DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Garo Guren no Tsuki 03 spoiler thread

Post by DaVinci030 »

The items are the curse, if I recall, these "cursed" items are called Gates. Like in the live action series. (If something's amiss, correct me if I'm wrong)

Sealing Zaruba along with the golden armor is to protect Raikou from the berserk? That was some kind of a smart move, Seimei.

And Yorinobu, is he blinded by Seimei's beauty. He should have dated her (during Heian era).

Well this episode is less boring. 3 for me. As for OP, after Kageyama Hironobu (1-2), it's Kitadani Hiroshi... with a little high pitch. (But I like Kageyama's voice better)
Spoiler
Is that a princess named Kaguya? What is this? Some kind of a little love story?

And who the hell is Taketorino Okina?

Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Garo Guren no Tsuki 03 spoiler thread

Post by Dragonfan »

I noticed something in the previous episodes that I considered a mistake, but seeing how it is repeated over and over, maybe it isn't.

Every time the armor goes, the sword disappears instead of being in his hand like always. But... if that sword isn't actually the Garo Ken, maybe it is on purpose.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I was thinking about the conversation between Raikou and the Watchdogs about curses and wonder if Raikou's seal maybe all in his head put on Seimei. Also she is probably the dream of all other Makai Priests of being able to control a Makai Knight.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I hope that last conversation isn't setting up for another mid-season armour switch.

Return to “Garo Anime”