DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Garo Guren no Tsuki 06 spoiler thread

Post by DaVinci030 »

It's a good thing that boy Gobeh takes care of his little sister while mother died of old age. Liked that plot.

I do believe the mother was among then victims of the plague caused by the legendary Horror Itsumaden.

4 for me. But I caught an error: 15:19 Makai Knights should be Makai Priest (Alchemist in Funimation subs) since she says 'Hoshi'.

Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Garo Guren no Tsuki 06 spoiler thread

Post by Dragonfan »

Another episode that I enjoyed a lot, I like the themes they're touching.

BTW, so far we only have one makai knight. I thought the archer guy from the poster would be one, but right now he's jus a Robin Hood.

Would the next episode be the classic Garo "the plot thickens" episode 7?
abazigal
7X

Post by abazigal »

I found it touching that the mother resisted falling into darkness long enough to die a natural death and avoid turning into a horror. I think this has rarely ever been emphasised - people being on the brink of darkness, yet finding that moral courage to step back at the critical moment and redeem themselves. Maybe this is because in the past, many of these people were rotten to the core to begin with, but I would like to see this more.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

The mother not succumbing was a neat change to be honest. Maybe this bad guy isn't up to snuff?

Return to “Garo Anime”