DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Garo Guren no Tsuki 04 spoiler thread

Post by DaVinci030 »

Kaguya... born from a bamboo stalk. I thought she's a human. Plus, a little romantic scenes.

The suitors (these men) are going after Kaguya for marriage? I think it's a "trap" for them.

Horror for this week are Kaguya's grandparents. Their desire for the treasures (or the treasures are the Gates).

3 for me. And why is she in the ED animation?

Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Garo Guren no Tsuki 04 spoiler thread

Post by Phoenix512 »

Interesting take on the Kaguya-hime legend. I kinda figure that the grandparents were the Horrors after the ticket scheme they had going.
Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dragonfan »

I love when shows do a reinterpretation of some legends/tales, including them in their own mythology, like Gargoyles or Roswell Conspiracies.

If she is in the ending is maybe because she is going to appear again.
wisdomcat
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by wisdomcat »

Dragonfan wrote:I love when shows do a reinterpretation of some legends/tales, including them in their own mythology, like Gargoyles or Roswell Conspiracies.

If she is in the ending is maybe because she is going to appear again.
They had Lara in the second ending for Cursed Seal of Flames but she ended up getting killed off lol. Kaguya might come back though idk
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

In the story Kaguya is a moon person, right? Might have something to do with the Crimson Moon referenced in the title.

As for the episode, alot of the misdirection could have been avoided if they'd checked if she was a horror the first time rather then kidnapping her. I did enjoy the double misdirection. They where definitely pushing the notion she was the horror while trying the blame the suitor, but it being both was a nice touch.

Return to “Garo Anime”