DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Garo Guren no Tsuki 05 spoiler thread

Post by DaVinci030 »

I like how Yasusuke's voice similar to Leon's. Now for this episode...

Yasusuke like Kosode so much... but he didn't know his duty as a police magistrate. Losing his job leads to becoming a criminal? For Kosode you love?

And it turns out Kosode becomes a Horror for this week... probably for her sins.

*sighs* 2 for me. As as for OP, the singer this time is Okui Masami... with a little more high pitch.

Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Garo Guren no Tsuki 05 spoiler thread

Post by Catastrophe »

The level of misunderstanding in this episode was almost Inoue level. It was painful. Also I'm liking Seimei less and less as this goes on.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

It's too bad that the episode had to showcase a Horror because it was pretty good without that distraction. It was a good world-building episode to showcase the deep class divide between the rich and the poor. It's one thing to have a bunch of sex slaves but you can't make them equal to you because the rich people don't want the flith to rise up.
Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dragonfan »

Phoenix512 wrote:It's too bad that the episode had to showcase a Horror because it was pretty good without that distraction. It was a good world-building episode to showcase the deep class divide between the rich and the poor. It's one thing to have a bunch of sex slaves but you can't make them equal to you because the rich people don't want the flith to rise up.
It is true that it was working just fine without the horror, but I liked the inclusion because it remarks how cruel this concept is. In the episode it is highlighted that the nobles who keep all the benefits to themselves are more evil than the poor guys, but just a moment of anger could make you a horror.

It is like that episode in Makai no hana in which a homeless woman was a horror, and people were discussing if that was correct or not. Unfortunately things are not black and white and the victim can suffer even more due to a horror, not because an attack but because a posession.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

The other interesting thing was the noblewoman was the same one that passed her in the cart earlier on. It's just now the situation is slightly different and it leads to the Horror being born.

Return to “Garo Anime”