DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Garo Guren no Tsuki 02 spoiler thread

Post by DaVinci030 »

Ugh... can't stand with this episode. So it's a 2 for me.

This week's Horror wields (any of) the swords which can be stronger than any of the Makai blade. And there's the heart destruction beast form at Raikou's past... I thought he was consumed by darkness ('till you notice he's the cursed child like Ashiya Douman).

Kintoki's spark as a Horror detector?! You better use your lighter, boy.

By the way, that Seimei woman hates the butterfly (like a pest) lol

Wait... ending animation has changed already?

envedges
Infinity

Re: Garo Guren no Tsuki 02 spoiler thread

Post by envedges »

The episode does show some progress which I make me enjoy this better than the first episode. We get fair amount of exposition of Raikou's past. It might be little too much for others as some of the stuff can be reveal later on, but personally I'm starting to grow a little impatient and prefer it this way of revealing it earlier than dragging it out. It's also nice seeing the Lost Soul armor in this episode. Despite being cover in Horrors, it looks more accurate to the live action than Leon's. As for problems, most of them are probably nit-picks, but one of the main ones are some inconsistency with animation which I mention in the last post as "hiccups". At the end when the main characters are having a conversation, there are multiple shots of characters' face of being very disproportional and even close up shots of Zaruba were drawn poorly. Other than that, I'm still a little distracted by all the other minor characters and honestly can't tell them apart. Also I wish that they focus more on establishing its own setting and atmosphere a little better because right now these characters can be in the very rural area of the live action series and you almost cannot tell if it's the Heian Period or not, which again this is just me being nit-picky and can be improve over time.

Return to “Garo Anime”