 2-3 years going in a row. And it's not like Build had that much story to begin with.

Return to “Kamen Rider Build”