DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Garo Honoo no Kokuin 18 spoiler thread

Post by DaVinci030 »

LEON IS BACK! That's what i'm saying. I liked it.

Last week's episode worries me. This episode is a continuation to last week's.

Now I realized the reason why Leon become Garo... to protect people (not revenge). I think Leon cuts down his shadow (that has carved seal) within him. Thanks to Lara for the promise.

I'm (sure) gonna miss that girl, Lara. #LeoLara #レオララ
Actually, I liked those two so much (unlike Kouga and Kaoru). So what's next?

Leon vs. Alfonso. That was a good sword fight. I like it. It's in order to remove that carved seal for good. Leon's new suit is likely the best (It's different from Kouga and his son Raiga).

Alfonso, become Gaia once again. And Leon's Garo armor is different from the first half... or should I say it's the original Golden Armor.
Looks like Garo's crying... (that's the first time I see him crying).

And at the end, what a SHOCK for both Leon and Alfonso that German goes out to work with Mendoza by the order of the Watchdog.
I really don't know what the freak is going on.

Edit: I forgot. German's "Madou Watch?" is Jiruba. As for me, her voice is like Silva.
Spoiler
Six episodes left.

What Horror that Emma is looking for? Next episode will focus on her.

Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Garo Honoo no Kokuin 18 spoiler thread

Post by Dragonfan »

My god, the animation in this episode was really something. If they maintain this level in the future movie and actually draw the armors instead of using CGI, it could be awesome.

After this episode I think that the picture of León protecting Lara at the end is (apart from a trolling movement) a metaphor, implying that León is now protecting Lara's ideals.
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Post by DaVinci030 »

Dragonfan wrote:After this episode I think that the picture of León protecting Lara at the end is (apart from a trolling movement) a metaphor, implying that León is now protecting Lara's ideals.
Now that's what I like to hear.

Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Glad Leon got GARO back. Mainly because I like GAIA better with Alfonso.

Not that the end was a shock to us because we found out a few episodes ago, but it'll be good to how this plays out story wise.

Return to “Garo Anime”