DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Garo Guren no Tsuki 24 spoiler thread

Post by DaVinci030 »

They fought with everything they got and Garo has a new form from Seimei's. Well I know their actions are amazing but...

No epilogue and no other character focus like Yorinobu, Michinaga and other people. (I really don't know if Yorinobu is a traitor or not.)

This final episode or epilogue is kinda worst than Gold Storm Shou.

That's a wrap. /me slow claps

Edit: Wait. I thought Aikawa Shou was the one who can handle the finale. He only did in the first half but didn't in the second half. Is he left?

Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Garo Guren no Tsuki 24 spoiler thread

Post by Dragonfan »

The action was nice but, like you said, no closure for some of the characters. and even some of the plots... Michinaga was one of the most interesting characters and he didn't go anywhere.

Overall, I think this anime has been very week. I really enjoyed some of the MOTW episode, they showed a different focus on what is bad and good, what's the inga, etc... But the plot itself is a mess, not so much because of what it is but because of how it is told. Almost no character development.

Animation-wise it was very poor if you compare with Honoo no kokuin.

P.S: And yeah, Raikou controlling Lost Soul Beast because of no reason was utterly ridiculous.
fenrir
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: RX
2nd Favorite Series: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by fenrir »

i give 1 for this. actually 1,5 bcoz the action is quite good. However since it supposed to be an ending episode, i become more harsh decide 1 should be the rating. I would say this ending might be THE WORST Garo ending ever done. quite good job in closing Ashiya Douman story (although it never really stated what did happened to him beside Michinaga abuse & jealousy).

after i read all the recap of DaVinci & Dragonfan post here every week i just realized i'm no longer interested in Garo Guren since 10 episodes ago (after the break i guess/after Zanga). so ya i just watch it in fast forward 2xspeed. i think the 2nd part story become boring, and conflict kinda being dragged too long which require 2-3episodes although the point should already being addressed faster.

i dont know but Guren & Hana might become 2of my least favorite Garo series (am i completely unmatched with Masei Nakayama???). both kinda same i think, many potential at first, later on become dull bcoz of repeatance, sometimes offer good action+good armor+monster design. But as the story goes, it becomes more and more uninteresting. Yasusuke chara is better than the fly guy in Hana, but same thing they are underdevelop along the series i think.

better for me to stop here & not comparing Guren with Honoou no Kokuin (1st anime series). coz the 1st season is GREEEEEEEEEEAT!!! Leon turmoil & chara development from 1st ep-final ep is very very UP & DOWN + the Lara thing still makes me sad until now, such a touchy episodes for that one.

full series i give Guren = 2/5 equal OR 3/10 actually if i wanna be more accurate.
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished:
KR: Black, RX, Super1 + all Heisei + AMAZONS
Sentai: Zyu,Dai,Gao,Deka,Magi,Bouken,Geki,Goon,Shinken,Gokai,GoBus,ToQ,Ninnin
Garo: All (anime[both] as well)
Densha Otoko
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

There should have really been another episode for a proper epilogue. Not finishing up the Michinaga storyline is really a disservice unless they are trying to get a movie from it.

Let's hope the the first season movie is good like that season was.
Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dragonfan »

fenrir wrote:i give 1 for this. actually 1,5 bcoz the action is quite good. However since it supposed to be an ending episode, i become more harsh decide 1 should be the rating. I would say this ending might be THE WORST Garo ending ever done. quite good job in closing Ashiya Douman story (although it never really stated what did happened to him beside Michinaga abuse & jealousy).

after i read all the recap of DaVinci & Dragonfan post here every week i just realized i'm no longer interested in Garo Guren since 10 episodes ago (after the break i guess/after Zanga). so ya i just watch it in fast forward 2xspeed. i think the 2nd part story become boring, and conflict kinda being dragged too long which require 2-3episodes although the point should already being addressed faster.

i dont know but Guren & Hana might become 2of my least favorite Garo series (am i completely unmatched with Masei Nakayama???). both kinda same i think, many potential at first, later on become dull bcoz of repeatance, sometimes offer good action+good armor+monster design. But as the story goes, it becomes more and more uninteresting. Yasusuke chara is better than the fly guy in Hana, but same thing they are underdevelop along the series i think.

better for me to stop here & not comparing Guren with Honoou no Kokuin (1st anime series). coz the 1st season is GREEEEEEEEEEAT!!! Leon turmoil & chara development from 1st ep-final ep is very very UP & DOWN + the Lara thing still makes me sad until now, such a touchy episodes for that one.

full series i give Guren = 2/5 equal OR 3/10 actually if i wanna be more accurate.
I feel like the big difference between Makai no hana and Guren no tsuki is that Makai no hana is merely focused on the MOTW, it almost doesn't have a plot, but it doesn't need it. I see like shows like House MD, that was focused on the characters, the autoconclusive episodes and the creativity on any of them. They spent 3 or so episodes on the actual plot, and it was rushed, but I think it was good.

Guren no tsuki spends half of the show on its plot, and the plot is far from good. On the other hand, and even if it had some good ideas, the MOTW episodes are not nearly as good as what Makai no Hana offered.

BTW, next time you should join us and comment every week, the more the merrier.
fenrir
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: RX
2nd Favorite Series: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by fenrir »

haha, ya ya agree with both of you above.
sorry i havent join you before. been loyal to this site since KR Wizard actually 2013 perhaps? but just decide to join the forum lately after my disapointment with Ninningger.

hopefully later on i can contribute more in here :D
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished:
KR: Black, RX, Super1 + all Heisei + AMAZONS
Sentai: Zyu,Dai,Gao,Deka,Magi,Bouken,Geki,Goon,Shinken,Gokai,GoBus,ToQ,Ninnin
Garo: All (anime[both] as well)
Densha Otoko
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

disappointing finale. This whole season was just very lack luster it didn't excite me as much as the first season did.

Return to “Garo Anime”