DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Garo Honoo no Kokuin 12 spoiler thread

Post by DaVinci030 »

Man... the Santa Bard nearly burns to destruction due to flamed Heart Destruction. Looks like Leon was immature enough of being a Makai Knight.

Alfonso's Garo armor is the original armor. But I like Alfonso wielded the Garo Ken and becomes the knight of Light. Soooooo good.

But the last scene where Leon's at the cliff was so boring.

Edit: Garo's eyes are blue (same as Raiga). This thrills me.

I do believe it's a season finale.
Spoiler
Will Leon fall from the cliff (as suicide)???

As you can see in the preview is the toast of four voice actors (not actual anime). It's a special episode.
Last edited by DaVinci030 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

abazigal
7X

Re: Garo Honoo no Kokuin 12 spoiler thread

Post by abazigal »

For all intents and purposes, it seems that this is the last episode of the series. Next week seems to be some sort of sharing by the voice actors.

I somehow get a feeling this was basically one 25-episode script chopped into 2 parts. I thought the pacing was fine at 12 episodes, which shows just how much filler the previous Garo seasons incorporated (I am looking at you, Makai no Hana) just to drag it to 25 episodes.

It does lead up quite nicely to season 2 though. Alfonso becomes the king and starts rebuilding his country, but you know that evil is always just lurking around the corner. Mendoza is probably not dead, and will return in Season 2. German faints, likely gets rescued by that lady (wasn't she the one whom he saved from the arrows in ep 8?) I see some romance in the air, though she will likely be killed off soon enough. Leon will definitely survive his fall, and goes on rediscover himself. The secret of the flame seal will probably be revealed.

Not a bad series overall. :)
Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dragonfan »

Hey, we had a few seconds of the armor actually drawn, not CGI. That's a miracle XD.

Great episode overall. I wonder if Funimation will sub the next "episode" with the staff having lunch.
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Post by DaVinci030 »

Well, I feel bad *literally* for him having to deal with his loss against Mendoza and the horror. As for the series' plot for the first half, soooo BORING. I expect more better in the second half/next season.

But it's clear for me that the original Garo series are better. Plus, i'm looking forward to Gold Storm Shou next year.
abazigal wrote:It does lead up quite nicely to season 2 though. Alfonso becomes the king and starts rebuilding his country, but you know that evil is always just lurking around the corner.
Maybe. But I dunno whether King Fernando was confined to bed or died by poison. You know Alfonso is the heir to the king.
Dragonfan wrote:...with the staff having lunch.
Nabemono... i think.

Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I enjoyed how this episode played out. It would be a bit of a downer if I didn't know there was a second season.

Return to “Garo Anime”